Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

Heat

Country flag

srevster

Country flag
LOL, "muH ubermensch guJarat" is a thing now on this thread. Guy with obvious patel surname sitting in burgerland thinks Gujarat is not India 👏👏👏.

The kind of lunatics we have stumbled upon on DFI has never failed to impress me.
I don’t understand his points. He calls himself Patel, but he is very confused

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
>muh out of india theory

India is sometimes pointed out as the world's most invaded country. Although the exact answer is up for debate, there are compelling reasons to believe that India may just be the most invaded country of all time. Foreigners have invaded the state over 200 times.Sep 12, 2018
Which Country Has Been Invaded the Most? - WorldAtlas

View attachment 154136
I can name a few Right off the bat.
1)Scythians being the oldest.
2)Iranis
3)Greeks
4)Hunnas
The above four are responsible for most of the steppe ancestry
5)Arabs
6)Afghans
7)Uzbeks
8)British

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Q. And when are you finally going to stop denying the aryan invasion? :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::megusta:

"loeer castes know that hinduism and vedic arya religon is not native and they are native "mulnivasi" people, forget cleansing them, having them subverted by us minority 5% brahmin is enough, they clean my toilets literally," https://archive.ph/E05cY#selection-16257.0-16261.382

New reports clearly confirm 'Aryan' migration into India

View attachment 154139
hence the white coomers hypothesis- Shiva is the original deity of ASI and the steppe nibbers brought brahma and fused it with our pantheon with the origin of Vishnu being uncertain.

srevster

Country flag
>muh out of india theory

India is sometimes pointed out as the world's most invaded country. Although the exact answer is up for debate, there are compelling reasons to believe that India may just be the most invaded country of all time. Foreigners have invaded the state over 200 times.Sep 12, 2018
Which Country Has Been Invaded the Most? - WorldAtlas

View attachment 154136
Oye Patel aren’t you in the states? I rest my case

SavageKing456

Country flag
Q. And when are you finally going to stop denying the aryan invasion? :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::megusta:

"loeer castes know that hinduism and vedic arya religon is not native and they are native "mulnivasi" people, forget cleansing them, having them subverted by us minority 5% brahmin is enough, they clean my toilets literally," https://archive.ph/E05cY#selection-16257.0-16261.382

View attachment 154139
The map of your paper has many problems

1. No Iranian DNA post 10000 BCE, not source of agriculture
2. No Steppe ancestry until 600 BCE
3. Impossible migration lines: Altai settlements earlier than Yamnaya
4. No archaeological evidence for any lines on map.

You cannot prove ait/amt just through genetics because steppe dna came india later too.
Meanwhile ivc has similarities with vedic

Neither amt/ait nor oit has any evidence
But amt doesn't even make sense
Linguistic thing is not supporting it.
But oit does makes sense but no evidence yet.

Last edited:

Vamsi

Country flag

View attachment 154139
These AIT coomers deliberately ignore the most important evidence to support their racist theory....

do you realise that archeological evidence of Shiv Lingas, Mulabandhasana in Pashupati seal, Yogasana Motifs only prove that the core philosophy of Upanishads i.e "everything from the sub-atomic particle to the universe is Ishvara himself" originated in India, there by disproving the AIT...

viklewapatel

Country flag
Delusional deniers. Indeed, there appears to be something delusional, if not psychotic, about “deniers”. AIT deniers exhibit a cognitive rigidity that is seen in what psychiatrists call encapsulated delusional disorders. Let this sink in:

“8) People will argue about which caste is more aryan or more steppe, they want to be white but cant, so this is their only outlet. I once saw a punjabi saying that we are the most european and most racist in india.”
9) chuds might post indian male white female pics, but this only proves that you regard whites as a superior forbidden fruit and conversely yourself as inferior, but they are too stupid to understand.
https://archive.ph/wCXgW#selection-2235.0-2253.848

Vikram314

Country flag
Delusional deniers. Indeed, there appears to be something delusional, if not psychotic, about “deniers”. AIT deniers exhibit a cognitive rigidity that is seen in what psychiatrists call encapsulated delusional disorders. Let this sink in:

“8) People will argue about which caste is more aryan or more steppe, they want to be white but cant, so this is their only outlet. I once saw a punjabi saying that we are the most european and most racist in india.”
9) chuds might post indian male white female pics, but this only proves that you regard whites as a superior forbidden fruit and conversely yourself as inferior, but they are too stupid to understand.
You are giving Indiachan as your source. In your some previous posts also you directly copied from indiachan. At least try to give information from some reputed sources and not some faltu websites where people present their feeling as facts.

viklewapatel

Country flag
Danny, you can fool some people some of the time and you can fool some people all of the time, but you're not fooling me. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :india2: :yawn::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:

6eym0f.jpg

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
What is this aryan heritage? The fact that Triguna philosophy of Rv is unique to Bharatvarsh since eternity is not found beyond the boundaries of greater Bharata that is towards the modern day afghanistan to borders of modern day Uttar Pradesh.
The flames that were lit viz sages on the banks of Sarasvati are aflamed even to this date in Bhartiya temples. Certainly semites cannot claim. We have maintained our religion for millenia. Similarly only the Parsis of Iran can claim zoroastrian achaemenid sassanid legacy.
What is Indian brain drain? :hehe: :creepy::hmm::lawl:

The entire Indian history can be summed up in one word, invasion.

Countries who invaded India (remake).

Can smell that maggot plague infesting your brain I know bathing does not help you for more than 40 seconds. ;)

As for the brain drain is a very recent phenomenon only after 1900 ad or so. There is absolutely evidence of such brain drain prior that. There are many circumstancial and hard hitting objective evidences disproving absence of brain drain pre 1900 ad. I will quote only a few.

As the Pliny, Historia Naturae 12.41.84 noted.
India, China and the Arabian peninsula take one hundred million sesterces from our empire per annum at a conservative estimate: that is what our luxuries and women cost us. For what fraction of these imports is intended for sacrifices to the gods or the spirits of the dead?
There was no year in which India did not drain Roman empire of atleast 50 million sesterces (approximately 500000 Gold Coins of a little less than 8 grams each) sending in return wares which were sold for a hundred times than the original value. - Pliny the elder.

1651713887052.png

Rome came and fell Greece came and fell Sassanids came and fell Scythians, Kushans vanished Germanics, Celtics, Baltics, all gone Sumerians Mesopotamians all civilisations have been eliminated only Bharatvarsh remains. This is pinnacle of the power to stay to endure to survive. You are very heavy chutiya.

Also the fact that Bharat was ruled by outsiders only for 500 years or less out of his 10k years history as civilisation and there was never any pan Bhartiya rule for more than few decades. Get some education on history and don't be a forum mongrel.

I hate to burst the bubble, but Migration Goes Both Ways, and India’s emigration rate IS one of the world’s lowest. My CRI Genetics report in fact goes as far as to declare Gujaratis separate and distinct from the rest of India.

Nonsensical argument. Bharat's emigration rate was highest prior 700 ad and even significant upto 1200ad. Sindhu Sarasvati people were sea faring community from the largest port shipyard in Lothal. Then there were colonies of ancient Bhartiyas even in roman empire and coastline of africa.

Also the fact that BHARAT's Gdp share got below China drastically for the first time only in 1600 ad or so. BHARAT's gdp share was~25% when brtifags came. It was ~33%till 1000 ad.

Literally “if you believe in AIT I am not going to waste my time here then” :crying: :crying: :megusta::creepy::crying::crying::crying::rage: Like this guy: https://archive.ph/5QPEM#q5773

There is a genetic component to caste. See this study:

In much of the Hindi Belt, the caste system more closely resembles the varna model, with four castes (i.e., Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas and Shudras) and outcastes (i.e., ex-untouchables). In contrast, throughout much of the south, including Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, the Kshatriyas and Vaishyas in the varna system are missing and the overall percentage of the upper castes is much smaller. Parmar’s recent study in Gujarat traces how SCs change their surnames (which signal caste affiliation) in desperation to access better housing, employment and educational opportunities.(20) The study describes the systematic discrimination faced by SCs and Muslims in accessing rental housing or purchasing homes in neighbourhoods and caste-based cooperative housing communities dominated by Patels (a common surname of the Patidar caste) and by Brahmins (considered, like Patidars, a privileged caste in Gujarat). Like Nagraj Hettur’s experience in urban Karnataka, the barriers SCs face in Gujarat vary from outright refusal (or builders/landlords lying about the availability of apartments for purchase/rent) to being quoted higher rental prices. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0956247818812330

View attachment 154017
Nonsensical argument because....

Namas-takshabhyo rathakarebhyash-cha vo namah

Taittiriya Samhita
offers gratitude to the downtrodden kSulakas and Mahadhbhayas. The Veda further salutes and pays great tributes to carpenters cart makers pottery makers blacksmiths birdhunters fishermen, , etc etc etc.

I too would go into FULL DENIAL MODE if I were him.:india::truestory:

Ambedkar denied Aryan migration: He 'didn't have' genome data we have today
No genome today as well. The samplings are terribly under represnted. 1 single Rakhigarhi does not prove anything. Ambedkar used primary sources unlike retards like you non literates who only know the quote whoring.

That is the coomertonyjopiss you are quote whoring now? Please quote full Mantra and do not quote whore. This is it. The closest meaning of Shishnadeva I know you are unaware of Sanskritic gramatical rules andVyakaran The closest meaning of Shishnadeva is coomer. ;) More precisely Shisnadeva is abrahmacharya i.e. non-celebate.

1651715040562.png

1651715266826.png

Out of India Theory Debunked :troll: :troll: :megusta: :hmm: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :yawn: :yawn: :hail::hail::hail:

View attachment 154140
Same genes for the melanin transimssion either slc24a5 or a111te.

Rigveda knows both Aryas and Dasas.
“Sanskrit speaking branch of the Aryas”.

Again, this doesnt make sense. Because the Aryas are known within Indo-Iranian only and both branches converge at Sanskrit. No wonder you keep on making stupid claims that only give you a flawed picture of reality.

Even that particular wiki page has also acknowledged in the same article you tagged.

Even if any nomadic tribe managed to get in to invade it is absolutely untenable to believe that people populating the whole area of 1000 miles will abandon their homes for a single invading tribe and flee. That is precisly why wiki is forced to make following remark in this regards.

1651715428128.png

Danny, you can fool some people some of the time and you can fool some people all of the time, but you're not fooling me. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :india2: :yawn::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:

View attachment 154253
A significant 50 % of the population at ShahriSokhta was made up of migrants from the Sindhu Sarasvati Civilisation.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
A paper from 1989 ? "AIT happened bRUh", you must believe me.
Even the fiercest academic proponents of AIT have now switched to AMT.

How hard is it to accept that we simply lack the data and evidences to make final conclusions about AMT or OIT or AIT ?
That retarded junk makes ridiculous claims. Claims that how yamnaya people developed a new language group instantaneously. Otherwise there be pie wherever they came from. Estimate for drastic lang change is 10K yrs they attempted to explain by as usual inserting proto into everything about which they are clueless. Whenever clueless about x shiet they just insert a prefix and label that proto-y . Further claim that yamnaya seem to have done it in no time. The retardation does not stop there. Goes onto to whine how these non existent guys travelled from all the way to Black sea to Afanasevo in Siberia skipping the warmer more fertile 3000 km stretch of Caspian steppe in between then took a flight straight from Laddakh and transported r1b.

A frenly reminder on side note ;)

1651717021447.png

Then the retardation does not even stop on this further make hilarious claim that a tiny steppe population w/o any advanced tech bronze iron were able to genetically and linguistically overwhelm populations 1000x-5000x their size and wipe out their languages entirely without trace in a very short time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles