Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

shashankk

Country flag
I am really pissed off at our MEA behaving like a good boy while in bad boys club. You cant deal with idiots and oxymorons by behaving like this. Even pakistan has much more aggressive foreign policy than us, only problem they have is that their poor economy and internal condition have made them laughing stock of the world. Tit for tat has to be followed in geopolitics.

Cheran

Country flag
when will our low IQ MEA babus under stand anything.
Start Of [Rant]

MEA Babooze to firestarter-

India, being a responsible partner of all concerned parties, would like to draw attention of the international community to the ongoing conflict. We would request both parties to stop fighting immediately & restore status quo.

Being a responsible member of the international community, it is highly necessary that we maintain decorum & indulge in diplomatic niceties to sort issues out. Making provocative statements that would be seem hard-line would dent us of our well earned place in the comity of civilized nations.

End Of [Rant]

omaebakabaka

Any guess whats semi truck like structures on these. I guess some kind of airdefense weapons.
Pantsir I think, armenians have buks and tors but they are protecting their main areas and also expensive to shoot down bunch of drones. They really need Airforce of decent size to take out drone control pads.

omaebakabaka

check out liveuamap.com for live updates

---------------

from comments , could be false info

All position taken by Azerbaijan have been retaken by Armenian troops. Fighting is focused on the north-east, source expects the issue there to end by night. Azer. does not control any position on Mrav

---------------

Turkish Bayraktar TB2 UAV currently tracking near Armenia

Drone being used against Armenia , 5 mil a peice.

:yawn: i dont wanna start wailing , but its unbelievable we could'nt come up with an indigenous armed drone.

Lets hope this decade will be different.
For that one needs ambition to gain strength and then Turks get the tech fed to them by blackmailing US and EU....India had no ambition of that kind due to congis and they did the opposite by making DRDO and every other OFB obsolete on purpose. I think we have the focus now if people stick to same govt as now for couple of decades.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
check out liveuamap.com for live updates

---------------

from comments , could be false info

All position taken by Azerbaijan have been retaken by Armenian troops. Fighting is focused on the north-east, source expects the issue there to end by night. Azer. does not control any position on Mrav

---------------

Turkish Bayraktar TB2 UAV currently tracking near Armenia

Drone being used against Armenia , 5 mil a peice.

:yawn: i dont wanna start wailing , but its unbelievable we could'nt come up with an indigenous armed drone.

Lets hope this decade will be different.
Courtesy Israel not theirs they can't built it themselves. It's Erdogand's son in laws company and I think on his own name.

And our drone program isn't taking place as we don't have a dedicated engineering course on itnfrom school/college. This math science blah blah is stupid. Teach kids what is required based on their interest once they enter college atleast and give them exposure since school

The drone made by DRDO of India are made as school college project outside India.

Cheran

Country flag
Just In: Turkey says it will help Azerbaijan to fully invade and capture entire disputed territory of Nagarno-Karabakh. via Wolfpack

Flying Dagger

Country flag
For that one needs ambition to gain strength and then Turks get the tech fed to them by blackmailing US and EU....India had no ambition of that kind due to congis and they did the opposite by making DRDO and every other OFB obsolete on purpose. I think we have the focus now if people stick to same govt as now for couple of decades.
Exactly while we are crying over pinaka for decades China dropped its own and sold it to Porks just like JF-17 project and instead copied Smerch and then later upgraded it on its own and building them in huge numbers. While we are stuck over Pinaka for decades.

We must definitely respect our enemy on this whether by stealing or copying they have atleast built their weapon industry.

avknight1408

Country flag
Some OSINT account posts 'news' about Azerbaijan comments on Kashmir and DFI guys go ranting in two threads. Always take info from OSINT with a truck load of salt. Usually the oil/gas exporting countries will stay quiet on Kashmir as they will lose a big customer. Malaysia learnt it the hard way last year.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles