Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Best Defence is First Offence we need to cut out any voice that support porks. And we can definitely make an example out of Azers .

If we don't then there will be countries afraid to meddle in this and support us and there will be more chipmunks like Azers who will shout with porks in international forums.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What good are statements without any follow up action?

Moreover this is in Russia’s backyard and this escalation is probably linked to Turkey-Greece tensions.

Paki get involved in everything because they are desperate to satisfy their current new masters.

there is an entire “diplomatic” industry sitting in Europe to deal with caucuses related problems, what will India achieve by getting into a already crowded market.

If there are expectations from MEA, it can be to facilitate the supply of recently signed(?) 40 million $ Swati WLR deal to Armenia.
arey simple us stand up for someone, they standup for u tomorrow if they aren't shameless.
By the same logic why should anybody give statement in our favor when we are in trouble?
every small drop makes up for an ocean

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
To be honest it may not do much or infact anything to change the situation there. But that doesnt mean we should absolve us of our moral responsibility to sympathize a country which has been a very strong supporting voice to our country.
The fact that there was a radar sale deal with Armenia means MEA knows what they are doing.

Tit for tat statements are a low priority as far as I am concerned.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
That's BS . So what if they had sex with someone as long as they don't compromise it's all good. Infact we must train our staff that it is fine if you have a sexual relationship and if someone try to blackmail no need to afraid contact a special helpline and we will take care of it.

This moral melodrama is the reason they get honey trapped.

No matter our agents get honey trapped every time

nick_indian

Country flag
Wife of Azerbaijan's President (she's also Azerbaijan Vice President) is very beautiful. She does not even look her age (56 yr).

Sorry I support Azerbaijan now.🥰
She looks malnutritional dude. There is nothing to make love to. Not that I would not bang her given a chance, but still.

omaebakabaka

That's BS . So what if they had sex with someone as long as they don't compromise it's all good. Infact we must train our staff that it is fine if you have a sexual relationship and if someone try to blackmail no need to afraid contact a special helpline and we will take care of it.

This moral melodrama is the reason they get honey trapped.
Like the James Bond....bang with style

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
arey simple us stand up for someone, they standup for u tomorrow if they aren't shameless.
By the same logic why should anybody give statement in our favor when we are in trouble?
every small drop makes up for an ocean
let’s wait and see, there must be a reason from MEA not issuing statements.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
We have to project power somewhere someday if we wish to get that UNSC seat on our own.

Azer is the country we can make an example out of to never meddle in internal affairs of India.

Nepal Malyasia Turkey now Azers these all are barking due to impotent policy from MEA.

Kumata

Country flag
Why are we not giving a statement is what I don't understand. We have gone back to the same old NAM shithole ?
Baba did said covetly that we are not like porkis that we help them chest thumping....yes cucks in MEA have not issued a statement but knowing modi, I am sure we are in there covetly...

There is a diff between chest thumping and helping covetly... I am sure armenians will appreciate real help than statements from cucks in MEA

IMO, Turks & Porkis will run with tails between their legs Once ruskies get involved and CSTO is invoked... its just about time that happens... already by denying that it was their F 16, they are trying to release the pressure... Putin will not take this lightly...

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles