Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Some OSINT account posts 'news' about Azerbaijan comments on Kashmir and DFI guys go ranting in two threads. Always take info from OSINT with a truck load of salt. Usually the oil/gas exporting countries will stay quiet on Kashmir as they will lose a big customer. Malaysia learnt it the hard way last year.
Azarbaijan has regularly supported Bakistan & islamic Jihad in Kashmir ,just read their foreign ministry statement as well as them being OIC contact group on kashmir,they have always supported pakis because paki is only country to not have diplomatic relations with Armenia

SKC

Country flag
Middle east and neighboring areas are completely Fvcked up. Who is friend and enemy to whom is a puzzle.
Israel and Turkey and Russia are all enemies to each other and still they have many common friends. I thought that Israel would be friend of Armeania but they have Azeris as ally while Iran is backing Armenia despite Azerbaizan being a shia country. Israel and Turks working with a common friend against Russia would be interesting to watch.
Me trying to understand middle east and central asian countries relations be liek:

shashankk

Country flag
Unable to find any such statement by Armenian MoD. No such statement available in their official Twitter account too. One more fake news I guess.
I saw 2 OSINT accounts sharing same details almost at same time. Still not 100 % sure so posted it with disclaimer. Just now saw that BABA Banaras aka Dr APR has also posted the same so that makes it 3 accounts.
Just type in Armenian defense in twitter search. looks like news is exploding while I type it here. Many international handles are tweeting this.

Poseidon

Country flag
Some OSINT account posts 'news' about Azerbaijan comments on Kashmir and DFI guys go ranting in two threads. Always take info from OSINT with a truck load of salt. Usually the oil/gas exporting countries will stay quiet on Kashmir as they will lose a big customer. Malaysia learnt it the hard way last year.
He was Right though, the Azeri president really said it (about Kashmir),

Godhimself

Country flag
I saw 2 OSINT accounts sharing same details almost at same time. Still not 100 % sure so posted it with disclaimer. Just now saw that BABA Banaras aka Dr APR has also posted the same so that makes it 3 accounts.
Just type in Armenian defense in twitter search. looks like news is exploding while I type it here. Many international handles are tweeting this.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Pakistani troops fighting in Azerbaijan against Armenia, says report

Thousands of dreaded terrorists from Turkey and Pakistan Syria sending war to Armenia

Pakistan meddles in Armenia-Azerbaijan war – Why Imran Khan follows Turkey’s footsteps in West Asia

so now, porkistan wants to become big daddy :pound: :pound:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
you forgot to count su30. well most of the jets in our inventory can dodge BVR.
Dodging 🙂

We need to outmatch their missile range on Sukhoi .

Tejas will have Derby ER and Astra/ASRAAM Rafale have Meteor MICA. Sukhoi need Astra+ K77/SFDR combo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles