Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

desicanuk

Surprising that the IFS affsars had the testicular fortitude to open their mouths on this matter. I was expecting all of them to continue their vow of silence.
Who's calling the shots at MEA - BJP or Congress?Looks like MEA is full of Congi babus.Time for a purge.

desicanuk

imagine you're fighting for your existence and surrounded by enemies that's what the hindus have gone from and survived still!
Dont be too sure about that.We hindus have guranteed our extinction by gifting 600 million to Allah's cause in less than 1000 years.Within 250 years hindus will become a minority in Bharat.Game over unless we wake up from our thousand year slumber.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
That is already being done.
Done what ? We haven't done anything yet and after days a useless statement came out .

What exactly are India’s stakes in this conflict other than wishing peace?

Why should India get involved in this conflict?

Why should India has to show its strength to the world like a school boy trying to be a man?
Your posts are repetitive and have same question and answer format. You should have gone through the previous posts to know why it won't make a diffy as you have a I am good in my shell theory.

Azers have been openly making statement about Kashmir and their support to pakistan on that while Armenia made statement in our favor.

We have been able to make defense relationship with them with sale if 40mn dollar Swathi radar deal.

Armenians have a huge diaspora outside and we can use it to lobby for our cause later if we have a good relation. Diplomatic benefit.

Now if we could teach a lesson to Azers and project our power over there it makes a statement to other states who have been making irrelevant statement on our internal matter like Nepal or Malaysia etc. At the same time establish ourselves as a stable defence supplier.

Though Armenia is a mess up as Russia itself isn't really willing it seems so we may have to lay back and watch .

desicanuk

Why, did they ask for help? They are doing fine....we should not issue pointless statements either if we have no decisive stand picking one side.
I meant give them help if they need help and of course,I concur, do so without making pointless statements.Keep calm,quiet and get the job without saying anything.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Interesting that France is coming to the aid of Armenia.
This war will continue for a while.

doreamon

Country flag
Pakistan has sent hundreds of fighters to fight against armenia - news18

garg_bharat

Country flag
How so? The only way France can directly help Armenia is if it attacks Azerbaijan, sends weapons to Armenia or hits Turkey and Azerbaijan with major sanctions.
Somebody is definitely providing weapons and ammo to Armenians. Armenia does not seem to have war industries of its own.

Who is it? Is it all Russian weapons?

SavageKing456

Country flag
I remember some news media's reported that we are developing swarm drone technologies with the US
I hope we get those swarm drones soon with good AI capabilities and it will completely change the scenario

Neptune

Country flag
Somebody is definitely providing weapons and ammo to Armenians. Armenia does not seem to have war industries of its own.

Who is it? Is it all Russian weapons?

Armenia operates Russian weapons. They have a decent stockpiling of basic weapons such as T-72s, AK-47s, Iglas MANPADs, various ATGM, ect. The Armenian have held of the Azeris because the Armenians are better trained and more motivated.

France has done nothing other then provide moral support. Maybe that will change but so far Armenia is on its own.

Neptune

Country flag
Armenians shot down yet another aircraft. The title of the video says it’s a helicopter, but after it crashes a giant explosion is seen. I’m guessing it’s a drone, maybe another AN-2 packed with explosives. Azerbaijan is using terrorists tactics by basically using suicide drones to attack targets even outside the disputed areas.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Armenia operates Russian weapons. They have a decent stockpiling of basic weapons such as T-72s, AK-47s, Iglas MANPADs, various ATGM, ect. The Armenian have held of the Azeris because the Armenians are better trained and more motivated.

France has done nothing other then provide moral support. Maybe that will change but so far Armenia is on its own.
They must use Smerch etc heavy artillery fire to open front throughout Azerbaijan instead of focusing on one area where Azers have invested all their power.

That will give them better bargain deal when they sit to negotiate later.

Is Russia really in for their support because they can finish it pretty easily.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Another angle is if this Pork turkey nexus succeed there they may try to use the same with other Muzzie nation against India. So it will be beneficial for us if their stunt backfires big time.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Around 07:55 Armenian air defense units shot down one aircraft & one drone of in the north-eastern direction of Artsakh. Fighting continues along the Artsakh border. The attempts of the adversary to break through the defense of our troops in separate parts failed.

Ya'll Nibbiars Azerbaijan is surrendering on the ground.

Destrius

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles