Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Much better than abrahamics.

View attachment 174125
Most Yazidis that I seen identify themselves with Abrahamic religions that surround there region. Yazidis reject the Indian origin or religious similarities with Hindus. some of them even deny there own Kurdish origin trying to claim they are some separate people group. I don’t believe there is any concerte religious or cultural links between them and us but there might be some small similarities with us coming through the Zoroastrian part of there religion like the worship of fire or Agni and like you said importance and worship of Peacock.

Also about mural with Indian lady lighting a peacock lamb the interesting thing is that I have seen it before long time ago in a history blog i don‘t remember the name of the person who posted it but i do remember what the person who posted it wrote about that mural in the Yazidi Temple He said it was mural of a famous Indian film actress that the local Yazidis had seen in one of the Indian movies and in the movie she was lighting Lamp with peacock head on it in a temple. Lady in the mural does have slight resemblance to famous Tamil and Bollywood actress Sridevi. she was famous in the 1970s and 1980s and that was also time when Bollywood or Indian cinema in general were pretty popular in the Middle East maybe some of the Yazidis might have seen one of her movies inspiring the mural.

I can’t prove what the guy wrote i added this part to the post because I found it interesting. logically it is very very hard for people like Yazidis who entirely located on mountainus regions of northern Iraq to know about culture, dress and religious festivals of person located in south India unless it through movies.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Most Yazidis that I seen identify themselves with Abrahamic religions that surround there region. Yazidis reject the Indian origin or religious similarities with Hindus. some of them even deny there own Kurdish origin trying to claim they are some separate people group. I don’t believe there is any concerte religious or cultural links between them and us but there might be some small similarities with us coming through the Zoroastrian part of there religion like the worship of fire or Agni and like you said importance and worship of Peacock.

Also about mural with Indian lady lighting a peacock lamb the interesting thing is that I have seen it before long time ago in a history blog i don‘t remember the name of the person who posted it but i do remember what the person who posted it wrote about that mural in the Yazidi Temple He said it was mural of a famous Indian film actress that the local Yazidis had seen in one of the Indian movies and in the movie she was lighting Lamp with peacock head on it in a temple. Lady in the mural does have slight resemblance to famous Tamil and Bollywood actress Sridevi. she was famous in the 1970s and 1980s and that was also time when Bollywood or Indian cinema in general were pretty popular in the Middle East maybe some of the Yazidis might have seen one of her movies inspiring the mural.

I can’t prove what the guy wrote i added this part to the post because I found it interesting. logically it is very very hard for people like Yazidis who entirely located on mountainus regions of northern Iraq to know about culture, dress and religious festivals of person located in south India unless it through movies.
Yezidis are npcs anyways they just have my pity.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Because we itself by loitering drones from Israel. Why would they buy drones from us when we buy from other countries instead of manufacturing our own .
A lot of Indian private companies have loitering drones that have been either accepted or under induction or under user trial with Indian armed forces
What we lack is Kamikaze drones with sophisticated anti-radiation seeker (hence we imported IAI Harpy &
IAI Harop)

SKC

Country flag
we must help Armenia. Where is EU and the west btw? Where is @Dark Sorrow and @Varzone?

Why don’t you condemn this shit, which is literally recorded by azerbaijanian soldiers who are celebrating this, but will condemn russia?
What we should do is business! Sell your products to whoever can pay for.

Stop this nonsense of Helping the world and becoming Vishwa guru. Doing that wont be feeding people here.

assassin162

Country flag
What we should do is business! Sell your products to whoever can pay for.

Stop this nonsense of Helping the world and becoming Vishwa guru. Doing that wont be feeding people here.
Selling weapons does not feed people. At most we will be selling a billion or two 10 years down the line, that too a lot many times with line of credit involved. This will hardly be 1~2% of our exports.
What selling weapons brings is influence. So selling weapon will be a part of strategy, not about money.

assassin162

Country flag
We should offer the puny little Armenia 10~15 k crore line of credit. We should also give them some weapons from our reserves (old) as a part of good gesture. Their economy can hardly sustain much weapon imports.
Their whole defense budget is 700 million and gdp is 14 billion dollars.
Economic ties should be deepened and in tourism also Indian tourists should be directed towards Armenia. Govt should now use economy and tourism as tools and should do everything necessary to deepen those with countries like Greece, Armenia among others.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
What selling weapons brings is influence. So selling weapon will be a part of strategy, not about money.
Selling weapons is about money and not influence. On the contrary you need influence to sell weapons.
It is about getting return on your investment, making profit and to catalyze development of next generation of weaponry.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
We should offer the puny little Armenia 10~15 k crore line of credit. We should also give them some weapons from our reserves (old) as a part of good gesture. Their economy can hardly sustain much weapon imports.
Their whole defense budget is 700 million and gdp is 14 billion dollars.
Never insult a client.
Economic ties should be deepened and in tourism also Indian tourists should be directed towards Armenia. Govt should now use economy and tourism as tools and should do everything necessary to deepen those with countries like Greece, Armenia among others.
How will GoI direct Indian tourists towards Armenia?

Waanar

Country flag
How will GoI direct Indian tourists towards Armenia.
Should be easy enough. Let Armenia advertise a little bit here, make Armenia free up visa requirements like Serbia but not the other way around etc etc.

The better way would be to start focusing on other aspects though. Tying up with and training their military like we did with Afghan officers but on a larger scale (especially since Armenia can't possibly possess the infra to train up an effective Army out of conscripts in two months while we can) as well as putting some intelligence alliance in place (a poor man's five eyes).
Selling weapons is good and all but we need to step up our game.

Will be a tremendous learning experience for us in force projection and allow us to actually polish our craft. Turks already fired the first shot by supplying militants in Kashmir.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Should be easy enough. Let Armenia advertise a little bit here, make Armenia free up visa requirements like Serbia but not the other way around etc etc.
Still unless people want to visit GoI can't force anyone. We are not an autocratic country.
Will be a tremendous learning experience for us in force projection and allow us to actually polish our craft. Turks already fired the first shot by supplying militants in Kashmir.
True

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles