Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

Ikariyasan

Country flag
Also Haplogroups analyst tend to assume a certain location as origin based on reverse derivation and prevalence of certain Haplogroups in a region.
This assumption seems a little inconsistent in several places.
Yes. From what I have heard one would find the greatest diversity (deep and early splitting subclades) of subclades at the place of origin of that haplogroup. E.g. for L it would probably be somewhere in west Asia.

Ikariyasan

Country flag
I am from dattatreya gotra.
Rahul Gandhi is my confused cousin 😂

But on my paternal grandmothers sisters family there are many Scottish looking gingers with no memory/history of Scottish links.

I can bet there ancestry would turn out hell of a lot different from ours.
Phenotype determination can be complex and tricky. Jatts/Rors should have most exotic looking phenotypes going by the genetics but it is the kashmiris (who have more AASI and lesser steppe as compared to jatts) who often exhibit more 'exotic' phenotypes.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Yes. From what I have heard one would find the greatest diversity (deep and early splitting subclades) of subclades at the place of origin of that haplogroup. E.g. for L it would probably be somewhere in west Asia.
But there is a fallacy in this assumption.

Let's say German are a pure race consisting of Haplogroups X.

Germans in 2500 BCe migrate to America and mix with Local population of America in small amounts such that they have 54% x and 25% a and 25% B Haplogroup in modern times.

Now back in Homelands Germany various others tribes migrate and intermix such that they end up having 25% X 20% P 35 % 10% S and 20% R

According to Haplo analysis America should be the origin of X Haplo and the Germany has migration from America instead of other way around.

Same is the faux pas with Aryan Invasion theory.

Ikariyasan

Country flag
But there is a fallacy in this assumption.

Let's say German are a pure race consisting of Haplogroups X.

Germans in 2500 BCe migrate to America and mix with Local population of America in small amounts such that they have 54% x and 25% a and 25% B Haplogroup in modern times.

Now back in Homelands Germany various others tribes migrate and intermix such that they end up having 25% X 20% P 35 % 10% S and 20% R

According to Haplo analysis America should be the origin of X Haplo and the Germany has migration from America instead of other way around.

Same is the faux pas with Aryan Invasion theory.
In the above case the present Americans would show a founder effect that is the current descendants will carry haplogroups derived from the limited stock of founding fathers. Although it is also possible that the founding population has somehow all the diverse branches which were found in their original homeland.
While the Germans back at their country would likely also have descendants from the branches that didn't made it to Americas. But in this case it is also possible that Germans themselves experienced a bottleneck which would result in decreased subclade diversity in present population.

Ikariyasan

Country flag
Also what causes Variation in Same haplogroups?
Each subclade in a haplogroup represent a separate branch of a family (y haplogroup- father to son to future male descendants, Mt haplogroup - mother to daughter to future
Female descendants). Sons inherit maternal haplogroup from their mothers too, but it is a dead end since we cannot pass our mitochondria to our offspring.
Check different haplogroups in both ytree and Mt tree on yfull.com.

Male_Y-DNA_Path.png

Female_DNA_Paths.png

Male_DNA_Paths.png

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
Phenotype determination can be complex and tricky. Jatts/Rors should have most exotic looking phenotypes going by the genetics but it is the kashmiris (who have more AASI and lesser steppe as compared to jatts) who often exhibit more 'exotic' phenotypes.
Classic example is the people of haryana and western UP,both belong to the same stock yet haryanavis look better than their common genotypic brothers...

Ikariyasan

Country flag
Well I did not see that they will surely reconstruct a face on them soon maybe a month or two that I do not know as of now.
Our climate is very unforgiving to the DNA 😔.
I read somewhere that petrous temporal bone has higher concentration of DNA which has made recovery of sufficient quantity & quality DNA possible from regions like West Asia & South Asia.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles