Article 30 and Religious Apartheid in India

pmaitra

/\/\/\

In that case there should be law(s) monitoring conversion rackets being undertaken by Western funded NGOs. The majority also have a right to defend their way of life and their ancient traditions and customs.

Christians and Muslims in India are minorities in this country only, worldwide they form the brute majority. Moreover they recieve funding for their needy and for propagation from sources abroad. In the case of Muslims their funding unfortunately is not for constructive causes.
Agree. Money should not be the motivation for conversion. Religion is about spirituality, and should not be motivated by earthly possessions, such as money.

SHURIDH

No one is grudging the minorities their educational institutions. But due to laws that unduly favour minorities the majority is sometimes at a disadvantage.

On topic. RTE is alo being manipulated due to exemption given to minority community in not having to implment 25% quota for poor children. More and more schools are rushing to get the minority tag to evade having to lose revenue on 25% of seats. Education is big business these days and no one wants to lose out!
Few minority educational institute does not hamper majority community representation in education.
Even after few minority institute has quota for minorities but if we add students of general educational institute and minority educational institute student together than 87% are from majority community.
87% well above from majority communities 80% share in population.
So majority communities represntation does not hamper by minority institute.
They are still over represented by 7%.
so what hinduvta people want incrase the over representation of majority in educational sector.
If we count the number of teacher from majority community in general education system is 90%.
Even if we add the teachers of minority insitute with it than together majority community has 85% teacher togther.
Again above from 80%.
So majority community is allready over represented in teaching sector.
So why make hue and cry when minority institute appoint some teacher from minority community.
It does not make majority community under represented in that.
What you want more over representation of majority community.
So hinduvta people should not raise question about minority educational institute.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Agree. Money should not be the motivation for conversion. Religion is about spiritualism, and should not be motivated by earthly possessions, such as money.
Just playing devil's advocate here.
You are foisted a religion at birth by your parents, you didn't chose it. Its adherence is motivated by a very primitive form of tribalism.

And if money motivates you to convert, why not ? Money plays a central role in everything you do. You work for money, you play with the money earned, you spend money on religion, you goto worship places and pray for money.

Wouldn't you be happy to get rid of your co-religionists who are lured by money to convert ? They are obviously lacking faith.

pmaitra

You are foisted a religion at birth by your parents, you didn't chose it. Its adherence is motivated by a very primitive form of tribalism.

And if money motivates you to convert, why not ? Money plays a central role in everything you do. You work for money, you play with the money earned, you spend money on religion, you goto worship places and pray for money.

Wouldn't you be happy to get rid of your co-religionists who are lured by money to convert ? They are obviously lacking faith.
True, in real life, money talk. Money cannot make you happy, but money can buy you happiness. This is a fact. Spiritualism is largely non-existent in the day to day lives of people. So why not? Indeed, the desire to earn more money motivated my own migration, so I acknowledge your point.

panduranghari

Minority protection laws are intended to give an extra impetus to the minorities, the impetus that is denied to the majority. It is biased, yes, but it is intended for good causes. Now, nothing can be purely good. Everything has its negative sides.

Not good enough in my opinion. UCC is the way forward. Lets see how many islamofascists, Left wing extremists oppose it.

Galaxy

Country flag
^^

First learn the spelling of Gandhi ji. It's not ghandi but Gandhi. Typical paki style. However, you mentioned Nathuram godse correctly. :rolleyes:

Indian Muslims like Gandhi. Reasons are known to everyone.

Last edited:

amitkriit

Nothing can justify killing.
your ba***rd hero nathuram godse was a coward if he has guts than he could oppose ghandi politically makes public opinion.
Killing a old,defenceless man may be a heroitic act by you for me who comes form liberal idology its a shameful act.
He scared about ghandi's political hegight.
He knew he and his hindu mahasava can't eliminate ghandi politically.
Godse is a symbol of political intolerance who can't understand differance of opinion value.
This godse ba***rd may be iconic figure for few rss fan but not for me and anybody who belive in democracy,liberal value,differance of opinion,who belive i can very much differ about what your opinion but i can give my life to protect your right to say what your opinion.
I don't want to talk with you any longer.
Jai Hind
Just because you do not like an Individual, doesn't give you the right to abuse him and/or his supporters/sympathizers. Censure-ship doesn't work. Gandhi wasn't just an old, defenceless man, he was more than that. This guy was seen to be sympathetic towards Pakistan and Separatists who were killing Hindus by many. We remember the death of Gandhi, but how many of us remember the death of those hundreds of thousands of men, women and kids who were killed during religious riots in 1946-47?

No human being is perfect, and Gandhi wasn't god, neither was Godse. If the partition was between "Hindu" India and "Muslim" Pakistan then why did Gandhi and his @$$licker Nehru destroy the demographics of India just for the sake of their own false ego and stupid principles?

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Nobody feeling jealous about hindu.thats a fact even after 91% in genernal education system hinduvta people have problem in few minority educational institute.The majority community allready represented in educational institute.so why makes hue and cry for minority institute.Even after we add general educational institute and minority institute together the majority community still 87% together.thats more than enough.so why you hinduvta people have problem in 30(a)article.The majority community is not under represented in education because of article30(a)so why you people shouting about chirstian has 80% literacy rate and they have many educational institute.so you are supporting quota for your community.You become selective.
Cut quota 50to 20% you will see the more balancing community wise representation.
I oppose muslim obc quota also in my sate which allready starts working unlike you who support quota for his community.OBC should not get any quota and they don't live in jungle.Don't become selective,if you want to oppose it than do it totally.I am not jealous about hindus today i have seat in public university with merite and have a well establish familly buissness.so i don't need to run after jobs.I am well ahead than all my hindu friends be it financially,educationally,social power wise.
I don't need to feel jealous.If conversion happen willfully whats your problem.why the hell you have problem if chirstian has so many educational institute.its their credit.Representation of majority incrased because of quota system its a fact.in open 50% seat majority are 82% not 91%.
Minority community also comes for education their number incrased many times in primary educational level,secondary educational level in recent years.Even after having 1 billon population
if hinduvta people feel insecure of 180millon muslim and 31 millon chirstian.than nothing can make you people secure.The main point of this topic its illogical for hinduvta people to raise question about article 30(a) when majority community are not under represented in education system
Thanks for not answering my questions which I asked in my earlier posts, I received my answer.

The main point of this topic its illogical for hinduvta people to raise question about article 30(a) when majority community are not under represented in education system
You didn't get the main point then, the main point is not that majority is under represented in education system, but "minorities are over represented in education system".

You are not understanding the basic reason behind such aggression against article 30(1)(a), missionary schools already have money, they get enough foreign help in this regard. They do provide good education but do you know what "the monopoly of a non-native religious schools in the field of education means"? It means a total brainwash of the whole country for religious purposes, first they try to make you a "Liberal" (in other words detach you from your religion) and to be non-religious person later they teach you good aspects of foreign religions.Have you heard of Beni Baba?

In this case Hinduism and native religions are a "Minority" because they lack money and other facilities which govt. should have provided us instead of providing the same to the foreigners. In fact after indepndence native religions should have been given preference over Abrahmic religions but govt. has done directly opposite of it. And so the slow systematic destruction of Hindu culture has been started here. Read this :-

...Pseudo Political leaders and India's alienated intellectuals failed to provide pride and dignity to Hindus and they despise and demean them. Political parties and secular leaders allowed Christians not only to influence government policies, but also tolerated their attack on Hindu spiritual practices. This political patronage enabled Christians to exercise an influential anti Hindu role in public life and in government.

The power of the Church in India is enormous. Massive inflow of foreign fund helped the Church to influence the media, own large tracts of urban and forestland, control political parties, as well as own commercial and educational institutions. Their explicit purpose, among other things, is to stop Hindu consolidation and get them to fight on caste lines. In order to solidify their growing hegemony, Christians have made alliance with the Congress party, the Marxists, and regional parties as well as with parochial organizations.

One of the more alarming trends in India in recent years is the growing number of evangelical Christian organizations. This growth has been accompanied by an astonishing increase in Christian missionary activities which target Hindus for conversion. Well over 3,000 missionary groups which obsessed to convert Hindus spend over a billion dollar each year for conversion work in India. Evangelical Christian groups sponsor hundreds of full-time missionaries. They also sponsor television and radio programs. Missionaries have sponsored thousands of non-governmental organizations for overt and covert activities for furthering Christian causes.

