Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Looks like a military base was attacked. Looks like a lot of munitions or fuel was stored their based on the explosions.

Armenia is clearly winning this war. Azeri have lost thousands of men for few position that has no strategic value and even then are getting pushed out of these areas back to there territory. Drone Strikes aren’t turning the tide of this war. It’s only slightly delaying the inevitable Azerbaijani defeat.

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The retreating Azerbaijani military tries to escape to Iran - Wargonzo Azerbaijani servicemen and groups of militants from Syria, driven back to the south, are accumulating on the border with Iran. Some of them are trying to cross the border.

shade

Country flag
Armenia is clearly winning this war. Azeri have lost thousands of men for few position that has no strategic value and even then are getting pushed out of these areas back to there territory. Drone Strikes aren’t turning the tide of this war. It’s only slightly delaying the inevitable Azerbaijani defeat.
And Turki control of Azeriland, Maşallah.
The hordes of Ottoman military attaches/adivsors/experts will not leave Azhar Bhaijaan even if Aliyev tells them to

Dessert Storm

Country flag
No you are all over the place, what lecturers have I made? What assertions have I made? What “facts” have you given? The Goa Inquisition is not a Genocide despite what you may claim. You have no argument or facts and instead attack me personally which is an indication you have no facts or arguments. I am also not playing any victim card but educating you. Which I have only scratched the surface.

Stop derailing the thread. I’m not sure why you think Portuguese Catholics have any relevance to this thread which involves Armenians which are mostly Orthodox and have nothing in common with Portugal. Even if I’m wrong what difference wouldn’t it make in regards to what’s happening in Armenia? The Goa Inquisition was not something to be proud of and people died but please leave that for a different thread.
Read the a last 3 lines of the post you replied to. Stop accusing others of lecturing, stop accusing others of derailing, stop playing victim and stop educating (lecturing).
At least now you say 'Goa Inquisition is nothing to be proud of'.
Don't accuse me of 'making personal attacks on you'. When cornered, you play victim.
The mods or anybody else can look up the chain of posts and see who went OT and who derailed
Replying to falsehood on any thread is not getting personal and replying to a post which was OT itself is not derailing.
Goa Inquisition was a Genocide and it's fact. If you don't believe it, you can put it on vote on this forum and find for yourself.
You call this personal👇

Screenshot_20201007-204212_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
When was there ever Christians, especially missionary’s committing “genocides” in India? Christians barely make up 1% of the people in India. History has shown that real genocides in the name of religion changes the demographics of entire populations. Large parts of the Middle East was once predominantly Christian, Muslims eventually came destroyed Churches, slaughtered people, forced people into conversations and eventually Christians were replaced. Much of present day Turkey sits on land that belonged to Christians but Christians are a minority now. The British ruled over India, if the English actually wanted to turn India predominantly Christian they could have.

As for “Christian” countries helping Armenia. The majority of “Christian countries” are run by secular leftist governments especially in Western Europe. They are far more interested in teaching LGBTQ Propaganda, raising awareness for fake black oppression aka (BLM Marxist propaganda) and importing millions of Muslims while ignoring thousands of Christians being slaughtered in the Middle East and Africa. They love preaching about Islamaphobia but ignore the thousands of massacres committed in the name of Islam. The only two countries doing anything is France and Russia and they are doing almost nothing, at least what we know in the public domain. Georgia hates Russia and is a puppet state, they have thrown Armenia under the bus. Most countries in Europe besides France, UK, possibly Italy and Russia have no power projection. Armenia is pretty difficult to help anyways, they are sandwiched between Turkey, Iran, Azerbaijan and Georgia.

India is not obligated to do anything and can sit idle but India’s enemies such as China and Pakistan do not sit idle and have very aggressive foreign policies. Both Pakistan and China has funded insurgencies heavily in places like Kashmir and Afghanistan, this includes China especially in the 1980s. India has almost zero influence while a toilet bowl like Pakistan has powerful allies like Turkey and Saudi Arabia and pretty much every Muslim state besides maybe Afghanistan.
What “none existent” facts did I pull out? And I never even mentioned anything about Indian Christians doing anything. You are literally making up accusations.

Did I say Indians were involved in any goolags? Some people here don’t know what genocides are and throw the word around loosely and then accuse certain groups and religions of something they did not do.

And what facts have you proven? You act as if I don’t have the same sources as you.
I have provided a link to your original post . Here you jump in and were lying abt Xtian population in India and preaching us that they did no genocide that's why there population is still so low which is an absolute lie.

No one attacked you personally you just dug it out yourself and denied Christian invasion and genocide in India by bringing Xtian A B C D .. but forgot to tell that British were protestant.

Sunni is bad Shia bad we are good propaganda that muslims use and hide behind Islamophobia that's exactly what you are trying to do.

In North East Nagaland and region entire Tribal Population has been wiped out with condition Bible or Bullet.

The entire belt is empty of Hindu and local faith now. The term genocide is centred around need of Christian and West requirements which they use as they deem fit.

But we value or people.

Period.

Willy3

Country flag
Reading that Azeri made lots of progress Along karabakh-Iran border, what about that ?

Tuco

Country flag
It could be humans pinpointing the location of that artillery. I doubt if the person making the video was there only for video.
Right, piglets are watching.

edit: lol that came out wrong. Was not referring to Armenians.

Willy3

Country flag
Fake news I can guarantee for it.
Problem is Armenia's propoganda wing is 'Indiaish', barely any report from their end , meanwhile Turk converts running all 24*7 propoganda for even slightest gain

And Armenia doesn't even rejecting them openly, thereby legitimise Azeri claims

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles