Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I have the full list of the 243 Armenian Martyrs with the Photograph. But will not post it. I think it's not right to post it.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars But I can Reveal the Azerbaijani list of death. And its exactly 243 but the actual numbers are more than 2,000 Including the Syrian Mercenaries and the Pak troops.
EjalJZwX0AEgv5y.jpeg

Kumata

Country flag
Ys'all nibba's .. so Armenia is giving it back to Azeris 10X times..My vote stays with Armenians....

Did anyone found out what they azeri IL 76 was doing in delhi

Anyways, History tells me that which ever side porkis are, will surely going to loose big time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars At 8:26pm, Azerbaijan armed Forced fired a Isreali Lora Missile at Stepanakert. Meanwhile, along the entire frontline, there are positional shootings of various intensity. The Defense Army units continue to confidently control the situation.

shade

Country flag
btw i was wondering about Porki rent-a-jihadis, poor guys this is full of surprises for them, the Armenian armed forces will kill them, their armed civilians will too, and they can't hide anywhere also like they do in kashmir :pound:

Haldilal

Country flag
Haldi, it looks like Armenia is losing territory is it ?
No till now the Azerbaijan has control of only three post. That's all. But even that look like the Azerbaijan will lose soon. The Azerbaijan has not captured any major area of land in the Artsakh.

HawkisRight

Country flag
⚡URGENT⚡Waiting for Russian
peacekeepers in Karabakh
Oopsie

❗The Russian press took words out of context and wishful thinking

We remind you that Nagorno-Karabakh is the only conflict zone in the post-Soviet space where there have never been peacekeepers. The Armenians defended Karabakh on their own and for so many years ensured its security.

@ Bagramyan26

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Ya'll Tibbiar's.

Seems like some shells are falling inside Iran now and some Irani border guards seen at border.

Is this some master stroke by Israel to bring in Iran and ignite a larger conflict or pure coincidence? :hmm:

How can you miss a whole country and land in Iran ? Azher bhai jan is on dope.. i guess..

nick_indian

Country flag
I think I might be understanding now why the government hasn't spoken against Turkey or Azeris in this case openly.

It's the Shia Muslim vote and support. Damn, Why didn't I think of this. Azerbaijan is one of the few Shia majority Muslim countries. The BJP is in some sort of an alliance with Shia Muslims in India and they tend to vote for them, at least much more than Sunnis do. The Muslim leaders in BJP also are Shias I think, both Naqvi and Shahnawaz Hussain.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles