Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ya'll outdated Nibbiars... latest is this... the war is more serious than thought.

Terrorist Turkey has roped in ISIS fighters and other Islamic Terrorist orgs in addition to Pakis to gang bang tiny Christian Armenia. :tsk:

EU/NATO is too pussy to throw Terrorist Turkey out until Khalifa Hitler Erdogan marches upto Munich, puts red flag and declares EU as it's caliphate and the 4 million Terrorist Turks living in Germany would cheer them in the streets as a victory parade. Dark ages to come when large part of EU was under Islamic rule and only brute Crusader force could push them back.

Looking at today's sissy Leftist Hippy LGBT EU, it' a red carpet unless US do something. :truestory:

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars
1 . Heights occupied by Armenia,they should not accept mediation from Russia or Turkey.
2 . Annihilation of paid mercenaries of Pakistan who have no business in Azerbaijan side & Syria based mericneries inserted by Turkey will be total massacre by Armenia.
3 . In touch with .

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars In addition, a UAV Turkish command post is located at a certain distance from the borders of the Hadrut region. It coordinates the attacks of Azerbaijani jets. This information is directly monitored and recorded by Joint Air Defense Command. The control data will be provided soon.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Azerbaijan is about as Muslim as Pakistanis are Turkic. During my time there, I've seen them toasting drinks while taking the name of their god. Just 1000 Km south, you'd be beheaded for doing the same.

The Azeri-Turkish 'warmth' is more 'Central Asian Turkic' than Islamic. You could literally walk in there and with enough charm get a chick (and they'd respond too if you got the charms). It is a pretty open country and is more like what Turkey was under CHP, than the perception we get with their name (Azhar-bhaijaan).

In fact, even in Turkey, things were not at all bad until Erogan went full camel-smashing.

Israel has a very close relationship with Azerbaijan. In fact, the Azerbaijani air force uses a lot of Israeli drones.
History has taught and PROVED that it doesn't matter how much milk you give to a snake they would bite back. These so called freedom loving hisslamic people are very easily caught in their hisslamic supremacy wet dreams. Just like a seed or bacteria they ALWAYS have that agenda in mind and need the right time and environment to flourish. They can enjoy some time under "freedom" as you saw visiting there but not for long.

Their population has never decreased.

we dont have combat drones as far as i know ... project cheetah revived aftr lac situation to equip surveillance drones of israel with weapon .. also we ll by predator as a reaction to pakistan buying china's drone .. we have some self destructing haroop drones . makes me wonder how the f these chirkut countries with chirkut defence budget were so forward looking .
These chirkut are Hisslamic countries who always have a long term agenda of conversion of Kafirs by violence.

Other countries are drunk on Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, Sickularism, Liberalism and Pluralism and all that 💩 fairy tales.

Lanka and Nepal are too big a fish to fry nor they are something which we can't handle with a tough diplomatic approach.

Maldives and Coco islands on the other hand are miniscule region with combine population of 6 lakh around I guess and an unnecessary burden. Same with Chicken Neck it will take couple of years to sort out the first two while chicken neck expansion will require a lot of planning and investment but completely worth.
That strategy and thinking is a base for hislamic expansion and that's what we (Kafir) fail to see.

Maldives and ALL islands around ~1000 miles of Indian Coast SHOULD be in our control as it's a strategic place. Just some while ago I was watching some great beaches and saw that this Maldive was Buddhist but now 100% hislamic and tourist influx is usually restricted in only the tiny islands around Maldives main island. :eek1: Now they would start capturing nearby Island(using tourism money) and push their Hisslamic agenda and reach Indian coast. Oh wait Indian coastal areas specially Kerala is already infested with them. You got my point! :dude:

Now do you see why Maldives was so important. We Indians(Hindus) always have short term strategy which fails us and puts our future generations in trouble.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
History has taught and PROVED that it doesn't matter how much milk you give to a snake they would bite back. These so called freedom loving hisslamic people are very easily caught in their hisslamic supremacy wet dreams. Just like a seed or bacteria they ALWAYS have that agenda in mind and need the right time and environment to flourish. They can enjoy some time under "freedom" as you saw visiting there but not for long.

These chirkut are Hisslamic countries who always have a long term agenda of conversion of Kafirs by violence.

Other countries are drunk on Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, Sickularism, Liberalism and Pluralism and all that 💩 fairy tales.

That strategy and thinking is a base for hislamic expansion and that's what we (Kafir) fail to see.

Maldives and ALL islands around ~1000 miles of Indian Coast SHOULD be in our control as it's a strategic place. Just some while ago I was watching some great beaches and saw that this Maldive was Buddhist but now 100% hislamic and tourist influx is usually restricted in only the tiny islands around Maldives main island. :eek1: Now they would start capturing nearby Island(using tourism money) and push their Hisslamic agenda and reach Indian coast. Oh wait Indian coastal areas specially Kerala is already infested with them. You got my point! :dude:

Now do you see why Maldives was so important. We Indians(Hindus) always have short term strategy which fails us and puts our future generations in trouble.
You didn't get my point I am saying the same that they are miniscule region and we can take it over easily by launching an armed invasion if they don't give up themselves. I don't believe in diplomatic drama.

While to annex Bangladesh region we have to plan and do it carefully.

Veer Bhogya Vasundhara.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Armenian Air Force is targeting The command control station of the Azerbaijan UAV.

Russian Army deployed its Repellent-1 Mobile Anti Drone Complex systems to Artsakh in-order to support Armenian Army & counter threat of Azerbaijan Air Force's Armed & Loitering drones but the system was useless. It was targeted by a loitering drone today!

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Armenian MoD More than $10 million donated to “We, our borders; everyone for Artsakh" fundraising of Hayastan All Armenian Fund.
EjLWCLRXsAMGb4C.jpeg

Kumata

Country flag

One need to see the way Population of peaceful is increasing...did not decreased even once while all others have a variation. Good things is Hinduism will stay consistent .,,,

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You didn't get my point I am saying the same that they are miniscule region and we can take it over easily by launching an armed invasion if they don't give up themselves. I don't believe in diplomatic drama.
Veer Bhogya Vasundhara.
My point is that we lack a long term strategy and do not realize importance of small things which can give us long gains. If we term these places as "burden" as you said then we can't grow as a big regional power!

We need to have a strong blue water navy(it's still a brown water) and for that we need some forward strategic bases and put our naval assets permanently. Diego Garcia is hardly 500 kms from Maldives and US is enjoying it as they knows it's BIG strategic value. Our Navy can tilt the odds in war as proven in 71 and this is where Pakis can never match us.

We didn't thrash and balkanized Chinese Pakistan or even take back J&K when we could have. Now we have lost so many soldiers in last 30 years in low warfare. I don't think this govt can take PoK back now.

Below should have been our area in sea and you can see Maldives and Diego Garcia. Somehow India has A&N.

Anyways... back to Armenia & Azerbaijan.

1601485156598.png

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Veer Bhogya Vasundhara.
We can do it to on the name of security while offering a united Bengal or give them total autonomy except the defense area but we must take back Sindh and West Punjab too and keep the Balochis under our influence or union.

FalconZero

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars everything even the videos the Azerbaijan released are fake.
View attachment 61080
I am amazed at the extent of propaganda from both the sides.... this war gave some pretty great insights into propaganda needs / use of drones / mechanised infantry..... geopolitics....lots of things to learn here. Most important need of well planned/organised strategy and operations.... Azerbaijan so far have shown their ineptness in that regard , Armenia despite those odds has matched them so far, sometimes outmatched them.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Again reread they are burden if they aren't conquered we can't keep them as separate miniscule region showing us middle finger and remain a constant nuisance.

My whole post is about taking over these small region by force.

My point is that we lack a long term strategy and do not realize importance of small things which can give us long gains. If we term these places as "burden" as you said then we can't grow as a big regional power!

We need to have a strong blue water navy(it's still a brown water) and for that we need some forward strategic bases and put our naval assets permanently. Diego Garcia is hardly 500 kms from Maldives and US is enjoying it as they knows it's BIG strategic value. Our Navy can tilt the odds in war as proven in 71 and this is where Pakis can never match us.

We didn't thrash and balkanized Chinese Pakistan or even take back J&K when we could have. Now we have lost so many soldiers in last 30 years in low warfare. I don't think this govt can take PoK back now.

Below should have been our area in sea and you can see Maldives and Diego Garcia. Somehow India has A&N.

Anyways... back to Armenia & Azerbaijan.

View attachment 61077

Flying Dagger

Country flag
We can do it to on the name of security while offering a united Bengal or give them total autonomy except the defense area but we must take back Sindh and West Punjab too and keep the Balochis under our influence or union.
Ghanta Autonomy.. slaughter and win if they don't empty the region themselves. They have already grabbed a lot of land that they don't deserve in the first place.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One need to see the way Population of peaceful is increasing...did not decreased even once while all others have a variation. Good things is Hinduism will stay consistent .,,,
If they are increasing without improving their Human Development Index, at certain point and in certain situation (natural and man made disasters) they will die like trash while as they also live in huddle.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
If they are increasing without improving their Human Development Index, at certain point and in certain situation (natural and man made disasters) they will die like trash while as they also live in huddle.
They are roaches we have to spray pesticides to bring them under control and end it.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars even the Videos showing causilities were fake videos. The Azerbaijan troops done a drama to show a fake Armenian causilities. The drones used by the Azerbaijan are that much bad that they just break in the air when flying. The Drones wars are a fake large scale drama created and produced by the Azerbaijan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles