Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

viklewapatel

Country flag
Most Indian groups descend from a mixture of two genetically divergent populations: Ancestral North Indians (ANI) related to Central Asians, Middle Easterners, Caucasians, and Europeans; and Ancestral South Indians (ASI) not closely related to groups outside the subcontinent. The date of mixture is unknown but has implications for understanding Indian history. We report genome-wide data from 73 groups from the Indian subcontinent and analyze linkage disequilibrium to estimate ANI-ASI mixture dates ranging from about 1,900 to 4,200 years ago. In a subset of groups, 100% of the mixture is consistent with having occurred during this period. These results show that India experienced a demographic transformation several thousand years ago, from a region in which major population mixture was common to one in which mixture even between closely related groups became rare because of a shift to endogamy.

viklewapatel

Country flag
... Our analyses using COGG clearly support the fact that language families and endogamy (Moorjani et al. 2013) and that the caste system originated in a "classless" semi-nomadic society, which became hierarchical with the knowledge of agriculture (Kosambi 1964;Majumder 2001 Figure S9), also provides genetic evidence to the claim that although the caste system was formally defined and observed to be stringent, it was broken in some cases, allowing mixture between SGC and SGA (Thapar 2014 ...

... A recent finding has suggested that nearly all Indians carry genomic contributions from ancestral northern Indians related to central Asians, middle Easterners, western Eurasians and Europeans, while ancestral south Indians showed nearness to northern Indians. 29 Largely endogamous and reproductively isolated groups are the pillars of societal pyramid in India. Hinduism; the most celebrated religion in the South Asian peninsular is based on a complex caste based system. ...

... The complex genetic structure of Indian populations imposes a great challenge for genetic analysis of Bene Israel. Previous studies showed that most contemporary Indian populations are a result of ancient admixture (64-144 generations ago) of two genetically divergent populations: Ancestral North Indians (ANI), who are related to west Eurasians, and Ancestral South Indians (ASI), who are not closely related to populations outside India and related to indigenous Andaman Island people [17,18]. Different Indian populations vary in the proportion of admixture between these two ancestral populations [18]. ...

Last edited:

viklewapatel

Country flag
Ancestral Indian: https://i.ibb.co/Vtb4cwH/1607942577491.png

India_Tribesmen 71.0
India_Maratha 57.0
India_Dalit 56.2
India_ Yadav 55
India_Commoner 54.8
India_Peasantry 50.2
Pakistan_ Commoner 47.8
India_Brahmin 34.4
India_Gujar 31.2
India_Dardic 28.4
India_Sikh 27.4
Pakistani_Sindhi 25.8
India_Nobility 25.8
India_Jatt 23.2
Pakistan_Pashtun 21.6

according to DNAGenics, "Eurogenes Global 25 (G25) ancestry test has become the most accurate test that anyone can found out in the non-commercial market."

viklewapatel

Country flag
Oh, my God, ArainGang is underplaying the S-Indian component. ArainGang's South Asia Genetic Chart using the Harappa Calculator fails to offer the full picture and simply cannot be depended upon.

Side-by-Side Comparison (HarappaWorld Extended by Zach):

Chamars: S-Indian 52.08-73.07
Brahmin Uttar Pradesh: S-Indian 37.98 to 55.16

Chamars: Baloch 10.57-35.64
Brahmin Uttar Pradesh: Baloch 33.87 to 38.7

screencapture.png

screencapture-genoplot-admix-2022-02-22-09_44_34.png

viklewapatel

Country flag

viklewapatel

Country flag
These models are only useful for comparing the ANI, ASI, S-Indian and Baloch averages on Genoplot between Indian castes, states, and ethnicites, and between castes and tribals/SCs.
Averages Are Deceiving and should only be used when sample sizes are large or very large. Midranges are more efficient, and even Mapmygenome only owns a genetic database from over 20,000 Indian samples collected over 20 years!

HarappaWorld Extended by Zach:

S-Indian ranges for Brahmin Uttar Pradesh are 37.98 to 55.16 (37.98, 40.4, 41.15, 41.28, 41.43, 42.38, 44.52, 55.16)

S-Indian Midrange for Brahmin Uttar Pradesh: 46.57

Baloch ranges for Brahmin Uttar Pradesh are 33.87 to 38.7 (33.87, 35.24, 35.6, 35.68, 36.21, 36.35, 36.71, 38.7)

Baloch Midrange for Brahmin Uttar Pradesh: 36.285

Side-by-Side Comparison (HarappaWorld Extended by Zach):

Chamars: S-Indian 52.08 to 73.07 (Midrange 62.575)
Brahmin Uttar Pradesh: S-Indian 37.98 to 55.16 (Midrange 46.57)

Brahmin Tamil Nadu: 46.51 to 47.36
Gujar India: S-Indian 33.89 to 37.74

Chamars: Baloch 10.57 to 35.64 (Midrange 23.105)
Brahmin Uttar Pradesh: Baloch 33.87 to 38.7 (Midrange 36.285)

Brahmin Tamil Nadu: Baloch 36.72 to 37.67
Gujar India: Baloch 38.48 to 42.97

viklewapatel

Country flag
Mode: HarappaWorld

sint.png

Groups: Gujarati (USA), Brahmin TamiNadu, Brahmin UttarPradesh, Kazakhstan Sintashta MLBA, Russia MLBA Sintashta, Russia Sintashta MLBA.

Brahmin TamiNadu is given in brackets as (India_Dravidian).

Brahmin UttarPradesh as (1350 CE Mongolia)!

Vamsi

Country flag
We can't use the presence of Fire Alters (Yajna Vedhi) to prove the Hindu Ancestry of Harappa. Because the Muslim will then use the Burial practice of Harappans to show that they were not from Hindu Religion (which I have seen them do & I am against it)

If we find excavations from India with reference to our Hindu gods predating th Boghaz-koi inscription. It will mark the death nail on the Aryan invasion theory.

Frankly I am waiting for that day.
presence of fire altars is the hard evidence because performing Yajna is core of Hinduism....also the physical dimensions of those fire altars perfectly matches with descriptions mentioned in Sulbasutras which talk about constructing fire altars.

Burial practice is also an essential practice in Hinduism...some sects practice it... especially some shivate sects.

Shiva lingams found in IVC are biggest archeological evidence to prove that IVC is Vedic

viklewapatel

Country flag
'AASI' component as opposed to 'ASI' is the fundamental component. GEDmatch is only good for DNA Matches and Archaic DNA Matches especially as those free admixture calculators can be incomplete, inaccurate, inconsistent, outdated, or simply incorrect. The whole site look and feel outdated, and they're only good for making comparisons and Genoplot does a much better job than GEDmatch.

ILLUSTRATIVE DNA, based in Tallinn, Estonia, also has the most relevant AASI (Ancient Ancestral South Indian) component category unlike those Genoplot and GEDmatch calculators. And GenePlaza is also excellent for Ancestry and Bronze Age DNA Tests.

Vamsi

Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun you must read this post and it's pinned comment. Something interesting by that pinned comment guy about relation between Sindhu-Sarasvati Civilization and Gonds tribes of Madhyapradesh

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun you must read this post and it's pinned comment. Something interesting by that pinned comment guy about relation between Sindhu-Sarasvati Civilization and Gonds tribes of Madhyapradesh
After some days as very busy with this land demarcation work this interested buyer of that land wants it be done fast.

Last edited:

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun bro ,did you saw that insta post which i have posted ??
Very busy week wrt my business you know the sarkaari behavior while obtaining land records will directly message you in convo. Have to get those maps drawn and he is out of reach to need some other guy to do it for me engineers that is.

Last edited:

yuba

Country flag
Where would i a punjabi jatt caste be a mix of i dont really give 2 fucks but would be nice to know

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Where would i a punjabi jatt caste be a mix of i dont really give 2 fucks but would be nice to know
Every human is mixed no such thing as the pure. All humans are closely related more closely related than all chimps to the extent of 99 percent lulzz. The one percent difference is due to external environment.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles