Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
haha .... You kidding me , Arab Are Most Racist People on Earth , Even they don't hide that .In Many Arab Countries even Muslims of non-arab Origin not allowed to Pray with Arabs ...... It's filthy savage race boosted by free oil Money.
I agree that they are quite savage. Earlier, they used to slaughter camels and extract water from their bladder. Before Islam, Arab society was so morally bankrupt that when one man died, his eldest son received all wives of that man with exception to his own biological mother as anyone inherits property.
Arabs were literally incestuous.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
It is my humble view that Indo Aryan society was free of any relation which can be considered incestuous like we have no cross cousin marriage, no uncle marrying niece like Arabs. Saddam married his own aunt after killing his uncle. What a savage society!

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
Western Historians are the one who propogate Aryans had come to India instead of the Other Way Around because they want to show the superiority of the Western Civilization over the Indian One. Jesus and Western Civil has a lot to do with this.

Jesus has nothing to do with this theory. Entire Europe was pagan before 300AD.

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
Aryans moved Outside of Indian Subcontinent. the Ancient River Saraswati dried up around at around 4000 BC. And Saraswati River Civilization was a Major civilization at that time. The Now Western State of Rajasthan was all lush green and civilization prospered at that time in the now Desert and good for nothing land now.

But due to some unknown reason, tectonic Shift or something, Saraswati River Dried. hence people of that Time had to Migrate elsewhere. Hence there was a Major Aryan Migration out of the Indian Sub Continent at that time; Around 4000 BCs.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Aryans moved Outside of Indian Subcontinent. the Ancient River Saraswati dried up around at around 4000 BC. And Saraswati River Civilization was a Major civilization at that time. The Now Western State of Rajasthan was all lush green and civilization prospered at that time in the now Desert and good for nothing land now.

But due to some unknown reason, tectonic Shift or something, Saraswati River Dried. hence people of that Time had to Migrate elsewhere. Hence there was a Major Aryan Migration out of the Indian Sub Continent at that time; Around 4000 BCs.
Not being mean to you but did you follow the entire thread.Also OIT is a very sketchy and unlikely theory.But then again you are free to believe whatever you wish.

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not being mean to you but did you follow the entire thread.Also OIT is a very sketchy and unlikely theory.But then again you are free to believe whatever you wish.
Modern geneology is not as advanced as you guys think. If Aryans had invaded India do You think they would have the Vedic Sanskrit Name :Aryan".

Consider a small example, Ghauri Invaded India and his name represents the region or the Culture of the region he came from i.e, Ghor. Similarly all the names of the Mughals resembled Mohammad and the Region or the Culture or the Name derived from their Language were given to them.

So if Aryans invaded India that means Origin of Vedic Sanskrit had happened outside of India, which is ridiculous in itself.

The Westerners have so huge inferiority complex about India that they want Aryan Race coming out of them instead out of India. Atleast they could have named the race as "Thompson" or "Peterson" or "Jacob " Race instead of Aryan Race and then debated that Thompson Race is better than Aryan Race.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@shinoj Now researches are blaming climate change for collapse of those civilizations.

Last edited by a moderator:

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
@shinoj Now researches are blaming climate change for collapse of those civilizations.
Its a Simple Logic, doesnt even require Science to be Involved. How can Prithvi invade Ajmer? How can Chera Invade Kerala? How can Shivaji invade Maharashtra.

And in any case, Western geneology is still in its evolving phase and it didnt even reach the stage where Vedic Science was. yet they try to decipher such concepts. They are a Bunch of Fools.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
True but this explains that climatic harshness reduced population of IVC allowing Aryas to fill the gap. AIT does not require no change in climate.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Westerners have so huge inferiority complex about India that they want Aryan Race coming out of them instead out of India. Atleast they could have named the race as "Thompson" or "Peterson" or "Jacob " Race instead of Aryan Race and then debated that Thompson Race is better than Aryan Race.
The name of Ireland is ultimately derived from"arya" so I do not know what you are talking about Thompson .

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
The name of Ireland is ultimately derived from"arya" so I do not know what you are talking about Thompson .
So what is Your Implication? Tell it Directly, Vedic Civilization evolved in Ireland?

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Foreign Civilization is merely re-inventing the Wheel, Most of the things we know and which were in our Vedas and which they, British have stolen or the Mughals have burnt, but still there is a Jungle of Information in our India.

What the West is trying with the little mind of theirs is to re-invent and present to the world all these things and then claim as their invention. They are doing nothing but stealing and putting their name against it. Darwin,Newton all have done the same.

Now the Westerners are saying Aryans have come from Ireland, after 20 years, they will say it has come from Finland and after probably 100 years or so some Westerner himself revolting against the stupidity of his Fellows will Claim Aryand had come from Bharat.

PS: I hate using the Name India, Will Use Bharat or even Hindustan...

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
So what is Your Implication? Tell it Directly, Vedic Civilization evolved in Ireland?
Vedic civilization evolved in India but language of this civilization that is Vedic Sanskrit came from Old Indo Aryan which in turn cam from Indo Iranian. Indo Iranian was daughter of PIE. That is the theory. The homeland is located somwhere around north of caucasus between Kiev and Volgograd.

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
Excellent Brainwash done of You.. Just Excellent.... Or are you really Indian ? My Main Doubt is that.

Vedic civilization evolved in India but language of this civilization that is Vedic Sanskrit came from Old Indo Aryan which in turn cam from Indo Iranian. Indo Iranian was daughter of PIE. That is the theory. The homeland is located somwhere around north of caucasus between Kiev and Volgograd.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Excellent Brainwash done of You.. Just Excellent.... Or are you really Indian ? My Main Doubt is that.
Even a Naga or Mizo is an Indian and that does not mean that he needs to defend OIT. However, I am an Indian from Varanasi with typical Indian looks so any accusation of me being racist will not work. Nationalism does not mean one have to make false statements and live in delusion. I love fellow Indians and humans for sake of they being my cultural kith and kin not because they were leaders of whole world for thousands of years.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Now the Westerners are saying Aryans have come from Ireland, after 20 years, they will say it has come from Finland and after probably 100 years or so some Westerner himself revolting against the stupidity of his Fellows will Claim Aryand had come from Bharat.
Finland speaks Finnish which is not Indo European so no sane scholar will call it homeland of Aryas.

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
Aryans did not invade into India but Stupidity has invaded your head, for those who believe otherwise.. Do not read much Historians, specially British Historians. They are fraud of first Order.

There is a saying that " Half Knowledge is dangerous" and that is what is happening with their geneologies. I will study geneology just to prove them wrong... Wait and Watch.

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are not an Indian. I am pretty sure of that. Your Name Pratap is Fake...

Even a Naga or Mizo is an Indian and that does not mean that he needs to defend OIT. However, I am an Indian from Varanasi with typical Indian looks so any accusation of me being racist will not work. Nationalism does not mean one have to make false statements and live in delusion. I love fellow Indians and humans for sake of they being my cultural kith and kin not because they were leaders of whole world for thousands of years.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Aryans did not invade into India but Stupidity has invaded your head, for those who believe otherwise.. Do not read much Historians, specially British Historians. They are fraud of first Order.

There is a saying that " Half Knowledge is dangerous" and that is what is happening with their geneologies. I will study geneology just to prove them wrong... Wait and Watch.

I have not read much British historians. It is not about propaganda, it is about science of linguistics and genetics.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles