Army Chief Arjun MK 1A cleared all trials set by Indian army.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Arjun MK 1A finally going to be inducted into the Indian army. Indian army ordered 118 Arjun MK 1A but order might increase this time. Arjun MK 1A is improved variant of Arjun tank and weight of the tank is 58 tonne and it has 72 improvements than previous version and it is the one of the best tank in the world. It is better than T-90 tank of Indian army which is in service and better mobility and huge fire power than the Indian army T-72 tank and T-90 tank.

I seriously hope that Indian army will order 500 Arjun MK 1A tanks and replace all T-72 tanks in Indian army service. Upgrade of the tank include mine plough, night vision capabilities, paranomic sight, active protective system and explosive reactive armour on the tank turret. Tank armour is kachan armour and tank also has remote control weapon station. Instead of ordering additional T-90 tanks Indian army can order Arjun MK 1A tanks. It is often called desert ferrai.

Arjun MK 1A tank performed well in desert trial than T-90 tank. Arjun MK 1A has great potential in Indian army when it enter in Indian army service. So i recommend to order more Arjun MK 1A tank in Indian army instead of T-90 tank.

Note:
Above article written by me is on my own it is not copied and posted from other websities.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Why another thread ? We already have Arjun MBT thread. post there.

Saichand K

Country flag
What if we have a self-propelled air-defence system based on Arjun Mk-1A ?

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The tank in its present form is not suited for deployment, it's completely outdated by today's standard. I don't think the army will place any further orders until the MkII arrives assuming that thing turns out to be at least halfway competitive.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The tank in its present form is not suited for deployment, it's completely outdated by today's standard. I don't think the army will place any further orders until the MkII arrives assuming that thing turns out to be at least halfway competitive.
People like you are the cause of the delay in the deployment of indigenously developed military hardware. The Indian Army and the engineers who developed the tank know better than you. So don't give your useless thoughts of Indian made hardware to be useless over here.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles