Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

STORE

Pakistan can then also provide 1 nuke to Azerbaijan, and they do have experience on nuclear proliferation. And not sure India would want to risk an international response by doing such a thing
Yes, Pakistan can also provide but then there will be stand off due to MAD doctrine. Since Armenias goal is to stop Azeri forces from invading, it will be a victory for armenia since azeris would not risk a nuclear exchange by invading.Armenia will have a break to improve their conventional military. After all iam just day dreaming , I know we won't do any shit tht pissies of "international community ".

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
From Armenian POV they would like platforms which have seen light of day and ready for mass production.
Their need of Suicide drones and Akash AD is seriously urgent and I believe that back end Akash deals are already being signed but not being disclosed. AD has to be their primary purchase rather than Pinaka.
Well maybe they can buy tata ones

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Because we itself by loitering drones from Israel. Why would they buy drones from us when we buy from other countries instead of manufacturing our own .
That was just emergency purchase in 2020 I think alot of private companies came up with these here now and some have even dilivered to the forces small amount but it's a start

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
India should shame those who are indirectly funding the genocide of Armenians. With France together or even alone we should introduce a resolution towards curbing-price capping the export of Azerbeijani gas.
Lets see how many flithy anglosphere maggots come into support of such resolution.
Americunts and Eurofags can only bully non-white people, these dogs can’t even tolerate the truth, you see those swines on twitter barking against India proving Dr. Jaishankar right when he says “Europe thinks that its problems are the world’s problems but the world’s problems are not Europe’s problems”. They don’t care about any morality, its just either you’re with us else you’re a villain. Which is why the world must collectively punish the western (degenerate) civilisation when the right time comes.

Armeniais also at fault here, all I see them is whining and seething instead of picking up a gun and fighting back, its their fight, we can only help them but can’t fight on their behalf.

mokoman

Country flag
Americunts and Eurofags can only bully non-white people, these dogs can’t even tolerate the truth, you see those swines on twitter barking against India proving Dr. Jaishankar right when he says “Europe thinks that its problems are the world’s problems but the world’s problems are not Europe’s problems”. They don’t care about any morality, its just either you’re with us else you’re a villain. Which is why the world must collectively punish the western (degenerate) civilisation when the right time comes.

Armeniais also at fault here, all I see them is whining and seething instead of picking up a gun and fighting back, its their fight, we can only help them but can’t fight on their behalf.
they are fighting back and dying , its a land locked country with no gas or oil , little money.

Azerbaijan has oil+gas and are backed by the Turks.

Tiwariji

Country flag

I dont think this is ignoring . In fact it looks like opening of another front against Russia . Because Russia has the responsibility to protect Armenia . It had deployed troops there . It's related to Ukraine Russia war . Similar thing happened with respect to kyrigistan - Tajikistan . There were also some protest in Kazakhstan .

jai jaganath

Country flag
From Armenian POV they would like platforms which have seen light of day and ready for mass production.
Their need of Suicide drones and Akash AD is seriously urgent and I believe that back end Akash deals are already being signed but not being disclosed. AD has to be their primary purchase rather than Pinaka.
Not possible bro they can't sign without any media outbreak
If there is no piece in media then they haven't procured it
I don't know are they headed by fools they have already faced defeat due to non existent AD but they are procuring everything except it
And more over what can akash can do it will have minimal usage due its range compared to operations and proximity
MRSAM is must if they want to protect themselves from iskander and other missiles especially qrsam category of missiles for the threat of drones but we have it under development so they won't procure

NutCracker

Country flag
Not possible bro they can't sign without any media outbreak
If there is no piece in media then they haven't procured it
I don't know are they headed by fools they have already faced defeat due to non existent AD but they are procuring everything except it
And more over what can akash can do it will have minimal usage due its range compared to operations and proximity
MRSAM is must if they want to protect themselves from iskander and other missiles especially qrsam category of missiles for the threat of drones but we have it under development so they won't procure
Azerbeijan have Iskander ??
even if they have. Iskanders might not be too many , too expensive and for strategic purpose.

STORE

Azerbeijan have Iskander ??
even if they have. Iskanders might not be too many , too expensive and for strategic purpose.
Armenia has Iskanders not Azeris. I read Iskanders given to Armenia r of poor quality and r extremely unreliable. It was used during war with Azeri and had lot of malfunctions. They say wht they got was old stuff from Soviet times. Basically scammed them.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
1. Armenia arms purchases might be indirectly funded by Russia

2. Indian pvt sector has 100 to 200+ (already Flying) recce & suicide UAVs designs on offer but our military has mainly ordered Israeli & Polish designs. So our pvt sector can easily fulfill all requirements of Suicide Drones of Armenia

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Not keeping them on same pedestal yet they share commanilities. They are very severely persecuted minority against abrahamic combined aggression.

In that sense are kind of natural frens much reliable than the abrahamics. Idol worshiping civilizations need to come together. You can't become frens thats also fine. At least could be allies. Don't make it always as BHARAT vs everybody issue.
Yazidis aren’t polytheistic they are Monotheistic and follow similar culture to peoples in there neighborhoods. some people even say they are a offshoot of the Kurdish people. there religion was created from mixing Sufi mysticism with Pre-Islamic Iranic religion of Zoroastrianism.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Yazidis aren’t polytheistic they are Monotheistic and follow similar culture to peoples in there neighborhoods. some people even say they are a offshoot of the Kurdish people. there religion was created from mixing Sufi mysticism with Pre-Islamic Iranic religion of Zoroastrianism.
Much better than abrahamics.

1664768213181.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles