Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Knowitall

Apparently Turkey is physically in with F-16s and their soldiers with Azers as per few tweets I read. Can someone confirm ?
Knowing how turks have been dipping their hands in every regional conflict they can find.

The news it probably true.

Azerbaijan won't attack without the backing of turkey.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Azerbaijan used all types of weapons. Russian Smerch photo next to Martakert city, Belorussian Polonez, Israeli and Turkish drones, helicopters and TOS artillery today. Armenian Karabakhi side fights back and has some advancement.

Ei-1C9hWoAAcj1a.jpeg

@porky_kicker.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
No matter how much well equipped these islamists are they always get defeated at the last due to their incompetency.
Azerbaijan is only nominally Muslim. The Soviet atheist influence is still strong and among the Muslims of Azerbaijan, only 10-20% say that they actually follow Islam.

And based on this, I think China is planning something similar. They'll take Islam out of the next 1-2 generations of Xinjiang and by the 3rd generation, people will forget about the religion. And hence, they won't have separatist tendenices 50 years down the line.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars It’s the 2nd day of intense fighting Armenia still being drawn into large scale hostilities in an offensive from military dictatorship of Azerbaijan.Overnight,Defense Army carried out operations & took back control of lost positions over various parts of frontline.

The president stressed that he is proud and thankful to troops and commandership for the high fighting spirit and readiness. “It is impossible to win people which become united strong army in a few hours. The victory will be ours".

At the core of the meeting in MoD was the situation created by the military operations unleashed by the Azerbaijan side. Davit Tonoyan gave relevant instructions on restraining the adversary, disruptive counterattack and providing the necessary support to the defence

Pulakeshin

Country flag
I've seen Pakistanis support Azerbaijan just because they think they are Muslim but they don't know that Azerbaijan is supported by the 'evil' Zionist regime and acts against a fellow Shia country Iran while on the other hand, Armenia is supported by Shia Iran. I think some Pakistanis are just addicted to Islam like some people get addicted to a drug. No wonder, Karl Marx said that religion is the opium of the masses in the sense that people lose all rationality.

Now what about India? I think India should tacitly support Armenia by supplying weapons without issuing any big statements like Pakistan. No need to send troops or anything. We can expect Russia and Iran to play their part in supporting Armenia.

shade

Country flag
Azerbaijan is only nominally Muslim. The Soviet atheist influence is still strong and among the Muslims of Azerbaijan, only 10-20% say that they actually follow Islam.

And based on this, I think China is planning something similar. They'll take Islam out of the next 1-2 generations of Xinjiang and by the 3rd generation, people will forget about the religion. And hence, they won't have separatist tendenices 50 years down the line.
It's not just this, they also intent to assimilate Tibetans and Uyghurs into Han Chinese in the long term, just like they did with the Manchus and many Mongols, and many ancient tribes that inhabited ancient China.

shade

Country flag
I've seen Pakistanis support Azerbaijan just because they think they are Muslim but they don't know that Azerbaijan is supported by the 'evil' Zionist regime and acts against a fellow Shia country Iran while on the other hand, Armenia is supported by Shia Iran. I think some Pakistanis are just addicted to Islam like some people get addicted to a drug. No wonder, Karl Marx said that religion is the opium of the masses in the sense that people lose all rationality.

Now what about India? I think India should tacitly support Armenia by supplying weapons without issuing any big statements like Pakistan. No need to send troops or anything. We can expect Russia and Iran to play their part in supporting Armenia.
Azeris also have Oil and Gas moneys, which is why Pakistan desperately wants Chummah -e- Ummah
It is said the entire Caspian Sea has YUGE Oil and Gas reserves, just waiting to be discovered

1601276226619.png

Pulakeshin

Country flag
It's not just this, they also intent to assimilate Tibetans and Uyghurs into Han Chinese in the long term, just like they did with the Manchus and many Mongols, and many ancient tribes that inhabited ancient China.
True. We have to appreciate our foes sometimes. The Chinese are ruthless and don't fall for 'log kya kahenge'. They act according to how they want to see their country 50-100 years down the line. Pretty shrewd people actually. The most intelligent of our foes.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Azerbaijan and Turkey are launching a full-scale assault against Armenians in Artsakh. The Armenian people have suffered for too long at the hands of the Turkish and Azeri regimes. Turkish F 16 are taking direct part in the War.

Ya'll Nibbiars the war intensifies.

Ya'll Nibbiars Bad news for Turkey Nagorno Karabakh Armenian armed forces launched a counter attack yesterday evening resulting inheavy azerbaijani personnel and equipment casualties and a number of areas were recaptured,and captured Major Mais Barkhudarov general of Armed Forces of Azerbaijan.

Armenian Army assaulted against the frontline troops of Azerbaijan,shelling Azerbaijani villages in the Tovuz district, bordering Armenian Tavush, with mortars and howitzers.
Ei--kTJXgAAcpCJ.png
Ei_AipwXYAE4Dz3.png

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
So currently it is Azeris, Turkis and Syrian ISIS jihadis vs Armenians.
If there is no interference by Russia/US in favor of Armenia there will be Armenian Genocide 2.0, they can swat Azeris quite easily, they always have but with Turki support AND jihadis i doubt they can hold the line

cereal killer

Country flag
So currently it is Azeris, Turkis and Syrian ISIS jihadis vs Armenians.
If there is no interference by Russia/US in favor of Armenia there will be Armenian Genocide 2.0, they can swat Azeris quite easily, they always have but with Turki support AND jihadis i doubt they can hold the line
If Syrians are also involved then Putin has to make a tough choice here.
Trump is busy with elections.. But he can provide material support. At the moment Armenians are on their own.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Armenian families are left terrified in shelters as Azerbaijan are targeting civilian areas in their disgraceful invasion backed by Islamist erdogan and his regime!
Ei_E86XXsAAlYI8.jpeg
Ei_E-frWAAUCyyS.jpeg
Ei_FAPkXYAAed5B.jpeg

shade

Country flag
If Syrians are also involved then Putin has to make a tough choice here.
Trump is busy with elections.. But he can provide material support. At the moment Armenians are on their own.
These are pro-Turkey jihadis, not Bashar Al-Assad's good guy Syrians.
Bashar's Syrians, assorted Shia jihadis supplied by Iran, Kurds, Armenians, Assyrians all are now united to remove Turki + Sunni Jihadis from Syria

cereal killer

Country flag
These are pro-Turkey jihadis, not Bashar Al-Assad's good guy Syrians.
Bashar's Syrians, assorted Shia jihadis supplied by Iran, Kurds, Armenians, Assyrians all are now united to remove Turki + Sunni Jihadis from Syria
Then its settled. Russia will have to interfere. I doubt how long Armenians can hold off Turkish F16s.
Also

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars CCP is with Azerbaijan in this war.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles