Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

SavageKing456

Country flag

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Are we close to a breakthrough ?
What we are seeing now is a geneflow from 'ancestors' of the Sindhu Sarasvati people to steppe sometime around 5000bce.

The names of instruments in the now extinct Sumerian.

Should be noted that sumerian scale is heptatonic just like the Indian scale.
1652362439566.png

1652362501948.png

Sumerians recorded that the best tree was imported from meluhha - whose name was mes.

Meshi in the very Sanskrit is called Dalbergia Ouegeinensis which is a tree from Ujjain Madhya Pradesh Bharatvarsh

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun @SavageKing456 do you have "The Aryan Invasion Theory: A Reappraisal Shrikant G. Talageri" PDF?? If yes, can you share here
What does it matter though whether "Aryans" invaded India or not though? I mean, does it matter to most Indian people particularly? I thought most people in India spoke Indo-Aryan languages anyway. (I don't want to be disrespectful, I just am not the best expert on these kinds of things)

Blademaster

What does it matter though whether "Aryans" invaded India or not though? I mean, does it matter to most Indian people particularly? I thought most people in India spoke Indo-Aryan languages anyway. (I don't want to be disrespectful, I just am not the best expert on these kinds of things)
It matters because the english bastards used the Aryan Invasion Theory as justification as for ruling over India and used it to promote the martial race theory as a way to divide the people of India.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Tamil language adds the suffix -an to words that end in -a as in Shiva becomes Sivan. Hence -an is added to Arya to make ary-an.However this word "ary-an" in Tamil still means Arya only. There is no set of rules that can objectively define Indo-aryan language or Dravidian.
Oldest Kannada inscription is approximately 90% Sanskrit.Tamil is also 50 percent Sanskrit. There is just no Kannada without Sanskrit words. Grammatically as well the South Indian languages are far closer to Sanskrit (if you take phonology noun cases) etc than even that persian.

@Blademaster has pretty much answered the first part of your question.

Vamsi

Country flag
It matters because the english bastards used the Aryan Invasion Theory as justification as for ruling over India and used it to promote the martial race theory as a way to divide the people of India.
And now they are using AIT to support Islamic Invasions. and they are trying to legitimise the barbarians as Indians using AIT

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
And now they are using AIT to support Islamic Invasions. and they are trying to legitimise the barbarians as Indians using AIT
But aren't Indians also of Indo-European descent technically? I mean, many Indians seem light-skinned and resemble Eastern European models.

Vamsi

Country flag
But aren't Indians also of Indo-European descent technically? I mean, many Indians seem light-skinned and resemble Eastern European models.
No, majority of Indians irrespective of their religion, language,caste ,regions have IVC ancestry, and yes some NW Indians have high amount of Steppe ancestry,but that doesn't mean steppe migrants bought Sanskrit and the Vedic culture

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
More mysteries of Indian Ancestry could be solved if instead of caste a native concept of Gotra/tribe were to be taken under consideration.
But that won't be done as research are conducted based on agenda rather than common sense and scientific integrity.

Indian lineage is very much dictated by gotta as gotras are according to our Hindu theology suggest that particular tribes descending from certain individuals that had been warriors, rishis.

tommy

More mysteries of Indian Ancestry could be solved if instead of caste a native concept of Gotra/tribe were to be taken under consideration.
But that won't be done as research are conducted based on agenda rather than common sense and scientific integrity.

Indian lineage is very much dictated by gotta as gotras are according to our Hindu theology suggest that particular tribes descending from certain individuals that had been warriors, rishis.
Maybe, but some castes do not have different gotras.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

We need dna samples more samples from ancient BHARAT. We only have single Rakhigarhi female sample we need more.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles