Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ya'all Chibbiar's.

Currency of Terrorist Turkey is on a freefall and their FOREX also shaking badly. :pound:

I wonder how long this Terrorist Turkey would be tolerated in the NATO which is saving it's ass from a invasion.

Let's hope this Khalifa Erorrdogan keeps doing Errors and leads his country to few broken pieces and some peace in the middle east. He is threatning and bad mouthing against France and US a lot. Historically this Terrorist Turkey is a nuisance to the world peace really! :dude:

1603843806422.png

Last edited:

Synergy

Country flag
Ya'all Chibbiar's.

Currency of Terrorist Turkey is on a freefall and their FOREX also shaking badly. :pound:

I wonder how long this Terrorist Turkey would be tolerated in the NATO which is saving it's ass from a invasion.

Let's hope this Khalifa Erorrdogan keeps doing Errors and leads his country to few broken pieces and some peace in the middle east. He is threatning and bad mouthing against France and US a lot. Historically this Terrorist Turkey is a nuisance to the world peace really! :dude:

View attachment 64578

I was just reading this news.

btw, Errordogan Khalifa reminds me of another Khalifa. he will have the same fate. only difference will be on screen and in real life.

Neptune

Country flag

HawkisRight

Country flag
The transcript of Arayik Harutyunyan's video address (Google Translated):

"Dear compatriots, brothers and sisters, my good friends living in Artsakh, the Republic of Armenia and the Diaspora. As in 1992, when our victory march started with the liberation of Shushi, today our victory march is conditioned by the defense of Shushi. The enemy is only a few [մի քանի] kilometers away from here, a maximum of 5.

And the main goal of the enemy is to capture Shushi, to take over Shushi. As they say, whoever rules Shushi rules Artsakh. And I want us to realize this moment, to realize, not only in words, but to directly participate in the defense of Shushi. I was in Shushi for the first time in my life on May 8, 1992. I was one of the first to enter Ghazanchetsots Church and kiss the cross. Today I kissed the cross, I prayed, I lit a candle for our victory. In fact, I believe that we will win, in fact, I believe that these days will be a turning point. That is why we must unite, that is why we must fight, that is why we must punish the enemy. But for that you have to get to Artsakh an hour earlier. Of course, this is not a panic attack, on the contrary. I repeat, I believe in our victory. And within days we must make a breakthrough on the front, we must punish the enemy right at the gates of Shushi. Let's unite and fight together. Of course, we understand, we realize everything, but let us fulfill our greatest mission, for the sake of the homeland, for the sake of our future, for the sake of our generations. The victory will be ours, rest assured, I believe in our victory.

indiatester

Country flag
The transcript of Arayik Harutyunyan's video address (Google Translated):

"Dear compatriots, brothers and sisters, my good friends living in Artsakh, the Republic of Armenia and the Diaspora. As in 1992, when our victory march started with the liberation of Shushi, today our victory march is conditioned by the defense of Shushi. The enemy is only a few [մի քանի] kilometers away from here, a maximum of 5.

And the main goal of the enemy is to capture Shushi, to take over Shushi. As they say, whoever rules Shushi rules Artsakh. And I want us to realize this moment, to realize, not only in words, but to directly participate in the defense of Shushi. I was in Shushi for the first time in my life on May 8, 1992. I was one of the first to enter Ghazanchetsots Church and kiss the cross. Today I kissed the cross, I prayed, I lit a candle for our victory. In fact, I believe that we will win, in fact, I believe that these days will be a turning point. That is why we must unite, that is why we must fight, that is why we must punish the enemy. But for that you have to get to Artsakh an hour earlier. Of course, this is not a panic attack, on the contrary. I repeat, I believe in our victory. And within days we must make a breakthrough on the front, we must punish the enemy right at the gates of Shushi. Let's unite and fight together. Of course, we understand, we realize everything, but let us fulfill our greatest mission, for the sake of the homeland, for the sake of our future, for the sake of our generations. The victory will be ours, rest assured, I believe in our victory.
Oh man... seems desperate. I hope they win though.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles