Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

FalconZero

Country flag

Someone is speaking Truth
Nibba showed some ballz,
"
President Emmanuel Macron has unveiled a plan to defend France’s secular values against what he termed as “Islamist radicalism”, saying the religion was “in crisis” all over the world, prompting a backlash from Muslim activists.​
In a long-awaited address on Friday, Macron insisted “no concessions” would be made in a new drive to push religion out of education and the public sector in France.​
"
REEEE Islamophobist Macron! Reeeeeeeee

SavageKing456

Country flag
Nibba showed some ballz,
"
President Emmanuel Macron has unveiled a plan to defend France’s secular values against what he termed as “Islamist radicalism”, saying the religion was “in crisis” all over the world, prompting a backlash from Muslim activists.​
In a long-awaited address on Friday, Macron insisted “no concessions” would be made in a new drive to push religion out of education and the public sector in France.​
"
REEEE Islamophobist Macron! Reeeeeeeee
He is the only leader in entire Europe who has balls to stand against isl@mic terrorism

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
There are Confirmed reports by the Armenian MoD that Regular Pak troops numbering 1,000 plus Pak Special Forces are fighting against the Armenians. They are probably the best trained forces from the pak armed forces.
I think it’s more like 100-200 maybe. 1,000 is too much and also Turkey has superior SF than the Paki’s nincompoop PISSG so Azeris will pick them to lead the fight against Armenians. If the Paki’s sent all of there PISSG battalions who is going to fight lightly armed freedom fighters in Balochistan and Pashtunistan since Papa Jones army and its paramilitaries suck ass at everything other than selling Fauji Chaddis and Corn Flakes.

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag

Hope that we have some Gulenists in India just for the sake of it

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars once I brought a trouser which was made in Pak. What I have done tore it into pieces and used to clean my Cousin House. @Kumata I am again bringing my cousin here.

So I will never buy any VoltasBeko Product. If they broke the JV then I will consider buying Voltas White Consumer Products.

FalconZero

Country flag

Hope that we have some Gulenists in India just for the sake of it
There's a foreign influence yes but don't think that's the whole reason, Turkey is after the nuclear bombs that pakis have plus cheap jihadis, they want a shoulder to fire at their threats, a useful idiot and pakis are that one useful idiot, pakis know this and that's why this kashmir chutyapa. That's one angle, second is China itself which is looking to form China - Paki - Iran - Turkey nexus. This article is hogwash it seems.
Also, the coup was propaganda and orchestrated by Erdogan himself nothing else, to get support. Also, we should not wish for any infiltration of jihadis in India, result otherwise is similar to what happened in Kerala, there are reports that Turkey and SA are trying hard to extend their turf in there, we don't want that or need that.

FalconZero

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars once I brought a trouser which was made in Pak. What I have done tore it into pieces and used to clean my Cousin House. @Kumata I am again bringing my cousin here.

So I will never buy any VoltasBeko Product. If they broke the JV then I will consider buying Voltas White Consumer Products.
So you are saying Haldiram and Co. is a real thing? 🙀

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles