Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
That sniper shot video is two weeks old...Poem drama happened 2 days ago... Azeris are legit angry wid Iranis for playing double game
I really hope War there this could be a chance for Armenia to recapture there lost territory, Russia to finally confront Turkey and for Iran to crush Turkish and Israeli presence in Azerbaijan and maybe even capture some territory from the Azeris.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Azerbaijan victory over armenia shows the pitfalls of slacking on national defence, by relying on past victories. All that Armenian swagger about their martial prowess based on their victories in 90's war against azerbaijan has vanished into thin air, and has left Armenians disillusioned.

silentlurker

Country flag
Azerbaijan victory over armenia shows the pitfalls of slacking on national defence, by relying on past victories. All that Armenian swagger about their martial prowess based on their victories in 90's war against azerbaijan has vanished into thin air, and has left Armenians disillusioned.
Armenia didn't slack in national defense, the simple fact is Armenia is less populated and poorer than Azerbaijan.

Roshan

Country flag
Just a quick reminder that no matter how much we support Armenia, an average Armenian citizen hates India and Hindus, remember that!!
This isn't true. I'm part of a group where there are a 1k armenians, not 1 of them fits the stereotype you described below.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
They hate you because ur an idol worshipper and for your skin colour!! I've seen a lot of Armenians racist towards Indians on twitter
Do share .. though I think it's not entirely true Indian's are slacked more often due to Porkis and Islam.

Other than that natural racism exist everywhere... But as of now If we wish to change any one's attitude towards us , that can only happen by our behavior towards them. Atleast in case of Non muslim we can definitely try that ..

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
They didn't use it's meagre chair force .
What AF? They have nothing they did used their old Su 25 etc but were taken down by enemy. They were up against not just Azeris but Turkish F 16s . The airspace is too small and only Russian airforce would have made the difference.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles