Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I like the Azerbaijani war correspondents Harop and Bayraktar reports more than the Russian Kots and WarGonzo. Their reports are more interesting.

Ya'll Nibbiars the Entire General Command of the Azerbaijan Armed Forces is not target by the Turkish Generals. A major purge is in action.
images (45).jpeg

shade

Country flag
France is leading the Western world form the front. Macron deserves respect.
France is doing it's own thing, not leading the Western world, they have been contrarian hipsters since 1000 years now, I can cite many examples from their history.
Macron is a bag of surprises tbh, I thought he was your standard Globalist puppet like Merkel.

mokoman

Country flag
Not sure what to make of this, is the entire strike fake and computer generated? If so why would they do this considering they already have authentic footage of strikes?

Perhaps it’s a real strike and they wanted to make it more dramatic looking? Not surprised, Turks used fake or altered strike footage before too. It seems the Azaris have also showed the same strikes but from different angles to make it appear that there are more strike.

View attachment 61431
:hmm: found the video this screen cap is from

IMHO its not CGI but some sort of artifact from the drone cam , like a lens flare.

:yawn: still if its CGI , its some real dumb shit.debris moving like its a mobile game.

nick_indian

Country flag
France is doing it's own thing, not leading the Western world, they have been contrarian hipsters since 1000 years now, I can cite many examples from their history.
Macron is a bag of surprises tbh, I thought he was your standard Globalist puppet like Merkel.
Yaar jo bhi hai, at least the man takes a stand openly. Now compare that to Germany and rest of the ball-less bunch in Europe.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Yaar jo bhi hai, at least the man takes a stand openly. Now compare that to Germany and rest of the ball-less bunch in Europe.
TBH there isn't much left in europoop in terms of Military, only thing holding them up is there MIC and Developed society. The military caliber and vigor has all been lost after 1945 only France seems to keep up but it is hard for them too. The biggest factor being low fertility rate, they are running out of youth for war and pacifist mindset. Merkels dream of European army seems impossible day by day.

Last edited:

nick_indian

Country flag
TBH there isn't much left in europoop in terms of Military, only thing holding them up is there MIC and Developed society. The military caliber and vigor has all been lost after 1945 only France seems to keep up but it is ahrd for them too. The biggest factor being low fertility rate, they are running out of youth for war and pacifist mindset. Merkels dream of European army seems impossible day by day.
Hope it works out for them man. That's why i like Macron. May be he will inspire other leaders in Europe. We need Europe in this century against China and radical Islam.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
We need Europe
We don't need Anybody but ourselves matee.
Europe ain't a saint. Chinese would have been our natural allies hadn't it been for the Communsit party. The issues like Arunachal may or may not have been there. An Axis of Russia, China and India would have been the most deadly trio in the world.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Defense Army of Artsakh has succeeded in halting the full-fledged attack launched by Azerbaijan today. In one of the directions, our forces launched a counter-attack. Heavy defensive battle are ongoing in other directions.

Ya'll Nibbiars

nick_indian

Country flag
We don't need Anybody but ourselves matee.
Europe ain't a saint. Chinese would have been our natural allies hadn't it been for the Communsit party. The issues like Arunachal may or may not have been there. An Axis of Russia, China and India would have been the most deadly trio in the world.
We should be capable of standing alone but Europe would be a good ally to have. I think China is too powerful and radical Islam too far spread for India to take it on all alone. China-India-Russia, well thanks to the CCP we can put that idea to rest for the forseeable future... sigh.

shade

Country flag
We should be capable of standing alone but Europe would be a good ally to have. I think China is too powerful and radical Islam too far spread for India to take it on all alone. China-India-Russia, well thanks to the CCP we can put that idea to rest for the forseeable future... sigh.
Since the last 300 years EuroGoras only see self interest, not the bigger picture.
They are as unreliable as US, we must get our MIC in order first, because that is the only guaranteed support we will have rather than relying on US/RU/EU.
Alliance is only between equals, if we are a weaker country industrially, we are at the mercy of the world powers of the day, the only alternative is to be a world power ourselves.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles