Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
What you mention is not Turkic but Western, up until the Erdoggy era Turkish deep state promoted the westernization and secularization of Turkey, in order to make it a stronger nation, contrary to the mullah and sultan filled sick man of Europe Ottoman period.
The Azeri situation is similar, Soviets purged the influence of Islam/Mullahs and when the USSR breakup happened Azeriland was also infected by degenerate Liberal Western "culture" just like the rest of USSR because West is Best i guess, the Oil and Gas money further exacerbated this issue of "open culture", it is also the reason behind their incompetence compared to a handful of Armenians.
Azerbaijan is more like a GCC country when it comes to its economic structure. Baku is one of the most beautiful capital cities on the planet and puts many European capitals to shame. Fancy buildings, wide roads, squeaky clean public infrastructure, cafes bustling with gorging tourists everywhere and the magic of Caspian Sea surrounds the entire city. Though I spent very limited time there some years ago, it was easy to get the sentiment there; most of the folks were starved of the extravagance under USSR and then suddenly, they had the oil wealth that they hadn't imagined.

Their military has been modernizing quite fast, though I don't understand how they could lose so many of their assets against the under-funded and ill-equipped Armenians. Guess all those Gucci and Prada bags and fancy brands that decorate the sidewalk showrooms in Baku aren't helping them in combat.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Since 10:00 am today, two F-16 fighter jets of the Turkish Air Force flying from Kurdamir, as well as the Azerbaijan U-25 fighter jets, Bayraktar reconnaissance UAV fired rockets at settlements of Martuni and Hadrut.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Azerbaijan is more like a GCC country when it comes to its economic structure. Baku is one of the most beautiful capital cities on the planet and puts many European capitals to shame. Fancy buildings, wide roads, squeaky clean public infrastructure, cafes bustling with gorging tourists everywhere and the magic of Caspian Sea surrounds the entire city. Though I spent very limited time there some years ago, it was easy to get the sentiment there; most of the folks were starved of the extravagance under USSR and then suddenly, they had the oil wealth that they hadn't imagined.

Their military has been modernizing quite fast, though I don't understand how they could lose so many of their assets against the under-funded and ill-equipped Armenians. Guess all those Gucci and Prada bags and fancy brands that decorate the sidewalk showrooms in Baku aren't helping them in combat.
Drones are meant to be down they are expandable assets that's why cheap drones need to be mass produced for swarm attack.

The high end Reaper etc have better survivability but still a long way to go .

Cheran

Country flag
Multiple turkkan F16 guided by awac strike armerian positions. (via multiple osint handles)
Macron condemns eddoggie's comments on helping azeri's taking over karabakh

omaebakabaka

Russia and Armenia Agree Non-Regional Powers Should Not Destabilise Situation in Karabakh Region, Yerevan Says

Whatever that means

omaebakabaka

Turkey being a NATO member really f**ks up a lot of things.
I think Russia needs to call the bluff and cause some hurt to Turks but timing is a bit weird at the moment for them to do that, power is taken not given on a silver plate unless its India ofcourse under congis. Russian's will neutralize the situation now that Turkey is coming in hot and heavy. Undeniably Turdogan is playing nice for now in marking unstable islamic lands like libya and now this, crazy but has balls

doreamon

Country flag
Iam seeing drones becoming game changer in such events.

How many armed drones we have?
we dont have combat drones as far as i know ... project cheetah revived aftr lac situation to equip surveillance drones of israel with weapon .. also we ll by predator as a reaction to pakistan buying china's drone .. we have some self destructing haroop drones . makes me wonder how the f these chirkut countries with chirkut defence budget were so forward looking .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
we dont have combat drones as far as i know ... project cheetah revived aftr lac situation to equip surveillance drones of israel with weapon .. also we ll by predator as a reaction to pakistan buying china's drone .. we have some self destructing haroop drones . makes me wonder how the f these chirkut countries with chirkut defence budget were so forward looking .
On a side note:

Well in turkey's case, the drones being used by azerbaijan in this conflict are manufactured by erdogan's son in law's company.
Erdoğan’s Son-in-Law and the Faulty Drone Systems of the Turkish Military

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars how is this.
EjKmUdCWkAEk3FZ.jpeg

Global Defence

New threads

Articles