Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibiars The Azerbaijan releases another propaganda. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Neptune

Country flag
Looks like Isrealis r not giving discounts on drones to Azeris anymore :pound:

Israeli will sell technology to anyone, even China. Israel have also sold a lot of weapons to Turks. Israel and Turks have tag teamed on Syria. Israelis don’t like Turks because of their rhetoric and the fiasco with the Palestinian flotilla years ago but they will continue to make money off anyone they can.

What is painful is the Russian foreign minister is half Armenia and more Armenians live in Russia then even Armenia but so far Russia has only called for a cease fire. Azerbaijan, Turkey and Armenia are all strategically important to Russia. It’s ironic though that Russia cares so much about Azerbaijan, it’s more in the Turkish spear of influence rather then Russian.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Better to say nothing when there is nothing relevant to say. Annoying bunch of attention whores everywhere
I was expecting a robust response - maybe not childish like Erdogan's but something that speaks in the favour of Armenians in the conflict. Their PM Nikol Pashinyan couldn't have been more clearer in his votes before Abrogation of Article 370.

Also, our ties with Armenia have been quite old. Correct me if I am wrong, but India was one of the first countries to host Armenian Christian refugees when they were being ravaged by the Ottomans. Apparently, we traded even before the existence of Christianity! That's at least 2,020 years old.

We hail our ties to China as the oldest which is definitely a few centuries older than this. But won't be surprised if Armenia is probably one if not the oldest contact we had from Europe (that nomination goes to Greece).

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The military units of Armenia has been placed under "a state of full combat readiness", mobilized reserves are being armed - Armenian MoD.

My thoughts were right as I said earlier the Artillery and the MBRLs firing was to supress the mechanized Bridages sound and give a smoke screen for the Azerbaijan Invasion.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I was expecting a robust response - maybe not childish like Erdogan's but something that speaks in the favour of Armenians in the conflict. Their PM Nikol Pashinyan couldn't have been more clearer in his votes before Abrogation of Article 370.

Also, our ties with Armenia have been quite old. Correct me if I am wrong, but India was one of the first countries to host Armenian Christian refugees when they were being ravaged by the Ottomans. Apparently, we traded even before the existence of Christianity! That's at least 2,020 years old.

We hail our ties to China as the oldest which is definitely a few centuries older than this. But won't be surprised if Armenia is probably one if not the oldest contact we had from Europe (that nomination goes to Greece).
Armenia as a nation existed before these converted fake turkic Islamic occupiers so called “Anatolian Turks” and “Azeri Turks” came into existence. Armenian People existed from time before even the Romans and Greeks came into prominence. They are such old and strong people. They endured multiple generations of invasions and occupation but were able to save themselves from these occupiers and protect there identity and culture.

omaebakabaka

Yes, we should support with material support if we can or military advisors on the ground so we also learn how Turkey and other countries play in local flare ups that have ethnic angle to it. But India and Armenia are different in size and other matters, can't just go with their statement support on Kashmir....I personally don't give a damn if someone supports 370 or not as this is an Indian matter...friend or foe. No consensus necessary from outside. Issuing statements in public pro, anti or neutral this early is useless unless we take a decisive stand and offer real material support but this country is not easily reachable to do that and big players are involved (NATO and Russia). Issuing statements like they did is hurtful than helpful to our relations with them.

Willy3

Country flag

The Armenians really impress me. A country of lions.
They liberate karabakh from Azeri control in first place is a wonderful story itself, defeating thrice a big nation and taking 1/5th of its land.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
View attachment 61331

View attachment 61332
View attachment 61333
Erdogan is literally lying to the teeth, I hope russia gets back to its senses.
Source : Link to the Thread

View attachment 61329

View attachment 61330
Seems like Turkey is learning well from China; it is trying to weaponize the whole pandemic situation and gain sizeable ground in geopolitics and the literal sense. Azerbaijan is more or less like TRNC - the Aliyev Dynasty does what Erdogan wants. Just that it is much richer and has better-looking people than TRNC.

omaebakabaka

The western cu*ks were supporting Palestinians , Muslim refugees but now they're silent when a small Christian country is invaded by Azerbaijanis ,Turkey & Pakistan .
Process of emasculation is totally complete in the west now by their own "virtue" teachings to the world.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Yes, we should support with material support if we can or military advisors on the ground so we also learn how Turkey and other countries play in local flare ups that have ethnic angle to it. But India and Armenia are different in size and other matters, can't just go with their statement support on Kashmir....I personally don't give a damn if someone supports 370 or not as this is an Indian matter...friend or foe. No consensus necessary from outside. Issuing statements in public pro, anti or neutral this early is useless unless we take a decisive stand and offer real material support but this country is not easily reachable to do that and big players are involved (NATO and Russia). Issuing statements like they did is hurtful than helpful to our relations with them.
It is no longer relevant after last year, but it mattered in the UN till the 370 was there. When the UNGA votes are taken on international matters, every country, whether it is the size of Canada or the size of Tokelau, is equal. 1 country 1 vote.

You're right that we should take some action on the ground against Turkey - and Armenia offers the perfect opportunity. We may have nothing directly against Azerbaijanis, but this is the perfect excuse to supplement Armenia with some form of material support. They might be holding well against the Azeribajianis, but won't last long if Turkey enters the battlefield.

omaebakabaka

Israeli will sell technology to anyone, even China. Israel have also sold a lot of weapons to Turks. Israel and Turks have tag teamed on Syria. Israelis don’t like Turks because of their rhetoric and the fiasco with the Palestinian flotilla years ago but they will continue to make money off anyone they can.

What is painful is the Russian foreign minister is half Armenia and more Armenians live in Russia then even Armenia but so far Russia has only called for a cease fire. Azerbaijan, Turkey and Armenia are all strategically important to Russia. It’s ironic though that Russia cares so much about Azerbaijan, it’s more in the Turkish spear of influence rather then Russian.
One hidden angle if you look at recent Russian actions is that they let it get to a situation and then humiliate the enemy like Ukraine, Syria, Georgia and so on. Lets hope they have an angle on this one to kick Turkey in nuts one more time like Syria

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars WarGonzo cites sources in Istanbul, says Azerbaijan Chief of general staff is fired by Turkey generals commanding Azeri army, calling the General Russian spy. He had conflict over transfer of command to Turks, saying "Shall we give them our wives too?". Source say, general is hiding in the Embassy.
View attachment 61210

Why the Azerbaijan Armed Forces are losing the battle is due to this the Turkish Generals are in the Command.
View attachment 61211

What is a Turkish Navy commander doing there? The war is being fought on land and Armenia is landlocked. What's he going to suggest? Azerbaijani soldiers hurl inflatable life rafts at Armenian soldiers??

omaebakabaka

It is no longer relevant after last year, but it mattered in the UN till the 370 was there. When the UNGA votes are taken on international matters, every country, whether it is the size of Canada or the size of Tokelau, is equal. 1 country 1 vote.
This is the thing, we have 1/6th population....we should not care for what UN says about 370 or anything that is internal matter of India. This is too meek on our side and only because of congress legacy. What are they going to do? Sanction 1/6 th of humanity for changing our internal laws? UN is a country club for commies and former colonial masters. I think we should send military observers into active zone to learn tactics and do analysis and Armenia is great to do that

Global Defence

New threads

Articles