These evangelical Christians use deceptive tactics to attract secular Hindus, journalists, academicians and westernized intellectuals. Evangelical missionary groups use Hindu names for their organizations to attract and trap innocent Hindus. They frequently misquote, mistranslate and misrepresent Hindu scripture and texts in order to use it as a bait and switch game. Evangelical missionaries are specially trained in mental misdirection and psychological war. They know well how to conceal, camouflage, and distortion of reality and power play. This deceptive game involves getting Hindus to trust, like, and feel comfortable with their bait and switch game, so they will want Hindus to do what they want to do. They use sophisticated psycho programming for softening people up for the kill. Like most power plays, softening people up for the kill is dangerous. It is not transparent enough for Hindus to see through and choose not to say to buy into it...

Evangelical Missionary War on Hindus � Promote Liberty
and this:-
Conversion Tactics - Charity

We have suffered a great loss during Mughal and British rule so now opposing the foreign religious educational institutes is a natural reaction.

so you are supporting quota for your community.You become selective.
Cut quota 50to 20% you will see the more balancing community wise representation.
Article 30(1)(a) is equal to Reservations ! Did you get it ?
You are getting better chances to teach and promote your community but if you fail to do that, it is not Hindu's fault.

OBC should not get any quota and they don't live in jungle.
Don't become selective,if you want to oppose it than do it totally.
I just gave you "one" example, come to my state Chhattisgarh I will show you, how poor OBC, SC/ST and even General people are and, how poor people work as scavengers. I always opposed religious reservations but I do not oppose reservations on the ground of poor economic status. And yes OBC classification needs to be revised many OBCs are not actually backward but not all.

If conversion happen willfully whats your problem.
why the hell you have problem if chirstian has so many educational institute.
its their credit.
Willful conversion after a session of cultural brainwash !? This is the most dangerous thing which Hindus must not ignore, everything in India is westernizing day by day, education, culture, media and religion too. Missionaries are slowly succeeding in their deceptive tactics, the best possible practice to achieve a higher number of conversions is to establish Religious schools in overwhelming numbers. Then affect the govt. policies with the help of constitutional provisions and ruling pseudo secular party, then control the ccurriculum of your institutions in the favor of your religion, gradually brainwash the people and get them converted! It's not a credit it's deception at a big scale.

Even my city has at least 4 big missionary schools, they have bigger marvelous buildings, 3 times better facilities than any govt. Or religious schools . And that is not a good thing for a historically targeted Dharmic country. And with that high number of Christian Missionary Schools I can safely say that India has been culturally invaded in this modern age.

Representation of majority incrased because of quota system its a fact.in open 50% seat majority are 82% not 91%.
Msulims are already getting 2% OBC reservations which affects the above %, even after their religion does not support Castes and special benefits. On one hand they demand Shariah and on the other hand they demand Reservations, hypocrisy can't go on national level. However the topic is not the reservations, but the Over representation of minorities in education system due to bad govt. policies.

Then Muslims and other minorities should convert to Hinduism to get benefits of reservations and other alleged facilities as Muslims who does not have caste system have been categorised into OBC categories :D

OT but I saw a hilarious scene some months ago when I was on a trip to a rural area of my state, I saw a Aadiwasi Christian who was wearing a "Cross" and only a "Langoti" was entering in a Church I laughed for an hour after seeing that :pound: :pound:

panduranghari

Nothing can justify killing.
your ba***rd hero nathuram godse was a coward if he has guts than he could oppose ghandi politically makes public opinion.
Killing a old,defenceless man may be a heroitic act by you for me who comes form liberal idology its a shameful act.
He scared about ghandi's political hegight.
He knew he and his hindu mahasava can't eliminate ghandi politically.
Godse is a symbol of political intolerance who can't understand differance of opinion value.
This godse ba***rd may be iconic figure for few rss fan but not for me and anybody who belive in democracy,liberal value,differance of opinion,who belive i can very much differ about what your opinion but i can give my life to protect your right to say what your opinion.
I don't want to talk with you any longer.
Jai Hind
You are too low to debate with. Using foul language is not a good thing, Sir. Be civil in any discourse.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles