Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars
Armenia Claims: 4 Helicopter 23+ Drones 30+ Tanks, trucks, BMPs destroyed 200+ killed Azeri army + Syrian Militants

16 Armenian army men also KIA.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Prime Minister of Armenia PM Nikol Pashinyan “We will win and there is only one prerogative, that we promise ourselves that we won't retreat a single millimeter from defending our people and our Artsakh.”

Armenian children in Artsakh bomb shelters as Azerbaijan continues bombing Stepanakert.

View attachment 60575
Imagine India doing the same for Hindus being abducted, killed, raped and converted in Sindh every single day...

Brood Father

Country flag
Wtf is going on in the middle east region
American sources in Baghdad told Al-Hadath: We have information about a plan to storm the embassy and take hostages there

Synergy

Country flag
Today was Sunday. Sab MEA Babu peg lagake drugs leke so Gaye. Kal ganshiwala statement aayega.
"hum iski kadi ninda karte hai. iski ghor alochona hone chaihe. dono poksho ne dono poksho ko muh tor jawab diya hai. ab border area me shanti bahal hona chaihe. hum udhar C-17 ke jariye chai aur biscuit bhej rahe hai." 😐

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
Yaar Modi se aisi Ummeed nahin thi.
Today was Sunday. Sab MEA Babu peg lagake drugs leke so Gaye. Kal ganshiwala statement aayega.
Tag these sleepy heads from your twitter handle , even Aditya Raj kaul wants us to give the statement ....
Every country issuing statements meanwhile Our MEA Babu's View attachment 60579
Boys, it's not even 24 hours since the war started.
Relax, I'm sure there'll be something from our side today. Give it time.

Last edited:

Neptune

Country flag
I expect NATO, the EU and many in the UN to takes sides with Azerbaijan even if it was the aggressor. Those organizations, at least EU and NATO are very anti Russian and Armenia is aligned with Russia. Moreover, organizations like the EU are very left wing and for some strange reason liberals love Muslims and generally dislike Christianity, this is something they don’t even pretend to hid.

As usual Turkey is sticking its nose where it don’t belong but even in this instance most of the west will aligned with Turkey because Azerbaijan is strategically important and Turkey is a still a NATO member anyways. Let’s see if Turkey intervenes somehow, rumors are floating around of Turkish AWACS violating Armenian airspace (sounds strange to be honest).

Let’s see if Armenia uses its 4 SU-30SMs that they recently acquired. I would think those SU-30s are vulnerably to drone strikes unless Armenia keeps them at a Russian base. I don’t think Armenians are well enough familiar with the SU-30SM to fully exploit it, nor are Armenians known to have any kind of vigorous training programs. I almost have a feeling the Turks might try to ambush those SU-30s for propaganda campaigns and to shift the balance of power. Turkey has a history of playing the innocent victim and then striking when the other side is not expecting it and then Turkey plays innocent again.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Seriously what's wrong with our guys ....wake up and smell the coffee ..We have to atleast condemn Turkey ..those b*****rd can motor mouth Kashmir and we cannot condemn them ..Kya chootiye Babu hai humare ...Aaak thooo
They are our defence supplier and abbu of Babar how dare you ask such question. 🙂

Tuco

Country flag
Turkey has started throwing its wang into every goddamn issue. Guess who will be masturbating tonight to the dream of attacking India along with turkey and we here are still not yet decided on turkeys standing. Bhai aavo multibillion dollar ship contract leke jao, kucho bi karo tum agar hum apko kuch bolenge to yehan ke vishist jannang bure maanjayenge. I am not talking about just about the current conflict from past couple of years turkey has been poking its nose into kashmir and no visible rebuttal from our side.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
We could have sent Dhanush over there and test it out against Azers 5-6 of them along with pinaka.

Throw some Prithvi in the mix anyhow the old one will expire after some time so use them now and may be NAG

If you want to show your strength do it there so that no one dares to knock at your door .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles