Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Ima toot my own horn.

Toot toot. :megusta:

You guys were so confident, I began doubting myself for believing Azeris will win. So now I ask, seriously, why did you guys think Armenia would win?
That is what happens when you know very little about a situation. I only assumed Armenian brothers’ legendary resilience and fighting spirit would be enough to win :(

Waanar

Country flag
It was obvious

It was obvious for a long time
No, it wasn't. Much like Turkey jumped in Syria and Russia intervened, similar could've happened here.
Similar things happened in February 2019, what occurred was a utter disaster for India culminating in India shooting down our own helicopter

The entire world saw it and understood it

But Indians embrace fantasy to try and cover ego and then rather than face reality and fix the fault we proclaim victory, it places a shadow over our entire history
You do realize we kept intruding in their airspace with no loss for a long while and they were helpless (200 kms deep during the strikes) and couldn't do shit, not to mention them losing F16 to a bloody MiG.
Similar things happened in February 2019, what occurred was a utter disaster for India culminating in India shooting down our own helicopter
Yes because friendly fire incidents are so rare. You might want to google how often friendly fires actually occur.
Having not learnt we are doing the same thing with China, we need to change fast.
How?
Regarding Azerbaijan, they won
They won easily
They used great tactics, superior technology
Great tactics like sending out tanks without infantry and getting unarmored convoys on easily ambushed routes?
Azerbaijan won purely due to a larger military size and drones which Armenia had no answer for. (Hell, they shot down a drone with a bloody AK)
Finally from a purely Indian point of view
Pakistan went, they sent forces and resources to a foreign land.
They provided diplomatic support to their allie
They came out on the winning side and enhanced their reputation
What can India learn from this?
Nothing. Pakistan has been whoring itself out to Bosnia, Jordan, UAE, Saudi and now Turks, even genociding Palestinians who they claim to love so much and their standing on the world stage is still that of a beggar with no nation actually caring for how deep Pakistanis could take theirs.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I'm not insulting you, I am asking you to live in reality not fantasy
What you expressed is strictly a brainfart which is far fetched from reality. And since you never cared to provide any significant reasoning or argument for what you believe, you definitely will only attract laugh reacts.
Members of this forum just don't write anything out of hot air, they have written long threads covering technical aspects than re writing same set of vague sentences over & over.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Ima toot my own horn.

Toot toot. :megusta:

You guys were so confident, I began doubting myself for believing Azeris will win. So now I ask, seriously, why did you guys think Armenia would win?
I really thought half way through the war, Russia would really help Armenians with supplies and arms and other logistics to help them atleast defend themselves!! If it was really a one on one conflict I would also would have sided with azeris!! Of course the azeris had full support of Turkey, Israel, Syria and Georgia to win the conflict!!

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
It was obvious

Some of you are a crazy level of deluded and it's bad for you. Rather then seeing reality you embrace fantasy and then spread that fantasy around you and to others

But Indians embrace fantasy to try and cover ego and then rather than face reality and fix the fault we proclaim victory, it places a shadow over our entire history

Having not learnt we are doing the same thing with China, we need to change fast.

They won easily

Turkey, Israel and Pakistan helped them with supply and forces on the ground

And they simply won, the fact that 85% of this forum couldn't for tell this is telling, especially the one sided information and propaganda that we kept posting
The purpose of propaganda is to fool and confuse your enemy, not yourself.

GrEaT TaCtIcTs AnD SuPeRiOr TeChNoLoGy..... Mate the Armenians literally OWNED the azeris in an open conflict without drones and mercenaries from Syria!! azeris were no where near superior in any aspect, except drones they had!!
Screenshot_20201016-000327.jpg

Screenshot_20201016-000444.jpg

Screenshot_20201016-000335.jpg

Screenshot_20201016-000432.jpg

Waanar

Country flag
I really thought half way through the war, Russia would really help Armenians with supplies and arms and other logistics to help them atleast defend themselves!! If it was really a one on one conflict I would also would have sided with azeris!! Of course the azeris had full support of Turkey, Israel, Syria and Georgia to win the conflict!!
Russia had a tumbling economy and had winded down war efforts in Syria which is why Turkey was able to establish it's "safe zone" in north west Syrian areas and kick out Kurds and SAA and even start standardizing it's own currency there. This also meant Turkey wasn't particularly counting on a heavy Russian intervention.
I was betting on Russia not having appetite for another war on that observation and I guess I got that right

(Disclaimer: I have to say I got lucky here or @Haldilal will scream at me.) :megusta:

HawkisRight

Country flag
It was obvious

Some of you are a crazy level of deluded and it's bad for you. Rather then seeing reality you embrace fantasy and then spread that fantasy around you and to others

They won easily

And they simply won, the fact that 85% of this forum couldn't for tell this is telling, especially the one sided information and propaganda that we kept posting

Lol u calling someone else delusional..wtf porks achieved in balakot op IAF went inside Porkland nd came back bombing shit out of them...U know next time IAF goes inside Porkland It can be Islamabad..Lol at ur comprehensive skills..Porks are running their country on Borrowed money..Beggers don't become superpower by sending some Goatfuckers to fight Jihad.. Armenians on their own with no oil money, 3mil population fought jihadi Turki pigs nd 3rd rate convert pigs of Porkland.. Armenia Lost but Armenians have seen darkness before they will survive

FOXBAT ALOK

Country flag
The drone destroyed the most advanced Russian anti-drone missile system

source : DEFENCE VIEW

The drone killer was destroyed by a drone.

One of the leading Russian anti-aircraft missile systems “Tor” was destroyed several hours ago on the territory of the NKR. These complexes are called real “drone killers”, since in Syria, according to media reports, it was they who demonstrated high efficiency in the fight against UAVs, however, judging by the frames presented, the complex could not detect two drones at once – the one from which the shooting was carried out and the one that struck.

According to the Azerbaijani military, we are talking about the Tor M2KM air defense system.

“Judging by the video presented, the Tor M2KM air defense missile system practically did not notice the targets for the fight against which it was developed. How and why this happened is unknown, but this is one of the most advanced anti-aircraft missile systems in the world, designed specifically to combat unmanned aerial vehicles , “said a Russian analyst

Among other things, experts draw attention to the important fact that the “Tor M2KM” air defense systems are not officially in service with the Artsakh army, as a result of which the complex in service with Armenia was probably destroyed, but no official statements from the defense department of this country have yet been submitted did not have.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It was obvious

They won easily

You doesn't seem to come out from last year shock.

Defcon 1

Country flag
It was obvious

They won easily

85% of the voters

shade

Country flag
So I was right after all, no way Armenia would win this as a poor, landlocked, and low population country without foreign support( aka Russians )
Meanwhile the other side has Oil money from Caspian coast, Turki managing everything from on ground troops, artillery etc, Israeli suicide drones, Paki and Syrian jihadis to be cannon fodder, and Russian pressure on Armenia while looking the other way to the Azeri-Turki alliance.

These all advantages are true though, but "GReAt TaCtiCs" are blatant lies, Azeris are incompetent and would have lost if it wasn't for their Turkish abbus and their Israeli drone suppliers.

Btw @Haldilal plato o plomo :cowboy: my nibba :troll:

This should serve as a warning what happens to a poor and useless( to foreign powers ) country with low population.
by 2100 there will be no country called Armenia, and no Armenians living in the region.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So I was right after all, no way Armenia would win this as a poor, landlocked, and low population country without foreign support( aka Russians )
Meanwhile the other side has Oil money from Caspian coast, Turki managing everything from on ground troops, artillery etc, Israeli suicide drones, Paki and Syrian jihadis to be cannon fodder, and Russian pressure on Armenia while looking the other way to the Azeri-Turki alliance.

These all advantages are true though, but "GReAt TaCtiCs" are blatant lies, Azeris are incompetent and would have lost if it wasn't for their Turkish abbus and their Israeli drone suppliers.

Btw @Haldilal plato o plomo :cowboy: my nibba :troll:

This should serve as a warning what happens to a poor and useless( to foreign powers ) country with low population.
by 2100 there will be no country called Armenia, and no Armenians living in the region.
I feel sad for armenia literally no country helped them now only way for them to save their sovereignty is to join NATO.

shade

Country flag
1605002292649.png

I hope Azeris spare their ummah bros some of that Oil or oil moneys for their provision of suicide jihadis.
Since we know the belly dancing didn't have the desired effects back in the day

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
NATO will also stand there with lullis in their hands like the Russians.
Turkey is also part of NATO, merhaba.
Well it is all part of game plan to force armenia to join NATO if u remember RAND corporation papers.

bhramos

Country flag
NATO will also stand there with lullis in their hands like the Russians.
Turkey is also part of NATO, merhaba.
Russia wants to make sure turkey overweights US influence and NATO influence. When 2 powers try to gain overhand one try to overpower one another

cereal killer

Country flag
Ruskies were there only hope.. Safe to say Armenia got a serious spanking. It was always going to be tough. Nobody came to their aid & in the end Money & Tech won.
Turkey gained some brownie points & Israel as well.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles