Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Cheran

Country flag
Hi,
My name is Noman Farooqi, from Abbottabad.

As a Pakistani, i am so ashamed as to what we have become as a nation.

We are the laughing stock of the world.

Our rulers, which is effectively the Pakistani Army, has nurtured terrorist organization since decades & uses terror as a state policy.

My army needs to realize the fact that India is not going to handover Kashmir valley to us on a platter.

There is no way a foreign country is going to give us territory that our military, diplomacy & terrorists could not win over.

Prior to 2014, we should have accepted LOC as border & moved on.

Now, a very popular Indian leader, Mr. Modi is in charge there. As per him & his colleagues, the only thing to discuss is about POK. Thinking about this, i am unable to sleep. I am afraid that Mr. Modi will do something to my army.

Mr. Modi has deployed huge formations against China, a country that has photon torpedos & laser cannons. In addition, they have also captured 39 peaks & killed around 60 Chinese. I hope Mr. Modi & his armed forces show some mercy & not attack us. We are just ordinary citizens who are suffering.

Recently my country men are supporting Turks who are very far away. I asked my cousin Bilal Farooqi. He said that he has no idea & gets a spoon of stale biriyani for liking Erdogan's tweets.

I hope that my country & army sees reason.

I hope they build peace with India who has a successful space program unlike our Suarco.

As i write this, i am truly frustrated & hope for a better future where my country is not seen as a terrorist -

Regards,

BiggyIggy's AbbaJaan (Noman Farooqi)

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Forget the raands from RAND corporation.. Georgia tried to join NATO and lost Abhkazia and South ossetia.. Ukraine tried the stunt and lost Donbass.. Armenia tried and lost most of Nogarno karabakh. The remnants of Nogarno Karabakh will be manned by Russian peace keepers.. If Armenia tries to get more naughty.. Nogarno karabagh capital Stephanekert will also be lost to Azeris.. maybe even soverign Armenian territory might be lost ..who knows..
Russia is playing a dangerous game here. It’s only going to push Armenia more to western hands. If Putin had backed up Armenia it would have strengthened relations of both countries and kept NATO and EU out of the region but Putin in his infinite wisdom is trying to sink Armenia the only Pro-Russian state in the region full of Western allies and Islamist Terrorists. If Russia keeps destroying its allies its only going to effect Russia itself and nobody else. If Russia destroys any Central Asian State I am sure Fake Turks in Anatolia would jump at the chance to replace Russia as there ally and defence partner.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
India can learn that Pakistan alone is a pussy who can't do anything apart from wetting it's pants when conveyed that they will have to face consequences if our guy is not released. But they try to act like a superhero by fighting against a small country in a group of countries all of which are too big for that smaller nation. It's like a group of dogs attacking a leapord. Better these dogs not dare to try this with a lion .
India is a Tiger not Lion.
India is the Tiger of Asia 🐅🐅🇮🇳🐅🐅

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Russia is playing a dangerous game here. It’s only going to push Armenia more to western hands. If Putin had backed up Armenia it would have strengthened relations of both countries and kept NATO out of the region but Putin in his infinite wisdom is trying to sink Armenia the only Pro-Russian state in the region full of Western allies and Islamist Terrorists. Russia keeps destroying its allies only going to effect Russia itself nobody else. If Russia destroys any Central Asian State I am sure Fake Turks in Anatolia would jump at that chance to replace Russia as there ally.
They have been doing Pan-Turkist stunts since even before Republic of Turkey times, and Russia has the most Turki territories both as a part of the country and as ex-colonial vassals.

Nationalist Turkans are also butthurt about the Thrashing the Russian Empire gave them in the Balkans and Caucasia 100-200 years ago.

Armenia is what stands between all the Turki countries having a solid geographical link.

Putin's 4D chess plays will bite RusFed back in the ass in the future

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They have been doing Pan-Turkist stunts since even before Republic of Turkey times, and Russia has the most Turki territories both as a part of the country and as ex-colonial vassals.

Nationalist Turkans are also butthurt about the Thrashing the Russian Empire gave them in the Balkans and Caucasia 100-200 years ago.

Armenia is what stands between all the Turki countries having a solid geographical link.

Putin's 4D chess plays will bite RusFed back in the ass in the future
Do u really think turkey is having aukat to mess with Russia. They captured whole fucking crimea and NATO couldn't do jack shit.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Russia is playing a dangerous game here. It’s only going to push Armenia more to western hands. If Putin had backed up Armenia it would have strengthened relations of both countries and kept NATO and EU out of the region but Putin in his infinite wisdom is trying to sink Armenia the only Pro-Russian state in the region full of Western allies and Islamist Terrorists. If Russia keeps destroying its allies its only going to effect Russia itself and nobody else. If Russia destroys any Central Asian State I am sure Fake Turks in Anatolia would jump at the chance to replace Russia as there ally and defence partner.
Only China is in any position to do anything from a geographic view point, if Russia destroys a central asian state..
Russia defending Nogarno karabagh would have stretched its already stretched resources. That would have pleased USA no end, as this would weaken both Turkey and Russia and created space for America.. Russia's move has angered armenians , but considering the moves by Armenia after the Velvet resolution.Its dalliance with NATO, and hostility towards Russia, Russia did what was best for itself.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Only China is in any position to do anything from a geographic view point, if Russia destroys a central asian state..
Russia defending Nogarno karabagh would have stretched its already stretched resources. That would have pleased USA no end, as this would weaken both Turkey and Russia and created space for America.. Russia's move has angered armenians , but considering the moves by Armenia after the Velvet resolution.Its dalliance with NATO, and hostility towards Russia, Russia did what was best for itself.
The current Armenian government is also a Soros backed one. In light of the widespread demonstrations by the Armenian people against their leaders recently, it is quite possible Russia wanted to cause a regime change, but we will have to see if the regime does indeed change to a more pro-Russia one.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I know, it just sounds stupid to say "we are kingz".
I know it's kinda cringy but his remark was somewhat spot on. I mean, think about it, lions live in big prides where as tigers are solitary beasts, just like India is (to an extent) due to its somewhat isolationist foreign policies.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
We are bloody humans which hold the most of land in South of Himalayas.
I said it in a Proverbial Way and Bengal Tiger is India’s National Animal. Chinese are always referred to as the Dragon or Americans use the Bald Eagle as there symbol likewise India should associate ourself with the Tiger. Lions are overrated as symbol of state.

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I said it in a Proverbial Way and Bengal Tiger is India’s National Animal. Chinese are always referred to as the Dragon or Americans use the Bald Eagle as there symbol likewise India should associate ourself with the Tiger. Lions are overrated as symbol of state.
Yeah, plus they are a fair bit weaker than tigers, contrary to what the so-called experts from that show 'Animal Showdown' had to say.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles