Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters
Country flag
Our foreign ministry wants us to think that they are thinking/acting strategically who's result will be visible down the years. I mean who will remember anything "down the years" 🤫.
Don't see any concrete strategic moves by the government or statements not one yet.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@Haldilal what's today's casualties count?
Till today atleast 120 plus drones are down, 240 armoured vehicles destroyed, 500 plus Vehicles destroyed, Dozens T 90 S Tanks captured, 10 plus Aircrafts destroyed, 13 Helicopters destroyed and 2,000 Plus causilities on the Azerbaijan side as claimed by the Armenian MoD. The official number will be soon released.

A few BTR 3 and BMP 3 were also captured.

Last edited:

Tuco

Country flag
Don't see any concrete strategic moves by the government or statements not one yet.
That's what I was meaning to say they have built a cover to wrap around their complacency. If one want to see how strategic thinking works look at how Chinese do things. Everything is to achieve their goal set back in the 60's.

Country flag
That's what I was meaning to say they have built a cover to wrap around their complacency. If one want to see how strategic thinking works look at how Chinese do things. Everything is to achieve their goal set back in the 60's.
what are the goals on our side??

Waanar

Country flag
New video, looks like two Azerbaijanis were hit with gunfire. Possibly an abandoned tank too. The other day there was a graphic video with at least 15-20 dead Azeri troops.

Broo, this is embarassing af. Even if you're caught in the killzone in an ambush, you shoot off a few rounds in the general direction of the enemy to suppress them weakly, team takes turn peeling or shoots hastily together with no order if it's too close of an ambush or very very chaotic (this ain't it) and if a guy goes down, you AT THE VERY LEAST look at him and don't abandon him to his fate. That's why the fireman carry drill is drilled into their heads.

These guys didn't even look back, didn't shoulder their guns, didn't care.

I expected more tbh. Instead of soldiers, they're acting like teenagers caught by an angry husband whose wife has a special kink regarding young men in the act and the husband's chasing em off the lawn with a shotgun.

I mean, just look at that mad, chaotic dash.
Are these conscripts?

shade

Country flag
Broo, this is embarassing af. Even if you're caught in the killzone in an ambush, you shoot off a few rounds in the general direction of the enemy to suppress them weakly, team takes turn peeling or shoots hastily together with no order and if a guy goes down, you AT THE VERY LEAST, look at him and don't abandon him to his fate.

These guys didn't even look back, didn't shoulder their guns, didn't care.

I expected more tbh. Instead of soldiers, they're acting like they were caught by an angry husband whose wife has a special kink regarding young men in the act and he's chasing em off the lawn with a shotgun.

I mean, just look at that mad, chaotic dash.
Are these conscripts?
No motivation or realistic expectation of how the enemy will behave janab.
Most likely poorly trained conscripts yes.
If Azeris win it will only be because of "Foreign experts"

desicanuk

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars 4 Syrian mercenaries allegedly killed in Azerbaizan during battles against Armenia.
Reported names:
1 . Major Kinan Farzat.
2 . Yasser Farzat.
3 . Bilal Al-Taybani.
4 . Walid Al-Ashtar.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
No motivation or realistic expectation of how the enemy will behave janab.
Most likely poorly trained conscripts yes.
If Azeris win it will only be because of "Foreign experts"
That’s why they are turning to Turkish generals, Syrian terrorists and Third Rate Paki mercenaries, I am not sure even these so called “foreign experts” would be able save them from there own incompetence.

cereal killer

Country flag
There are Confirmed reports by the Armenian MoD that Regular Pak troops numbering 1,000 plus Pak Special Forces are fighting against the Armenians. They are probably the best trained forces from the pak armed forces.
Hmm... Maybe But Pakistan has denied anything so far. 1000 is too big a number.. I think most would be trained Jihadis. Paki special forces may be involved in limited numbers though.

Haldilal

Country flag
Inexplicable by TATA. they are the no 1 AC brand in the country and yet need JV for other consumer goods?:facepalm:
They formed the JV with a group that is three times smaller in everything. The Koch group even been in the automobile sector for 50 years can design their own automobile and has to depend on others. On the other hand tata motors made great progess in designing it's own vehicle from the start. And here the Voltas has to depend on the BEKO for the White Consumer Goods. It's not like the BEKO technology is good . Their own goods have to be based on the IP of other Company. So it's like depending on a half knowledge.

The Koch Group is a major arms supplier to the Pak. OKTAR is supplying them large numbers of Armoured Vehicles.

Fun Fact : TATA Motors has a JV in Pak.

Last edited:

Tuco

Country flag
what are the goals on our side??
Don't let the moments go by, small victories. Like Embraer, there is a news that Brazilian govt has approached India and China for a buy out grab the opportunity if its true. I have seen lots of such small moments go by. I want us to hold on to those moments which will payout in future.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Don't let the moments go by, small victories. Like Embraer, there is a news that Brazilian govt has approached India and China for a buy out grab the opportunity if its true. I have seen lots of such small moments go by. I want us to hold on to those moments which will payout in future.
USA won't allow China for sure and might press Boeing to take it.

Definitely should consider it .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles