- Nov 23, 2014
My version Aryan invasion theory counter point:reading the thread confused me even more.
please do explain.
request others to answer and give opinion's too. If you dont want to get into debates just ignore oothers answers but do answer my question if possible.
Some foreigners want to legitimize their colonial rule. Surprisingly, there is huge intersection in hindu and greek mythology, language words etc. So some Europeans had invaded and created this civilization and then its just another phase to civilize this dirty tribal people. Hey you forgot we were already here few thousand years ago and now we are back again. But it should also fit into our paradigm of earth was made in 5000
bc theory, so lets shift the dates here and there and make it acceptable to bible.
After archaeology survey, there are no visible archaeological evidence of armed struggle on sites and major premises of theory were disproved. So now lets flip it from "invasion to migration" theory. So an more advanced and settled culture confronted with white Aryan (Europeans) who were nomads, left their entire settlements and settled in south india(dravid land). look for counter arguments "what about the horses?", "what about the chariots?" "what about xxx gene" not there in india.
From my understanding, You cannot settle this 100% , believe what you want to believe in after you read enough on it.
Some concrete data points:
1. There is at least one entire chariot found here supposedly around 4000years old in UP.
2. Dholera sites are older than indus valley sites found in greater india. Lot more may be unearthed and researched in this direction.
3. Counter indologist having out of india theory have no serious funding and backing like western Indologist who support "Aryan xxx theory" also used to create atrocity literature aka Upper caste (Aryan) subjugating lower caste (Dravidian) today. Desi Indologist don't have the financial muscle and have not done enough research to prove out of india theory but from what i know no one takes invasion theory seriously apart from woke people. Reason: left academic control, colonial hangover, not cool, also other priorties like pappi pet ka sawal. My suggestion is that give more time to likes of Talegiri, Nilesh Oak, other Indologist and archaeologist from indian point of view.
There is no difference in Aryan invasion theory and Ancient alien theory in my opinion. What at about the ajanta caves, how were people those able to carve that --- Answer: Aryans or Aliens because indigenous people cannot do that because you cannot explain "xxx" thing here and there (sarcasm here).
Latest theory going around (enthusiast circles ) from North America/global scale and relevant here:
This/current is one of pinnacle points of human civilization i.e. There were more superior civilizations (not technological advanced as we know it) that have got extinct and is not linear progressive curve but cyclical progress in human story. E.g. read about "Gobekli tepe", some artifacts recovered there would have been dated of much younger age if recovered individually. This site is somewhere around end of ice age site (cant remember). Also can read about "younger dryas"/ "sphinx age" theory.
Two theories that proposed for climate change and reset at end of ice age also human progress reset:
1. Comet impact like jurassic age end but fragmented pieces and lesser impact
2. Solar induced dark age - Sun flares causing massive changes in earth climate. Keyword is "SIDA" for google.
Serious research papers are being written to prove/disprove these theories with geological data findings.
Lastly we highly under-estimate our ancestors, they were not perfect but you should see presentation of mathematical/astro physical calculations done by our ancestors in video below and i wonder why our people cannot possible go out with such huge knowledge base. It is known fact that indian "written" manuscripts were like 1000x times (even with major universities burnt down in couple of centuries) than greek manuscripts, so who can teach whom more?