Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't glorify stupidity with tolerance please. Tolerance from strength is generousity and kindness and with no other choice is resigning to conditions.
I wasn't speaking of tolerating from position of weakness. Just Clarifying.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Today, Armenia Air Defense Force shot-down an unmanned Antonov An-2T Plane of Azerbaijan Air Force which was full of explosives at Artsalh. Azerbaijan has converted these cargo biplanes into UAVs to identify exact location of Armenian air defense sites.

omaebakabaka

I wasn't speaking of tolerating from position of weakness. Just Clarifying.
That is the only way to look at it as far as Bharat is concerned, correct? Whether it be Islamic marauders or Britishers.....to this day it is being forced on natives by our own and foreign influences that have become indigenous only on name and no real respect for native principles or philosophies

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Armenian MBRLs firing.

Destrius

Country flag

These are articles on Azerbaijan-Iran ties from 4 weeks ago to yesterday. The first article seems most significant. Any Iranian support to Armenia will likely be just optics. I doubt Iran will want to deal with the unrest from the majority Azeri population in its northwest that would come with taking concrete action against Azerbaijan.

HawkisRight

Country flag

These are articles on Azerbaijan-Iran ties from 4 weeks ago to yesterday. The first article seems most significant. Any Iranian support to Armenia will likely be just optics. I doubt Iran will want to deal with the unrest from the majority Azeri population in its northwest that would come with taking concrete action against Azerbaijan.
Lol iran only need to give Russians d land access to Armenia that's it... Ruskies will take care after that and anyways iran itself needs help against Americans they have nothing much to contribute in this conflict... iranians don't have money, weapons, technology to give other than land access

omaebakabaka

Moscow Advocates for Resolution to Conflict in Karabakh, Does Not Support One Side Against Other, Envoy to UN Says

I think our chacha Nehru's inspiration comes from this country. No wonder Russia is not generally given the respect it deserves....trying to be all for justice these days

Destrius

Country flag
Lol iran only need to give Russians d land access to Armenia that's it... Ruskies will take care after that and anyways iran itself needs help against Americans they have nothing much to contribute in this conflict... iranians don't have money, weapons, technology to give other than land access
All Russia needs to do is publicly rebuke Turkey and mobilize its air force in the Caucasus and hint at invoking CSTO. The conflict would end in less than a week. No need to involve Iran. The fact Russia hasn't done so raises doubts on their intentions. I think Russia and Turkey cut a deal.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Moscow Advocates for Resolution to Conflict in Karabakh, Does Not Support One Side Against Other, Envoy to UN Says

I think our chacha Nehru's inspiration comes from this country. No wonder Russia is not generally given the respect it deserves....trying to be all for justice these days
Are bhai Karabakh conflict is Soviet creation..They benefit from status quo why would they take sides if they wanted to take sides they wouldn't hv created conflict in first place.. Russians will help d side depending upon circumstances trying to look neutral

omaebakabaka

Are bhai Karabakh conflict is Soviet creation..They benefit from status quo why would they take sides if they wanted to take sides they wouldn't hv created conflict in first place.. Russians will help d side depending upon circumstances trying to look neutral
To right the sovier mistake for one....two Azeris will never be loyal to Russia being islamic. Islamists are never loyal to anyone other than their own....shit in the same plate they eat from. All this balancing from Russia will yield to nothing. Display your power and both will fall in line which you draw not them
I see how they play and it kinda makes sense but why make stupid statements? I thought thats only our MEA who does that...

Country flag
like their India China border stance

Haldilal

Country flag
Man at this rate u ll get national award of Armenia aftr the war .
They already waged war on Haldi brothers by posting this.
EjQCJu9XYAI8Tkq.jpeg

The Azerbaijan directly waged war on DFI. Now we can wage war on Azerbaijan. Baku here we comes. The keyboard warriors of DFI. Strength of 22,000 plus to relief the Armenain troops. :troll:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
like their India China border stance
Are we Russian ally anymore ?

How can we even complain abt it , they are doing business we are doing business nothing more than that.

Russia is dependent on business from both sides.

Russia isn't as big a threat in conventional warfare specially when West is always ready to support the nation against which Russia fight.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles