Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

Freakk

Country flag
Huh what is the meaning of this.
Was there a mass migration back into north from South tat resulted in increase in AASI.
Yes,aasi ancestry was most likely present from south-central India and iranN was spread in North West india and pakistan and central asia.
When the indus valley expanded,they mixed with AASI peoeple.
Modern day south Indians are 45% iranN,55% AASI,small amounts of steppe

IranN was even widespread in modern day Kazakhstan in 4000bce where the kelteminar culture had 70% iranN.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Yes,aasi ancestry was most likely present from south-central India and iranN was spread in North West india and pakistan and central asia.

IranN was even widespread in modern day Kazakhstan in 4000bce where the kelteminar culture had 70% iranN.
Steppe ancestry is most likely from Hunas, Kamboj, Kushans, Indo Bactrians and Scythias.

Vamsi

Country flag

one important question, where did IranN originate ??

Freakk

Country flag
one important question, where did IranN originate ??
IranN originates from 2 people.
1.Dzudzuana hunter gatherers of Caucasus mountains and north iran,near caspian sea.

2.And ancient north eurasians,these people mixed with dzudzuana in a 1:1 ratio with men and women from both sides taking part.
There is also 1% onge/aasi ancestry in iranN , maybe it's just a genetic noise and insignificant

Chg- same as iranN but it formed from a different sub-population of ANE and dzudzuana
So,it's just slightly different

Take it as,chg and iranN are members of the same tribe but of different gotra .

Dzudzuana- parent of J haplogroup

ANE-parent of R1(r1a and r1b),R2 and Q haplogroup

Indians like pandits have 40% ane ancestry.
Balochis have 45% ANE

Native Americans also descended from ANE,they had 40% ANE+50% east eurasian.

North europeans are only 17% ANE,btw.
So we have more claim over ANE.
Finns have the highest ANE in europe at 22%.
Semites like Assyrians are 22% ANE too

Fun fact:-dzudzuana is related to European hunter gatherers like cheddar man.

The J haplogroup is a brother haplogroup of I haplogroup to which later European hunter gatherers like cheddar man,La braña belonged.

They both seperated from the parent branch of IJ haplogroup

Freakk

Country flag
Ancient north eurasians are very old peoeple,like 120,000 years old.

They were mammoth hunters in rhe old age,they also are the mythical "hyperboreans" which white nationalist Larp as depsite being only 18% ANE while Indians have 40% ANE.

ANE were olive-dark skinned,dark haired and dark eyed
Later, in 10,000 bce,ANE started to develop blonde and red hair ,this spreaded into Europe from north EHG hunter gatherers.
While South ehg who formed the yamnaya with CHG were dark haired,that's why yamnaya was dark haired .

This is the real start of north-south divide.

The tarim mummies ,the news of which white nationalists picked up,were 80% ANE.
They were living there since 4000 years
Small% of rhese mummies had red hair and blonde while majority were dark haired.

So,these red head mummies Are more related to tajiks,pandits,jats who have 10% direct tarim mumy ancestry and another 40% ANE ancestry from iranN.

This means Indians, eastern iranains like pashtuns,tajiks have more right over tarim mummies.

Europeans only have 18% ANE

Freakk

Country flag
The "P" haplogroup, ancestor of R1,R2 and Q split in either south east asia or modern day Pakistan/east Iran.

When ANE immigrated to Siberia,they went through modern day Kashmir,iran, Pakistan to Central asia and then Siberia.

Freakk

Country flag
Oh no no no white bros how could brown subhumans own white peoples birthright.
This is not how it is supposed to be Aryan bros, the Aryan need to own everything on this planet by default.

The Renaissance advancement has made them overconfident.

My input is all civilizations peak at different times and then fall down slowly.

Mesopotamia peaked in Sumerian/Babylonian period.
When i read about ancient Mesopotamia,i am absolutely thrilled,how can people know so much in 3000 bce?
After that, Mesopotamia was irrelevant after the Persian conquest in 600 bce
Then Mesopotamia arose again when arab abbasids shifted capital to Baghdad.
They established house of wisdom,Libraries,art centre had a very good city planning,and Baghdad and Mesopotamia was once of the richest cities in the world for a short but significant period.
Even the Vikings wanted to conquer it And attempted it but failed brutally.

Then the abbasid kings became lazy and their own version of praetorian guards seized power and abbasid kings just became nominal rulers.(similar to late Roman empire).
Slowly the abbasid state declined and Baghdad was finally destroyed in 1250 by the Mongols under hulagu.
I have read that at a time,Baghdad had like 80% literacy rate.
Mesopotamia became irrelevant again after mongols.
It arose again under Saddam but fell down because of American and Jewish greed and enemosity(Jews in american lobbies were major pushers for the Iraq invasion)

The ancient Mesopotamians were already building chariots,doing state and city planning,kings went on hunts,they were advanced in astronomy,built the first musical instruments and formed one of the first songs(ishtars descent,it's very beautiful,it's up on youtube).
Had the first major mythology from which the Jews copied and christcucks still worship it.
Even after sumer ceased to exit,even 2000 years after that kings used to call themselves with Sumerian titles.
They also had very good 2d art.
This all was 2000 years before greece and 2500 years before rome arose.

While the ancestors of modern day white nationalists were still doing poo in loo and didn't even know life outside villages and jungles.
So,much for Nordic superiority.
The discovery of Sumerian artifacts absolutely shook white nationalist establishment to the core in the 19th and 20th century when they realised how old all this was,it brought them down from their high horse and some also started to doubt if they were really superior than non Europeans.

After that,they started to cope by inventing the Aryan and indo european myth
Mesopotamia and India was the reason of this cope.
They couldn't understand how "savages" could have such Civilization while their ancestors were primitive mud hut dwelllers.

Even today white nationalists try to appropriate sumer because they can't digest the fact that they really aren't that superior.
That's why they want to appropriate Egyptians too.
They just can't believe that mid East(which they consider a shithole) had civilization 3,500 years before Celts,slavs and germanics.

Fun fact:- do u know what was the ancestry of sumerians?
:)
Take a guess.

I would give a hint,they are related to indians :p

Freakk

Country flag
Please keep genetics out of this thread
Ok,but i think genetics is relevant here,since it really exposes their ancestry and what they really are.

It makes their Nazi behaviour ironic since they themselves are non-whites genetically.

Freakk

Country flag
Oh no no no white bros how could brown subhumans own white peoples birthright.
This is not how it is supposed to be Aryan bros, the Aryan need to own everything on this planet by default.

Musk is an ashkenazi jew actually,Elon is a jewish name and so is the name of his father errol.

His mother admitted that on twitter,Elon also posted an insta photo where he visited the Jewish fort where the Jews got absolutely rekt by Romans and Romans destroyed Jerusalem and their temple.

Consider it similar to if someone destroys the Kaaba of muslims.

And actually their temple has been destroyed 2 times,first by Babylonians from mesopotamia who also enslaved the Jews and exiled them to Iran in 600bce

And then By Romans who destroyed everything in the city and stole all artifacts from their temple and burned it in 60 AD

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Musk is an ashkenazi jew actually,Elon is a jewish name and so is the name of his father errol
It's freaking baffling how I am able to tell apart jews by just looking at their face for a while even the ones that look like white.

Freakk

Country flag
It's freaking baffling how I am able to tell apart jews by just looking at their face for a while even the ones that look like white.
Yes, heavy natufian phenotypical expression in Jews.

Despite Jews only being 15% natufian.

If u want to see how natufians looked like,look at yemenis and bedouins.(yemenis and bedouins are 80% natufian.

And it's funny that hitler had a natufian haplogroup,that means his forefathers were Yemeni like.

Freakk

Country flag
Jews actually did a major rebellion in 200ad under Roman empire,they rebelled and massacred and raped and did all kinds of atrocities in Cyprus,Crete,in Libya,in Egypt.

They were ultimately stamped out by roman army consisting of soldiers from all over the empire.

There are some reports and documents that Jews performed cannibalism and blood sacrifice and many other Unspeakable weird things after attacking the civilians

Freakk

Country flag
I think this guy is a good proxy for what iranN looked like before mixing with AASI.
He is a man from waakhi group from Afghanistan,they are predominantly iranN genetically with minor AASI and minor steppe.
I think he preserves the cro magnon robust looks of iranN/chg very well.

I think early iranN would have had more browner skin than him,but the face structure should be the same

"Muh ancestors"😁

images (3).jpeg

I think the woman on the left is a good example of a female IranN.

Both seem to be of proto iranid Phenotype (same as me,i just have Small AASI influence too)

wakhi-women.jpeg

Last edited:

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
During my stay in Gurgaon lot of people looks very similar to people in Tamil Nadu. Only few of them looks different mostly punjabi's and people near Himalayan foothills.

fooLIam

I think this guy is a good proxy for what iranN looked like before mixing with AASI.
He is a man from waakhi group from Afghanistan,they are predominantly iranN genetically with minor AASI and minor steppe.
I think he preserves the cro magnon robust looks of iranN/chg very well.

I think early iranN would have had more browner skin than him,but the face structure should be the same

"Muh ancestors"😁

View attachment 181543

I think the woman on the left is a good example of a female IranN.

Both seem to be of proto iranid Phenotype (same as me,i just have Small AASI influence too)

View attachment 181545
You are Iranian?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles