Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
AASI are aboriginal Indians, later some of them Migrated to Sindhu river valley, mixed with IranN and formed IVC

IVC = AASI + IranN

Even for IVC people,the frequency of AASI is high, atleast it is 60% I think, correct me if I'm wrong.

As far a AANI is concerned, I think it is hypothetical, there is no actual aDNA sample of AANI
1670387373813.png

Makes sense but this will still cause Kangers to chimp out I think up here in north Specially UC and MC might not want to associate themselves with Hunter gatherers.

Vamsi

Country flag
View attachment 185173

Makes sense but this will still cause Kangers to chimp out I think up here in north Specially UC and MC might not want to associate themselves with Hunter gatherers.
Kangers simp for R1A, but that thing entered India only post 1000BCE which is too late for this AIT $hit.....it most probably came here with earlier scythians invasions as mentioned by Maharshi Panini

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I dont think AASI were some mud hut dwellers like people associate them to be.

They had bows and arrows, Horse Riding, decorated horses indicating a king so a complex society, Swords as and spears as seen in the image.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Kangers simp for R1A, but that thing entered India only post 1000BCE which is too late for this AIT $hit.....it most probably came here with earlier scythians invasions as mentioned by Maharshi Panini
That would still back the kangers tho as R1a is the sole cause of stomach ache for Lemurians. High presence of R1a in upper caste is used as focal point by both side of kangers.

Vamsi

Country flag
That would still back the kangers tho as R1a is the sole cause of stomach ache for Lemurians. High presence of R1a in upper caste is used as focal point by both side of kangers.
Yep. no matter how much evidence you show to them, they will still Kang, these Kangers are worse than whitoids

Alamarathan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hell no. Are you a foolish man ?
No absolutely not .
Don't get triggered man, im just confused about what's the rw stand on this theory.

I often saw rws posting pro ait posts connecting German Aryans and Indians, thats why i wanted to know what's the rw overall stand.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
oh so the Lemuria India link would be the reason the director/producers of that Madagascar movie had the Lemur King Julien speaking with a British Indian accent. Yet, instead of using an actual South Asian Indian person they used Sasha Baron Cohen. wow!

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
But how would It help decimate AIT?
Because book six shows familiarity with eastern areas and complete ignorance about west.
1670729046360.png

Question is who are the AASI than. At first it was believed that AASI were the IVC which moved down.
Tamil Tribals have the lowest AANI could it be that they are the root of AASI.
The aboriginal hgs are labelled as the โ€œaasi. Itโ€™s important to note aasi is a โ€œghost populationโ€ there is no actual full genome sequences of those. Now onge are used as its proxy. Also those reconstructions are not perfect.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
oh so the Lemuria India link would be the reason the director/producers of that Madagascar movie had the Lemur King Julien speaking with a British Indian accent. Yet, instead of using an actual South Asian Indian person they used Sasha Baron Cohen. wow!
That is fraud hoax lemur. For your info if taken the Brahmin community from north to south one had find approx non existent differences. Some differences as direct consequence of external environment taken aside.

1670731237316.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles