Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ghanta Autonomy.. slaughter and win if they don't empty the region themselves. They have already grabbed a lot of land that they don't deserve in the first place.
They are Bengalis, they can be intimidated, they would support the position that saves more lives. If not, we have our options.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Again reread they are burden if they aren't conquered we can't keep them as separate miniscule region showing us middle finger and remain a constant nuisance.

My whole post is about taking over these small region by force.
Burden today... yes but we have some influence on them and should make sure they don't go sit on Chini/Hisslamic lap just as this Oli's Nepal has done.

But for long term strategy we have to remove this word "Burden" and take pre-emptive action as a big power, so I am only talking about that. We can't take over Maldives by force now and should not even think about taking over any other BD type hisslamic country as we have enough snakes inside spear headed by commi/leftists.

For future strategy... I already mentioned our goals. We keep sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.....

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
This war is teaching 2 things-
1) How to use Drones in war
2) How not to use tanks in war
Correction
1) How to make stage and produce fake Drone war
2) How to understand the upgrade is important for a tanks in war.

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Burden today... yes but we have some influence on them and should make sure they don't go sit on Chini/Hisslamic lap just as this Oli's Nepal has done.

But for long term strategy we have to remove this word "Burden" and take pre-emptive action as a big power, so I am only talking about that. We can't take over Maldives by force now and should not even think about taking over any other BD type hisslamic country as we have enough snakes inside spear headed by commi/leftists.

For future strategy... I already mentioned our goals. We keep sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.....
Maldives has barely 5 lakh population we can slaughter and flood the region with Indians .

Coco islands is a cakewalk let Myanmar cry .

I dont want Bangladeshi Muslims mere expansion of chicken neck. All are achievable in next 2-10 years timeframe.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Maldives has barely 5 lakh population we can slaughter and flood the region with Indians .

Coco islands is a cakewalk let Myanmar cry .

I dont want Bangladeshi Muslims mere expansion of chicken neck. All are achievable in next 2-10 years timeframe.
For that we need advanced version of Shriman YOGI or Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati. :lol:

Though the idea is not bad, we can contact Xitler and spray some Corona type virus sprinkled on Maldives and clean the area or else my dream beaches can get ugly red and UNHRC type useless org do their randi rona on slaughter of "innocent hisslamics" but keep silent on Hindu genocide.

:hehe:

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
For that we need advanced version of Shriman YOGI or Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati. :lol:

Though the idea is not bad, we can contact Xitler and spray some Corona type virus sprinkled on Maldives and clean the area or else my dream beaches can get ugly red and UNHRC type useless org do their randi rona on slaughter of "innocent hisslamics" but keep silent on Hindu genocide.

:hehe:
They took our help before and gave nothing in return. Could we not create a political conflict there and merge it in the union on pretext of establishing peace?

Prakshepak

Country flag
I don't get what Russkies are upto. Those sanctions have seriously hurt or they are looking to lure Turkey away from NATO. Even their public response after Turkey shooting down their frogfoot was bewildering...

Prakshepak

Country flag
Arrey people are talking about merging other countries in the union, the best case to be made was in 1971 where we could have simply said we reject the 2 nation theory. Now we have given to not 2, but 3 nation theory.

Even people talk about Sindh as some third entity like Sidhudesh... how brainwashed are we?... we dont even seem to fathom that there cannot be Sindh without Hind. Our right to these areas are civilizational stretching back tens of thousand years.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How can Azerbaijan lose? Are the votes representing sentiments or reality? Isn't Azerbaijan the larger nation? Can either of them really win?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Erdogan performative rhetoric vs Israel is widely regarded & accepted without any scrutiny to Turkey & Israel diplomatic & intelligence links behind the scenes. It is not suprising Israel & Turkey are on the same side against Armenia by supporting Azerbaijan.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Correction
1) How to make stage and produce fake Drone war
2) How to understand the upgrade is important for a tanks in war.
Correct, I am seeing a lot of salwar-wetting in the last few days because apparently, people's perception of how cheap & a large number of drones are turning the tide of the war.

Bullshit.

Cheap drones are being shot down in dozens with primitive air-defense comprising of a handful of Igla's and AA guns and nonexistent EW capability.

What is turning out to be crucial is loitering drones of Israel with anti-radiation capabilities sniffing out radars & SAMs.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Even people talk about Sindh as some third entity like Sidhudesh... how brainwashed are we?... we dont even seem to fathom that there cannot be Sindh without Hind. Our right to these areas are civilizational stretching back tens of thousand years.
That's more like no Hind without Sindh. Besides our undisputable civilisation right/claim on the land, they will be merged in free democracy. Don't see much side-effect of putting our boots on our own ground.

Synergy

Country flag
How can Azerbaijan lose? Are the votes representing sentiments or reality? Isn't Azerbaijan the larger nation? Can either of them really win?
Azhar bhaijan's start was a mess. they have ensured their loss by Turkey & Pak's help at the beginning and then mercenaries from Syria.
this ensures either Russia or US will eventually join in alongwith Greece and France on Armenian side.

there will be many ifs and buts but one thing is sure, Azhar bhaijan will lose.

shade

Country flag
Azhar bhaijan's start was a mess. they have ensured their loss by Turkey & Pak's help at the beginning and then mercenaries from Syria.
this ensures either Russia or US will eventually join in alongwith Greece and France on Armenian side.

there will be many ifs and buts but one thing is sure, Azhar bhaijan will lose.
Azhar Bhaijaan has nothing to lose in event of loss at war, Inshallah the boys played well hoga.
Armenians meanwhile see these two Turki cousins as a threat to their existence.
Hard as nails Armenians from Armenia fight on the ground, while the Diaspora fellow give paisa and lobby for Armenia's sake.
Azhar Bhaijaan only has Lalach -e- Oil & Gas in Caspian Sea for 3rd countries, i doubt their diaspora even gives a fook.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles