Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

FalconZero

Country flag
We, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan I. G. Aliyev, Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Nikolai Pashinyan and President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin announced the following:

A complete ceasefire and all hostilities in the zone of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict are announced from 00:00 hours Moscow time on November 10, 2020. The Republic of Azerbaijan and the Republic of Armenia, hereinafter referred to as the Parties, stop at their positions.

The Aghdam region and the territories held by the Armenian Party in the Gazakh region of the Republic of Azerbaijan shall be returned to the Azerbaijan Party until November 20, 2020.

Along the line of contact in Nagorno-Karabakh and along the Lachin corridor, a peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation is deployed in the amount of 1,960 servicemen with small arms, 90 armored personnel carriers, 380 units of automobile and special equipment.

The peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation is being deployed in parallel with the withdrawal of the Armenian armed forces. The duration of the stay of the peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation is 5 years, with automatic extension for the next 5-year periods, if none of the Parties declares 6 months before the expiration of the period of intention to terminate the application of this provision.

In order to increase the effectiveness of control over the implementation of the agreements by the Parties to the conflict, a peacekeeping center is being deployed to control the ceasefire.

The Republic of Armenia will return the Kelbajar region to the Republic of Azerbaijan by November 15, 2020, and the Lachin region by December 1, 2020, leaving behind the Lachin corridor (5 km wide), which will ensure the connection of Nagorno-Karabakh with Armenia and at the same time not will affect the city of Shusha. * * By agreement of the Parties, in the next three years, a plan for the construction of a new traffic route along the Lachin corridor, providing communication between Stepanakert and Armenia, with the subsequent redeployment of the Russian peacekeeping contingent to protect this route will be determined. * * The Republic of Azerbaijan guarantees traffic safety along the Lachin corridor of citizens, vehicles and goods in both directions.

Internally displaced persons and refugees are returning to the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh and adjacent areas under the control of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.

There is an exchange of prisoners of war and other detained persons and bodies of the dead.

All economic and transport links in the region are unblocked. The Republic of Armenia provides transport links between the western regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic in order to organize the unimpeded movement of citizens, vehicles and goods in both directions. Control over transport communication is carried out by the bodies of the Border Guard Service of the FSB of Russia.

By agreement of the Parties, the construction of new transport communications linking the Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic with the western regions of Azerbaijan will be provided.

November 2020

The president The Republic of Azerbaijan

Prime Minister Republic of Armenia

The president Russian Federation
Russia and Turkey are the actual winners of this.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
No matter what happens I will support Armenia and Armenians. I hope my fellow Indians also continue to support Armenia and Armenian People. India needs to be a active player in Armenian Defence industry. I hope this defeat leads to a victory in the future as the night is very long. Armenia needs to update there forces and upgrade there equipment especially induction of Drone Warfare and Weaponry. Drones can be very pivotal and even a force multiplier for small state like Armenia as shown by there adversary Azerbaijan. Most important lesson for Armenia from this defeat is that Russia is not reliable partner in the region. It is better to turn to the European Union or even NATO as a friend than Russia.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
We, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan I. G. Aliyev, Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Nikolai Pashinyan and President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin announced the following:

A complete ceasefire and all hostilities in the zone of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict are announced from 00:00 hours Moscow time on November 10, 2020. The Republic of Azerbaijan and the Republic of Armenia, hereinafter referred to as the Parties, stop at their positions.

The Aghdam region and the territories held by the Armenian Party in the Gazakh region of the Republic of Azerbaijan shall be returned to the Azerbaijan Party until November 20, 2020.

Along the line of contact in Nagorno-Karabakh and along the Lachin corridor, a peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation is deployed in the amount of 1,960 servicemen with small arms, 90 armored personnel carriers, 380 units of automobile and special equipment.

The peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation is being deployed in parallel with the withdrawal of the Armenian armed forces. The duration of the stay of the peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation is 5 years, with automatic extension for the next 5-year periods, if none of the Parties declares 6 months before the expiration of the period of intention to terminate the application of this provision.

In order to increase the effectiveness of control over the implementation of the agreements by the Parties to the conflict, a peacekeeping center is being deployed to control the ceasefire.

The Republic of Armenia will return the Kelbajar region to the Republic of Azerbaijan by November 15, 2020, and the Lachin region by December 1, 2020, leaving behind the Lachin corridor (5 km wide), which will ensure the connection of Nagorno-Karabakh with Armenia and at the same time not will affect the city of Shusha. * * By agreement of the Parties, in the next three years, a plan for the construction of a new traffic route along the Lachin corridor, providing communication between Stepanakert and Armenia, with the subsequent redeployment of the Russian peacekeeping contingent to protect this route will be determined. * * The Republic of Azerbaijan guarantees traffic safety along the Lachin corridor of citizens, vehicles and goods in both directions.

Internally displaced persons and refugees are returning to the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh and adjacent areas under the control of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.

There is an exchange of prisoners of war and other detained persons and bodies of the dead.

All economic and transport links in the region are unblocked. The Republic of Armenia provides transport links between the western regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic in order to organize the unimpeded movement of citizens, vehicles and goods in both directions. Control over transport communication is carried out by the bodies of the Border Guard Service of the FSB of Russia.

By agreement of the Parties, the construction of new transport communications linking the Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic with the western regions of Azerbaijan will be provided.

November 2020

The president The Republic of Azerbaijan

Prime Minister Republic of Armenia

The president Russian Federation
Honestly Armenia should have continued the fight instead of signing this Disgusting and humiliating treaty with Betrayers and Jihadi Terrorists.

Poseidon

Country flag
Rofl. So 88.5% of DFI users were completely wrong about who will win the war.
Of the 11.5% who were right many changed their votes in past 2 to 3 weeks.
I was one of the very few who were right from start that Azeris will win this war thanks to superior military doctrine and equipment and resources.

Roshan

Country flag
I was one of the very few who were right from start that Azeris will win this war thanks to superior military doctrine and equipment and resources.
also the right powerful allies. most of the people who voted did so in hope rather than expectation of the intervention of russia. 'military doctrine' didn't have much to do with this, you could argue they were being outfought for most of the conflict.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Lol dude.. everyone knew Armenia gonna loose if Russia didn't intervene..It was just blind faith from dfi members we wanted Armenia to win

Waanar

Country flag
I too, enjoy being right among such illustrious company.
Bol na @Haldilal , plata o plomo?:truestory:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ima toot my own horn.

Toot toot. :megusta:

You guys were so confident, I began doubting myself for believing Azeris will win. So now I ask, seriously, why did you guys think Armenia would win?
Armenia would have won if not for the idiot president. Your guess is just a guess and nothing. But this war is far from over. Till it reignites.

Haldilal

Country flag
My guess was simple.

The side with more money, men, tech, stocks, initiative and foreign backing wins.
Admit it....

I was right.:fyeah:
And guess is a guess.

Haldilal

Country flag
It was obvious

It was obvious for a long time

Some of you are a crazy level of deluded and it's bad for you. Rather then seeing reality you embrace fantasy and then spread that fantasy around you and to others

Similar things happened in February 2019, what occurred was a utter disaster for India culminating in India shooting down our own helicopter

The entire world saw it and understood it

But Indians embrace fantasy to try and cover ego and then rather than face reality and fix the fault we proclaim victory, it places a shadow over our entire history

Having not learnt we are doing the same thing with China, we need to change fast.

Regarding Azerbaijan, they won
They won easily
They used great tactics, superior technology

Turkey, Israel and Pakistan helped them with supply and forces on the ground

And they simply won, the fact that 85% of this forum couldn't for tell this is telling, especially the one sided information and propaganda that we kept posting
The purpose of propaganda is to fool and confuse your enemy, not yourself.

Finally from a purely Indian point of view
Pakistan went, they sent forces and resources to a foreign land.
They provided diplomatic support to their allie
They came out on the winning side and enhanced their reputation
What can India learn from this?
Ya Nibba you are entitled for your opinion but you have no right to call other delusional and idiots. If you even make a more posts insulting us. You will see the results yours self.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles