Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

Vamsi

Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun @viklewapatel @SavageKing456 I have a question , If Out of India migration is what happened in reality, then how come there is 10 - 20% steppe ancestry in India when it should be Indian ancestry in europeans, pardon me, but this genetics is confusing for me

Can we call those who spend day after day on G25 and other admixture calculators trying to inflate their Steppe ancestry, modern day “Bhagat Singh Thinds”. :megusta:

WE WUZ ARYANZ. :megusta: And I’ve had my share of Indian idiots including my relatives who claim they’re Aryans. :crazy::scared2::crying::facepalm::eric:

I’ve even seen someone on Anthrogrnica post one G25 admixture result claiming Punjabi Sikhs have 35 percent Sintashta ancestry. :rofl::rofl::hail::pound::bplease::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::shock::drool::facepalm:

I’ll post more on this. I‘ve seen a map posted on Reddit of Yamnaya ancestries and Gujarat scores a max of 10-15 percent. I’ve seen an Afghan on Reddit post his G25 Illustrative DNA and his results state around 17% Sintashta. A Bengali (caste unknown) is around 14% Sintashta, and someone claiming to a ‘Maharashtrian Kshatriya‘ posted his which state 11.4% Sintashta.
*Anthrogenica*

To Be Taken With A Grain Of Salt :smash::notsure::nono::truestory::hehe:

SavageKing456

Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun @viklewapatel @SavageKing456 I have a question , If Out of India migration is what happened in reality, then how come there is 10 - 20% steppe ancestry in India when it should be Indian ancestry in europeans, pardon me, but this genetics is confusing for me
Steppe dna did come but later
i.e post 600bce
Also
Regarding there should be indian ancestry in others
Well this is what we have to prove
Amt won't be proven using genetics
But oit can be proven by genetics

dazialsoku

Country flag
Apparently Ashish's work on a-genetics.blogspot.com shows that steppe is inflated because it was eating up ANE which was present in subcons. The release of the Tarim bronze age samples show that there is some addition, recent ANE from tarim in Indians. With this sample, steppe percentages decrease.

viklewapatel

Country flag
See Out of India -By Land or By Sea? A Paradigm Shift in Ancient Migration Theories. There are many conflicting theories respecting the long history of foreign invasions into India. India is no stranger to foreign invasion, and although a large scale Aryan invasion theory has been discredited, many smaller historic migrations from the west have not yet been ruled out. One thing is for sure though. Those reporting "high" Steppe or Euro_HG ancestry (10-15%) are also reporting much higher AASI ancestry (over 30%). The following examples illustrate this observation.

Indian Illustrative DNA results
IVC 52.0%
AASI 32.8%
Sintashta 11.4%
Euro_HG 10.8%

Bengali Results
IVC 44.0%
AASI 33%
Sintashta 14.2%

I've read recently that the "M" maternal haplogroup, which is by far the most dominant female haplogroup in India (almost all Indians carry or have carried this native Indian lineage), was most instrumental in the spread of the Indo-European languages in India.

The earliest settlers' antiquity and evolutionary history of Indian populations: evidence from M2 mtDNA lineage

SpringerLink
Mitochondrial DNA Phylogeny of M Haplogroup in Indian Population | SpringerLink

489084_1_En_2_Fig2_HTML.png

srevster

Country flag
See Out of India -By Land or By Sea? A Paradigm Shift in Ancient Migration Theories. There are many conflicting theories respecting the long history of foreign invasions into India. India is no stranger to foreign invasion, and although a large scale Aryan invasion theory has been discredited, many smaller historic migrations from the west have not yet been ruled out. One thing is for sure though. Those reporting "high" Steppe or Euro_HG ancestry (10-15%) are also reporting much higher AASI ancestry (over 30%). The following examples illustrate this observation.

Indian Illustrative DNA results
IVC 52.0%
AASI 32.8%
Sintashta 11.4%
Euro_HG 10.8%

Bengali Results
IVC 44.0%
AASI 33%
Sintashta 14.2%

I've read recently that the "M" maternal haplogroup, which is by far the most dominant female haplogroup in India (almost all Indians carry or have carried this native Indian lineage), was most instrumental in the spread of the Indo-European languages in India.

The earliest settlers' antiquity and evolutionary history of Indian populations: evidence from M2 mtDNA lineage
SpringerLink
Mitochondrial DNA Phylogeny of M Haplogroup in Indian Population | SpringerLink

View attachment 153879
I would like to hear @Bhumihar opinion about out of India theory. Does he approve of such migrations?

viklewapatel

Country flag
india has had no mass inbound migration, but had an extensive outbound migration no different than today. This is what made India powerful.
What is Indian brain drain? :hehe: :creepy::hmm::lawl:

The entire Indian history can be summed up in one word, invasion.

Countries who invaded India (remake).
Indian is a modern concept, I'm pretty sure before the Indian independence, they refer to themselves by the name of their village or city or specific region, rather than a nationality. Also Mughai Empire have been integral part of India. I know Hindu nationalists don't like anything to do with Islam and Muslims. I'm aware that the founder of Mughai Empire is Turko-Mongol in origin from modern day Uzbekistan, but since the invasion, they become culturally Indianize as years gone by.

viklewapatel

Country flag
No denying that India has always been a top source and destination for world's migrants. But how far back do you want to go? 10,000 years? Because that’s when the ancestors of the NEAs (North East Asians) supposedly migrated OUT OF INDIA. According to my GenePlaza report. The NEA genepool however did not fare well. It got swallowed up by Yamnaya and other cultures and is currently one of the rarest gene pools in Asia.

1F169EB2-AEF4-44E2-8AFE-BF5230BA1B91.jpeg

Last edited:

viklewapatel

Country flag
No denying that India has always been a top source and destination for world's migrants. But how far back do you want to go? 10,000 years? Because that’s when the ancestors of the NEAs (North East Asians) supposedly migrated OUT OF INDIA. According to my GenePlaza report. The NEA genepool however did not fare well. It got swallowed up by Yamnaya and other cultures and is currently one of the rarest gene pools in Asia.

View attachment 154000

I hate to burst the bubble, but Migration Goes Both Ways, and India’s emigration rate IS one of the world’s lowest. My CRI Genetics report in fact goes as far as to declare Gujaratis separate and distinct from the rest of India.

Even though the country is the top source of the world’s migrants in total numbers, India has one of the world’s lowest emigration rates. Only about 1% of India’s birth population lives outside of the country, a similar emigration rate to that of the U.S. At more than 1 billion, India’s population is the second-largest in the world behind China.

Last edited:

srevster

Country flag
I hate to burst the bubble, but Migration Goes Both Ways, and India’s emigration rate IS one of the world’s lowest. My CRI Genetics report in fact goes as far as to declare Gujaratis separate and distinct from the rest of India.

Lol, you are misinformed.

viklewapatel

Country flag
india has had no mass inbound migration, but had an extensive outbound migration no different than today. This is what made India powerful.
Mexicans and Native Fijians also send money back home in the hundreds of millions and tens of billions. Take a look at both countries.

India receives more remittances from migrants than any other country. About $69 billion was sent by Indian migrants to family and friends in India in 2015,

viklewapatel

Country flag
Apparently Ashish's work on a-genetics.blogspot.com shows that steppe is inflated because it was eating up ANE which was present in subcons. The release of the Tarim bronze age samples show that there is some addition, recent ANE from tarim in Indians. With this sample, steppe percentages decrease.
Those admixture calculators are grossly inconsistent. There are lots of Indians on Anthrogenica and other places inflating their Steppe ancestry with their precious g25 and other admixture calculators. SAD. You can’t change your low Steppe and high AASI ancestry, Indian bros. Just accept it and be proud of who you are. Stop spreading lies about and wasting on invasion theories and simply perform good works in THIS LiFE, and hope you’re REINCARNATED with higher Steppe and lower AASI ancestry in your NEXT LIFE.

viklewapatel

Country flag

India is not Gujarat

Gujarat is not only a slightly different South Asian region that speaks yet another language based on Sanskrit and eats yet another version of dal. It is absolutely unique.

There are zero Bengalis, Biharis, Marathis and Oriyas in the Forbes list of Indian billionaires but there are Gujaratis from four religions: Muslims (Azim Premji, Habil Khorakiwala), Parsis (Adi Godrej, Pallonji Mistry and Cyrus Poonawalla), Jains (Gautam Adani)and Hindus (the brothers Ambani and Ashwin Dani).

An introduction to the Gujarati man

viklewapatel

Country flag
Literally “if you believe in AIT I am not going to waste my time here then” :crying: :crying: :megusta::creepy::crying::crying::crying::rage: Like this guy: https://archive.ph/5QPEM#q5773

There is a genetic component to caste. See this study:

In much of the Hindi Belt, the caste system more closely resembles the varna model, with four castes (i.e., Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas and Shudras) and outcastes (i.e., ex-untouchables). In contrast, throughout much of the south, including Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, the Kshatriyas and Vaishyas in the varna system are missing and the overall percentage of the upper castes is much smaller. Parmar’s recent study in Gujarat traces how SCs change their surnames (which signal caste affiliation) in desperation to access better housing, employment and educational opportunities.(20) The study describes the systematic discrimination faced by SCs and Muslims in accessing rental housing or purchasing homes in neighbourhoods and caste-based cooperative housing communities dominated by Patels (a common surname of the Patidar caste) and by Brahmins (considered, like Patidars, a privileged caste in Gujarat). Like Nagraj Hettur’s experience in urban Karnataka, the barriers SCs face in Gujarat vary from outright refusal (or builders/landlords lying about the availability of apartments for purchase/rent) to being quoted higher rental prices. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0956247818812330

33E2C312-882C-417F-A5E7-82CE45DFAEC2.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles