Article 30 and Religious Apartheid in India

panduranghari

This will result in another partition if those believing in "Hindu" nationalism over Indian nationalism form a large chunk of the population.
Tough. People are already making their choice. I hope you will make one too,

panduranghari

That is actually the greatest fear, that if the Minorities become too many then they will ask for separate land, once again. Therefore it is necessary for Hindus to remain "significant" majority, significant enough to impose a demographic change in any part of India. Those who seek partition can migrate to either East or West, it was already done in 1947, for the convenience of the minorities.
Give these people time, they will stop the majority who have become minority from peddling 'all are same' 'unity in diversity' BS.

panduranghari

Bravo ejaz bhai.
You expose the real think.
In gradution level be it iit,medical hindus are over 80%.
So no question of discrimination could be araise.
Still some people by quoting a rss article try to make a false victimhood.
Article 30(a)is a safe gurd for minorities to ensure education for them when in general section 49 out of 50% quota goes to hindu sc/st/obc.
So in general section hindu representation reach 91%.
And minority who are 20% only represent 9% of general educalional student.
According to article logic can i ask why 20% minority tax payers money used for extra 11% non minority hindu student.
Why non minority hindu student gets benifited by minority tax payer's money.
Does it sound great to my hinduvta friend
So after minorties heavily under represented in general education system they need some minority educational institute which they have control.
If hinduvta people has problem in quota for minorites in minority institution than first told them to abolish sc/st/obc quota in general educational institute from which the majority hindu community the biggest benificiary of quota system benifited at the expense of cutting share of minorities.
Hinduvta people has great agenda try to marginalised religious minorities at any cost.
Despite hindu being 91% in general educational system,90% in civil service they want to creat false victimhood.
And do you not think they are already succeeding with enough help coming from Congress and other secularists?

Also you have a choice to move to a islamic country. I have no choice to move to a Hindu country

Galaxy

Country flag
I am happy people are falling in trap. Catch 22!!

Secularist are helping the ideology "Culture Nationalism". The good thing is they don't even know they are helping it. :)

More people will hate RWH, more power to RWH going forward!

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
why cant the author challenge Article 30 before Supreme Court and then see the magic....................:rofl:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I am happy people are falling in trap. Catch 22!!

Secularist are helping the ideology "Culture Nationalism". The good thing is they don't even know they are helping it. :)

More people will hate RWH, more power to RWH going forward!
so pakistan will grow more powerful the more we hate them ?

pakistan is right wing extremist country infused with religion.

Galaxy

Country flag
so pakistan will grow more powerful the more we hate them ?

pakistan is right wing extremist country infused with religion.
Yes, Pakistan is RW extremist country. You are mixing two different thing. Pakistan was bound to become religious extremist country due to their foundation and at least Two-Third Muslims of undivided India supported them. Hindus didn't supported partition nor they demanded "Hindu Country" even when it was quite easy after partition. There were more Hindus % in West/East Pak during partition than Muslims in India. Majority of Hindus are secular in nature that's why India is a secular country. Muslims? Everyone knows the answer.

Culture nationalism is not related to a particular religion.

Catch 22 is secularist are giving enough reason to RWH to be more vocal and united. History, appeasement politics, hatred against RW will help them to grow vertically upward in India. The day One-third Hindus means 28% population will form en bloc, then your guess is as good as mine. Muslims already are in en bloc on large but they have their own limitation too. RWH doesn't have limit. Sky is the limit.

However, IMO India will remain secular but terms will not be dictated on the basis of Vote Bank politics.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
There is no such thing as culture nationalism...im hearing this term for first time in dfi.

whoever invented this in dfi ?

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Yes, Pakistan is RW extremist country. You are mixing two different thing. Pakistan was bound to become religious extremist country due to their foundation and at least Two-Third Muslims of undivided India supported them. Hindus didn't supported partition nor they demanded "Hindu Country" even when it was quite easy after partition. There were more Hindus % in West/East Pak during partition than Muslims in India. Majority of Hindus are secular in nature that's why India is a secular country. Muslims? Everyone knows the answer.

Culture nationalism is not related to a particular religion.

Catch 22 is secularist are giving enough reason to RWH to be more vocal and united. History, appeasement politics, hatred against RW will help them to grow vertically upward in India. The day One-third Hindus means 28% population will form en bloc, then your guess is as good as mine. Muslims already are in en bloc on large but they have their own limitation too. RWH doesn't have limit. Sky is the limit.

However, IMO India will remain secular but terms will not be dictated on the basis of Vote Bank politics.
People whom everybody refers to as "Secularists" or sometimes "Secular apologist" are in my opinion are

Simply "Apologists" . . . they are apologetic about their governance , and the minority appeasement you speak of
is just a part of their apology

only thing secular about them is their corruption , . . . there's no discrimination in there . .

Seculars are a rare species in India . . .

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Galaxy

Country flag
sugar coated is what this term is.

its meaning is something else..

and no party has any ideology that is follows...it all comes down to politics and how to get power.
Incorrect.

BJP never formed the government on it's own in centre. Party was dependent on 25-30 regional parties. Many regional political parties don't support BJP ideology. it's just power-sharing agreement. it might happen in future also. That's why BJP never followed it's ideology. It's political compulsion.

The day, BJP will win 250 seats on it's own. It will follow it's core ideology, Thanks to RSS. Although not possible to win 250 seats in next few years. But who knows what will happen in 10-20 years after all only One-Third Hindus (27% Indians) are needed to support BJP and party already got between 18%-24% vote share in last 5 general election. 5%-10% more support needed.

Last edited:

SHURIDH

And do you not think they are already succeeding with enough help coming from Congress and other secularists?

Also you have a choice to move to a islamic country. I have no choice to move to a Hindu country
I don't think so they succed in last few year percentage of minority student in primary up from 9 to 16%.
Percentage of minority in civil service also incrase 8 to 10%.
Number of muslim student in iit incrase 2.5 fold within 5 years.
All minority dominated district show 10%+ incrase in literacity rate in last 10 years.
You can't totally marginalised minority community who are 220million.
Though its hinduvta people desire to vanish minority.
Its not possible.
My great grand father was a freedom fighter.my familly makes sacrifice for india.
So i think i don't need to go anywhere.
Patrisom in my blood.
So watch out before makes such comment .

SHURIDH

Incorrect.

BJP never formed the government on it's own in centre. Party was dependent on 25-30 regional parties. Many regional political parties don't support BJP ideology. it's just power-sharing agreement. it might happen in future also. That's why BJP never followed it's ideology. It's political compulsion.

The day, BJP will win 250 seats on it's own. It will follow it's core ideology, Thanks to RSS. Although not possible to win 250 seats in next few years. But who knows what will happen in 10-20 years after all only One-Third Hindus (27% Indians) are needed to support BJP and party already got between 18%-24% vote share in last 5 general election. 5%-10% more support needed.
bjp got 25.8% vote in 99 but get 180seat.
So even though get 28%vote they won't get more than 210seat.
Stop dreaming man.

Galaxy

Country flag

Stop dreaming man.
Incorrect data: BJP got 23.75% and not 25.8%

1999 politics was not that concentrated.

Example : BJP got 38% vote in mid 90's in UP and won 210 seats. Today, Mulayam got 28% vote and won 225 seats.

Even Odissa, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Assam, etc. Politics were divided between 2 groups 10-15 years back. Today 3 or 4.

BJP needs 50% vote in Gujarat to win 20-22 seats out of 26 but only 25% to win 40 out of 80 seats in UP. 5%-10% is not that big jump.

BJP got around 35% vote in Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttrakhand in 2009 parliament election. Guess how many seats BJP won? Just 4 out of 37 seats. 10% more vote and BJP can win 35 out of 37 seats.

Hence, 28% and BJP can win 250+ seats.

Last edited:

skumar7777

Stop dreaming man.
If BJP gets more than 28% of the vote, it gets more than 210 seats - proof? See the Congress numbers in the 2009 elections.

panduranghari

Though its hinduvta people desire to vanish minority.
Its not possible.
My great grand father was a freedom fighter.my familly makes sacrifice for india.
So i think i don't need to go anywhere.
Patrisom in my blood.
So watch out before makes such comment .
You are putting words into my mouth. So you watch out.

Your grandpa being a freedom fighter does not make you any saint.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles