Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

bhramos

Country flag
Fights for Shushi.

Serious battles are underway near Shushi, the situation there is difficult. But there is one point that cannot be overlooked. Finally, the NKR JSC brought armored vehicles into battle. This means that the air is reliably closed. A week ago, it would have been difficult to imagine such a thing. This armor would be burned from the air in half an hour. And now the "boxes" go forward and work on the enemy. This means that the technical superiority of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces is gradually fading away. The soldiers on the front line have perked up, now you can take a breath and plan future operations, as our friends at the front say.

Neptune

Country flag
Another Bayraktar TB2 shot down as well a AN-2 and 2 BTR-82s destroyed today. All with photo evidence but I will only post the TB2 wreckage. Azerbaijan has lost 17 pieces of equipment including 5 drones since the 1st of November.

FB53C2C4-1945-4A80-B384-78DD982C7FFA.jpeg

6DEC2247-7AF6-4CC4-AF4B-AC83E6AE52C4.jpeg

Srinivas_K

Country flag
It's over for Armenian forces, they have been on the run for a while now

Sushi has fallen and Azerbaijan will be able to hit Armenian supply lines into the territory and go for the capital in about a week or two, they can take their time.

I'm not sure which war you guys are watching but I would say it's pretty much over for Armenia and they will lose the territory soon
It is not over yet !

HawkisRight

Country flag

Sushi has fallen and Azerbaijan will be able to hit Armenian supply lines into the territory and go for the capital in about a week or two, they can take their time.

I'm not sure which war you guys are watching but I would say it's pretty much over for Armenia and they will lose the territory soon
Yo biggy vos up...Looks like Ruskie Bear is getting ready to enter War

HawkisRight

Country flag
The Russian Mi-24 helicopter that fell in Armenia near the Yeraskh settlement was subjected to fire from the ground from MANPADS - Russian Ministry of Defense

As a result of the fall of a Russian helicopter in Armenia, two crew members were killed, one was evacuated with moderate injuries - Russian Ministry of Defense

The command of the 102nd military base of Russia is conducting an investigation to establish the ownership of those who shot at the Russian helicopter that fell in Armenia - Russian Ministry of Defense

Russia uses every opportunity for the parties to the conflict in Karabakh to sit down at the negotiating table - Zakharova

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
The Russian Mi-24 helicopter that fell in Armenia near the Yeraskh settlement was subjected to fire from the ground from MANPADS - Russian Ministry of Defense

As a result of the fall of a Russian helicopter in Armenia, two crew members were killed, one was evacuated with moderate injuries - Russian Ministry of Defense

The command of the 102nd military base of Russia is conducting an investigation to establish the ownership of those who shot at the Russian helicopter that fell in Armenia - Russian Ministry of Defense

Russia uses every opportunity for the parties to the conflict in Karabakh to sit down at the negotiating table - Zakharova
Then what Azberians losses the gained territory?

shade

Country flag

Astaghfirullah bhaijaan, it is truly over for the Armeni kuffars, Turki ghazis have destroyed them utterly by grace of Allah

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles