Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
You are probably right :lol: Middle eastern women are obsessed with dying their hair blonde.... The difference between ME people and Indians is that ME tend to be be more arrogant and have a lot of pride. Indians usually lack pride. Arabs are the most arrogant people you will ever meet and tend not to self-depreciate. Indians underestimate themselves and ME overestimate themselves :rofl:
I would call it lack of confidence.
Arrogancy of Arabs is due to the money. They've sh8tload of money and believe me nobody wants to mess with you when you've got millions of dollars in you bank account.
But you've to agree that even white consider pale white people as beautiful because otherwise we won't have them sh8tty actress like Kristen Stewart......

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
"Most of us". This is an honest statement as there are indeed people on this and other fora like @shinoj, @Virendra and @Bhadra are arguing that Out of India movement took place.AIT camp is solid and monolithic whereas your camp is" Jitne log utni baaten" case. Some deny OIT and AIT, others make OIT valid and trace this to 4-5 thousand BC, others talk in terms of tens of thousand years old.
Speak with one mind and only then expect your side to be even considered as something worth.
Well I don't know about AIT being really true or not.I personally believe in AIT.
As for OIT it depends on how you are defining it.One can tell that some Indian ideas and concepts did travel beyond our lands.Also people like the Gypsies were originally Indian dalits who had gone to Europe. However some of the jingoistic versions of OIT are nothing but simple folktales and lies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Am I one of them?

I just replied this dude because I thought he was wrong :tongue:
Not at all. What happened 4 thousand years ago should be looked at objectively and that is what I meant. I have never brought fair skin thing on my own but likes of @bennedose and @atheisthindu do this everytime to brand me as racist and win their point without presenting any good argument.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well I don't know about AIT being really true or not.I personally believe in AIT.
As for OIT it depends on how you are defining it.One can tell that some Indian ideas and concepts did travel beyond our lands.Also people like the Gypsies were originally Indian dalits who had gone to Europe. However some of the jingoistic versions of OIT are nothing but simple folktales and lies.
Thank you PMitra.
People on this thread describe OIT happening some 7-10 thousand years ago which is nonsense.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Arrogancy of Arabs is due to the money. They've sh8tload of money and believe me nobody wants to mess with you when you've got millions of dollars in you bank account.
But you've to agree that even white consider pale white people as beautiful because otherwise we won't have them sh8tty actress like Kristen Stewart......
I do not consider whites as beautiful. In my view , North Western Indians( also Pakistanis and Pashtuns) are one of finest specimens of physique, neither too tall like Swedes or short like South East Asians and having great looks.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Thank you PMitra.
People on this thread describe OIT happening some 7-10 thousand years ago which is nonsense.
Its PMaitra (Maitra and Mitra are different titles)
Also thanks.
OIT is something which P.N.Oak and his followers would preach about.Even a person like me finds it hard to believe in OIT.

Last edited:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Please read my arguments of post no 1120 by looking at larger fig at post no. 1127 as that would be much clearer. The fig is too tiny in post 1120 to be used.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Not at all. What happened 4 thousand years ago should be looked at objectively and that is what I meant. I have never brought fair skin thing on my own but likes of @bennedose and @atheisthindu do this everytime to brand me as racist and win their point without presenting any good argument.
We already know about ANI and ASI so I have no idea what you're arguing about. Call ANI "Aryan" if you like. Doesn't make any difference. What exactly are you arguing about? I Agree that Out of INdia hypothesis is not supported and looks dubious at best.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Only Gulf Arabs have money but even those poor North African arabised berbers are arrogant and proud. Arabs are not racists. They just love being Arab. In the past Arabs conquered parts of Europe and enslaved European whites as well as Blacks so they don't really consider white people as superior. Arabs call all non arabs as "ajam". There is no term for non Indians. They used to be called "mleccha" but now there we have no term. Ethnocentric cultures have a term for all foreigners not just whites, blacks, etc...

Last edited:

sam80

Only Gulf Arabs have money but even those poor North African arabised berbers are arrogant and proud. Arabs are not racists. They just love being Arab..
haha .... You kidding me , Arab Are Most Racist People on Earth , Even they don't hide that .In Many Arab Countries even Muslims of non-arab Origin not allowed to Pray with Arabs ...... It's filthy savage race boosted by free oil Money.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
We already know about ANI and ASI so I have no idea what you're arguing about. Call ANI "Aryan" if you like. Doesn't make any difference. What exactly are you arguing about? I Agree that Out of INdia hypothesis is not supported and looks dubious at best.
ANI and ASI are not haplogroups but rather mixture of many of such and those which are indigenous( for last 12000 years) like H are called by scientists as ASI whereas haplogroups like R1a and J2 form ANI. The thing is that there is direct correlation among higher caste rank, proximity to North Western areas and high degree of ANI. If you have passed 10+2, use your brain and see what I am saying.
The foolish posters are saying that those who are higher in caste ladder in South have more ANI than tribals of north without knowing that they are proving my point as unless there is something magical about ANI, its high occurence among only certain groups who happen to be at top in caste ladder means only 2 things
1. It is recent intruder in many parts of India
2. Those who had this in high degree had some sort of political power which enabled them to be at top of caste ladder.

My theory explains both by invasion of aryas who due to horse and chariots, attained this prominence.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its PMaitra (Maitra and Mitra are different titles)
Also thanks.
OIT is something which P.N.Oak and his followers would preach about.Even a person like me finds it hard to believe in OIT.
Sorry for mistake as regards title.( not at all intentional)

Genetically, a typical Bengali man having surname Chatterjee is closer to a Thakur from UP rather than his own East Bengali neighbour.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Only Gulf Arabs have money but even those poor North African arabised berbers are arrogant and proud. Arabs are not racists. They just love being Arab. In the past Arabs conquered parts of Europe and enslaved European whites as well as Blacks so they don't really consider white people as superior. Arabs call all non arabs as "ajam". There is no term for non Indians. They used to be called "mleccha" but now there we have no term. Ethnocentric cultures have a term for all foreigners not just whites, blacks, etc...
Not all NAfricans are Berbers biologically. Many Arab tribes like Banu Hilal migrated there in hundreds of thousands and so many of NAfricans are pure Arabs, particularly in Libya. The Arabs of Morocco are not pure Arabs as they are Berbers who were Arabised.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Not all NAfricans are Berbers biologically. Many Arab tribes like Banu Hilal migrated there in hundreds of thousands and so many of NAfricans are pure Arabs, particularly in Libya. The Arabs of Morocco are not pure Arabs as they are Berbers who were Arabised.
Most MAghrebis are arabised berbers I believe. This holds true especially for Algerians and Morroccans. Libyans are a bit different.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned

As anyone can see, red is almost absent from India and so red or R1b did not split in India nor it ever moved into India. Now, the fact is that from parent haplogroup R, we got two offsprings initially that is R1a and R1b and both are twin siblings which means that when R splited, it gave rise to both of these. Since R1b is not at all present in India, it means that R1b and R1a splited out of India and thIs further implies that R1a is intruder into India.
How can R1a be indigenous to India if its twin sibling R1b ( both emerged some 18,500 years ago simultaneously) is not at all present in India?

It is like saying that a mother gave birth to one twin child in India and another in England in pre modern age.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Most MAghrebis are arabised berbers I believe. This holds true especially for Algerians and Morroccans. Libyans are a bit different.
You are right. Algerians and Moroccons particulary of hilly areas are pure Berbers. Libyans are Arabs and Egyptians are Copts who adopted Arabic language.

The purest Arabs are of Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thanks for this. It is certainly not my fault that I have been brainwashed as one forms one's thoughts on basis of books one reads and since West is so dominating, one would mainly read western books. However, AIT is supported by even non communist and pro Hindu Indian historians. Have they been also brainwashed?

Most of the evidences which are indian based are based in Sanskrit or a local language and to perfectly understand them you need to have proper undetstanding of local culture. This is why the westerners mock us saying we do not have much business than to worship cows but only we know because it gives us milk and which is so important for our well being we worship it

Similarly many of the facts are there in Vedas which were written in around 7000 BC, not like the 1000 1500 Bcs,

And similarly westerners have a point to prove saying J Christ is the best and Chistanity is supreme,so they want to do everything and anything to prove it is like that

Aryan inward migration is one amongst it, the name itself is a vedic name, what more do you want, if aryan had come to india from outside its name itself would have been John or Peter or something

Our civilization was much more advanced than theirs, remember the gamut of all info Vedas was written in 7000 bc and their jesus came after 7000 years

Now go figure

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Most of the evidences which are indian based are based in Sanskrit or a local language and to perfectly understand them you need to have proper undetstanding of local culture. This is why the westerners mock us saying we do not have much business than to worship cows but only we know because it gives us milk and which is so important for our well being we worship it

Similarly many of the facts are there in Vedas which were written in around 7000 BC, not like the 1000 1500 Bcs,

And similarly westerners have a point to prove saying J Christ is the best and Chistanity is supreme,so they want to do everything and anything to prove it is like that

Aryan inward migration is one amongst it, the name itself is a vedic name, what more do you want, if aryan had come to india from outside its name itself would have been John or Peter or something

Our civilization was much more advanced than theirs, remember the gamut of all info Vedas was written in 7000 bc and their jesus came after 7000 years

Now go figure

Jesus has nothing to do with this theory. Entire Europe was pagan before 300AD.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is why the westerners mock us saying we do not have much business than to worship cows but only we know because it gives us milk and which is so important for our well being we worship it
Westerners are Abrahmic so they do not understand pagan innocence and rationality of seeing divine everywhere.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles