Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
View attachment 56094

Samarra bowl, circa 4000 BC
Many Western scholars and Indian scholars with Western mindset tried to fix the age of Srimad Ramayana, to approximately the 5th to 4th century BC. And, they succeeded to some extent in making people believe in the above fictitious theory.

If we study Srimad Ramayana in depth, we will get a clue to this riddle.

After conquering Lankhini, the Godess of Lanka, Sri Hanuma enters Lanka and searches for Seeta. Sage Valmiki describes what Sri Hanuma saw, as follows:

त्रिविष्टप निभम् दिव्यम् दिव्य नाद विनादितम् |
वाजि हेषित सम्घुष्टम् नादितम् भूषणैः तथा ||

रथैः यानैः विमानैः च तथा गज हयैः शुभैः |
वारणैः च चतुः दन्तैः श्वेत अभ्र निचय उपमैः ||

भूषितम् रुचिर द्वारम् मत्तैः च मृग पक्षिभिः |
राक्षस अधिपतेः गुप्तम् आविवेश गृहम् कपिः ||
The great Hanuma entered secretly Ravana's inner city which was equal to paradise, rendered noisy by neighing of horses and tinkling of ornaments, by chariots, vehicles and aerial-cars and decorated by auspicious elephants and horses and great elephants with four tusks and by birds and animals in heat. It had beautiful entrances and was protected by thousands of rakshasas with great strength.
(Sundara Kanda 4th Sarga 26 - 28 Slokas)

उत्तमम् राक्षसावासम् हनुमानवलोकयन् |
आससादाथ लक्ष्मीवान् राक्षसेन्द्रनिवेशनम् ||

चतुर् विषाणैर् द्विरदैः त्रिविषाणैः तथैव च |
परिक्षिप्तम् असम्बाधम् रक्ष्यमाणम् उदायुधैः ||
Thereafter, Hanuma the glorious one neared and observed the best residence of Rakshasas and the house of Ravana, containing elephants with four tusks and also those with three tusks, those with two tusks and still not crowded. It was protected by soldiers bearing raised weapons.
(Sundara Kanda 9th Sarga 4 - 5 Slokas)

Here, Sage Valmiki describes elephants with four tusks and also those with three tusks and those with two tusks.

Modern anthropologists say that elephants with four tusks existed 12-1.6 million years ago.
The Gomphotheriidae were a diverse taxonomic family of extinct elephant-like animals (proboscideans). Referred to as gomphotheres, they were widespread in North America during the Miocene and Pliocene epochs, 12-1.6 million years ago. Some lived in parts of Eurasia, Beringia and, following the Great American Interchange, South America.

Gomphotheres differed from elephants in their tooth structure, particularly the chewing surfaces on the molar teeth. Most had four tusks, and their retracted facial and nasal bones prompt palaeontologists to believe that gomphotheres had elephant-like trunks.

It is a fantastic discovery. A complete skull with the mandibula is very rare. And for this species, it is the only one in the world. It confirms the existence of large mastodons in this part of Europe 11 million years ago.

The skull is thought to be between 13 and 11 million years old - too ancient to have its DNA extracted. The body has not been found.

Different types of mastodons roamed the Earth for millions of years, with the exception of Australia and Antarctica. They first appeared during the Miocene epoch (23.03 to 5.3 million years ago) and only died out completely around 11,700 years ago.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Further discussion still may continue here. I may consider splitting threads again but if you could be a bit more specific with issue.
Never mind 😇 i was going through this thread and found out most of the posts were influenced by propaganda of pro Aryan invasion theory.
But in 2019 a bomb dropped and killed many of the previous theories.

Many things changed after that. Just like how when British first proposed aryan invasion as bloody battle in which they destroy darker Indian's to how no archeological proofs of Aryan military forces were found and later historians turned invasion to migration.

So i thought it would be better to keep new thread open which focused on post September 2019 discoveries.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Rigveda tells a story of The Battle of the Ten Kings. The battle took place during the early Rigvedic Period, near the Ravi River in punjab. It was a battle between the Puru Vedic Aryans kingdoms of the Bharatas , allied with other tribes of the north west India, and the Trtsu Bharta Puru king Sudas, who defeats other Vedic Kingdomes. Accourding to the recent studies this could have taken place between 5000 BCE to 5500 BCE.

Roshan

Country flag
Never mind 😇 i was going through this thread and found out most of the posts were influenced by propaganda of pro Aryan invasion theory.
But in 2019 a bomb dropped and killed many of the previous theories.

Many things changed after that. Just like how when British first proposed aryan invasion as bloody battle in which they destroy darker Indian's to how no archeological proofs of Aryan military forces were found and later historians turned invasion to migration.

So i thought it would be better to keep new thread open which focused on post September 2019 discoveries.

afaic it stands comprehensively debunked. just the past week trueindology punctured more holes in the camp that liked to say that Ashoka converted to Buddhism out of shame because of Kalinga. Aur b bahut kuch samne ayega.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

afaic it stands comprehensively debunked. just the past week trueindology punctured more holes in the camp that liked to say that Ashoka converted to Buddhism out of shame because of Kalinga. Aur b bahut kuch samne ayega.
Hey,I am interested because I don't know any better.but why did ashoka change his religion to buddhism.because the false reason you say here is also what I have heard and have been taught.

Roshan

Country flag
Hey,I am interested because I don't know any better.but why did ashoka change his religion to buddhism.because the false reason you say here is also what I have heard and have been taught.
Details are a Little sketchy. But ashokas entire reign seems to be an activity in trying to underscore that hinduism is bad and buddhism is good. This shtick was used even by ambedkar to get his followers to embrace buddhism. Never mind that buddhism largely died in india after that and the magadh kings were all hindus again. Personally if you ask me there are quite a few missing pieces of this puzzle and unfortunately our seats of learning were destroyed along with much of the knowledge they contained. We are basically tracing our steps backwards. In light of that i wouldn't be surprised if quite a few more buried truths come out about our history. Tamil being older than sanskrit - used by the secessionist periyarites - is another one of them which be a casualty.

Haldilal

Country flag
@Shaitan Can you de link last three pages starting from my post in a new Indian or aryan timeline thread so aryan Invansion thread not be derailed.

Haldilal

Country flag
Well, the old thread I merged with new one was closed long ago. So, no posts were mixed up and we can easily disengage two again if we want.

@Haldilal could be more specific about which posts of him he wants to use to create a new thread, it will be facilitated.
From my post about the Indian timeline we need a dedicated thread to debunk the whole mess created by the gore babus about our historical timeline.

Haldilal

Country flag
I still wish that you report first post from which I move the rest of thread. Don't want to trim useful parts of existing thread.
From here thanks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles