Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Germans are a big factor in EU decision making and they are very pro Turkey-pro islamic.
NATO does not have much of a future left.
People here I don't know how much you read on foreign military conditions but from your perceptions I understand that except for some most don't know the state of their militaries.

Generally speaking most European countries including Russia and the usa have good mic which are concentrated in some legacy companies and they will remain top notch in terms of tech for some time atleast as they have huge inertia of weapons development.

That is all the good I can say as everything else is bad.most of the European countries have pathetically small militaries that can't afford much casualties and also have a corrosive attitude of being peaceniks with no national pride.also this is also despite the fact that some of these countries are rich and can afford larger militaries.think of what will happen in the case of future financial difficulty due to entitlement costs and economic hardship,the military would be further cut up.only truly competent military among these bunch seem to be France ironically.they have a military according to their size and regularly conduct excercises in their backyard s if you know what I mean.even they are infected by the things above to a small extent.

Other than that only Russia and some eastern European countries have the necessary ingredients for military action in the present and near and medium future.usa is only going because of a mammoth legacy mic and huge size,you don't know the ineffeciencies and bad procurement practises that have resulted in wasted money and time that have led to much degradation of actual military capabilities.america is still so huge and involved that they have competent assets but don't be filled the rot is deep if you have more than surface level look into it.

That is why we must primarily focus on ourselves and our own mic as in coming china-us fight usa will have lesser odds as time goes by.dont depend on usa completely.

Tuco

Country flag
Without Turkey intervening they won't win, Azer fighting Armenia is like Paki waging war on India for Kashmir 3 times, 4 if you count 1971
Really it's other way around, it's kind of Kashmir situation with Armenia supporting the separatists. But I don't care if Azerbaijan wins or loses @Haldilal knows why I turned its because of him.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
People here I don't know how much you read on foreign military conditions but from your perceptions I understand that except for some most don't know the state of their militaries.

Generally speaking most European countries including Russia and the usa have good mic which are concentrated in some legacy companies and they will remain top notch in terms of tech for some time atleast as they have huge inertia of weapons development.

That is all the good I can say as everything else is bad.most of the European countries have pathetically small militaries that can't afford much casualties and also have a corrosive attitude of being peaceniks with no national pride.also this is also despite the fact that some of these countries are rich and can afford larger militaries.think of what will happen in the case of future financial difficulty due to entitlement costs and economic hardship,the military would be further cut up.only truly competent military among these bunch seem to be France ironically.they have a military according to their size and regularly conduct excercises in their backyard s if you know what I mean.even they are infected by the things above to a small extent.

Other than that only Russia and some eastern European countries have the necessary ingredients for military action in the present and near and medium future.usa is only going because of a mammoth legacy mic and huge size,you don't know the ineffeciencies and bad procurement practises that have resulted in wasted money and time that have led to much degradation of actual military capabilities.america is still so huge and involved that they have competent assets but don't be filled the rot is deep if you have more than surface level look into it.

That is why we must primarily focus on ourselves and our own mic as in coming china-us fight usa will have lesser odds as time goes by.dont depend on usa completely.
Their mic is also rotting if you read in depth reports as many companies are releasing overly expensive products resulting in the same problem of Germany in world war 2 less numbers in their military which further adds to low military presence.

I also forget to add how bad uk is as the stat of their military can be assessed by the state of their which has grown absolutely low.now imagine what would happen when the Islamists make it worse through entitlement gouging and coming recessions due to Covid,etc.the only reason they are a power is due to the nuc subs that's all.

In some ways they are returning to their size of a military appropriate for their population size.

I suspect the usa will go so in the future.

If we want to milk them we must do so as fast as possible in this decade it self.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Really it's other way around, it's kind of Kashmir situation with Armenia supporting the separatists. But I don't care if Azerbaijan wins or loses @Haldilal knows why I turned its because of him.
Yeh to pagal ho chuke hai.
@Poseidon Gore plastic surgery wale meme ke waste.
@shade and @Bhumihar weird theory about how Azerbaijan will win??????
@Waanar is not even a shadow of his previous who was fearless. This waanar ia not like previous self.
Other three I dont knew their theory why they support Azerbaijan.

@sagar want that female singer.

Last edited:

Destrius

Country flag
@shade aur @Bhumihar weird theory about how Azerbaijan will win??????
@Waanar is not even a shadow of his previous who was fearless. This waanar ia not like previous self.
I don't think any of us except @Poseidon actually support Azerbaijan. I just think Azerbaijan will win. I hope I'm wrong but the poll says "Who will win" not "Who do you hope will win."

Waanar

Country flag
@shade aur @Bhumihar weird theory about how Azerbaijan will win??????

@sagar want that female singer.
I do not SUPPORT Azerbaijan, I just have a feeling (and a bad one at that) that it will win. I'm just looking at the geopolitics here. Turkey's openly and overtly supporting Azeris, Pork chops are doing the same they did in Bosnia and Russian involvement seems minimal. Iran can't muster up a proxy like Hezbollah or Basij to fight against Shias for Christians and Uncle Sam doesn't seem too concerned, what with China and Iran and all.
I fail to see why you guys think Armenia will win. It's supply lines will get choked eventually and it will be forced to negotiate.

Russia stepping in overtly is the only thing that can save Armenia, or Iran mobilizing it's infantry (which is an absurd notion).

Azeris hve numerical superiority and are keen on targeting high rankers in Armenian Military which is the right way to do it, what with the recent high level meeting being bombed by a suicide drone.

They're going to make up for their tactical imbecility by strategic maneuvers if this trend continues.

Case in point- Rhodesia fell even though it's military was tactically competent because it got stretched too thin.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars My 8 years son is very intersted to know about wars and battles of the world and reads a lot about them.
Me: Azerbaijan has attacked Armenia and has asked for P@kistan's military support.
Son: Who's support?
Me: P@kistan
Son: (laughing) "Phitte muhh"

Major MMJSM.

mokoman

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars My 8 years son is very intersted to know about wars and battles of the world and reads a lot about them.
Me: Azerbaijan has attacked Armenia and has asked for P@kistan's military support.
Son: Who's support?
Me: P@kistan
Son: (laughing) "Phitte muhh"

Major MMJSM.
19 year old with 8 year old son ???

:dude: did you adopt or kidnap ?

Dessert Storm

Country flag

Tech on its own dosen't win the war for you. You need willingness and ability to start it and balls to see it through.
Agree to our own MIC.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles