Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Bdw interesting fact is that both mods are updating videos regularly......
Can't say who has lost more

Flying Dagger

Country flag
we'd atleast issue statement supporting Armenia. and if possible send some Swathi and other materials too.

I know it's a very complicated situation, but at least we'd say it loud and clear that we are against Turkey (we all know why).
What we will send bhai already shortage hain apni... 😂😂😂😂

But yes diplomatic support is required and I think the onus is on Russia first and they have ample reserve of weapons . Couple of bombs by russia will flatten the whole war mongering by Azerbaijan and turkey.

Destrius

Country flag
Armenia is poor, landlocked, and surrounded by hostile neighbors. If push comes to shove, they're getting stomped.

Russia is luring Turkey out of its alliance with America and in a purely geopolitical sense Russia would be better served offering only token support to the Armenians and continuing closer ties with Turkey to weaken NATO.

If Russia actually stays neutral to a fellow CSTO state out of pragmatism, then we can expect Russia to tacitly back China in a Sino-Indian War.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'l Nibbiars Most of the Azerbaijan drones are of Turkish origin. Azerbaijan also faced considerable losses by Armenian ATGM. Russia sending new military supplies for Armenia. Turkish drones are downed everywhere. Jakam par Namak al dena.

Destrius

Country flag
I think India should strongly back Armenia and relentlessly condemn Turkey for escalating tensions. This conflict is an opportunity to enhance relations with the Arabs, French, Greeks and other anti-Turkey groups.

Whichever way the conflict goes, India participating diplomatically and, if possible, through military aid will only bolster our prestige and credibility. Armenia is also one of the few countries to completely back our claim over Kashmir and to purchase our military equipment. If we unexpectedly offer strong support to Armenia as gratitude other small countries are likely to buy our weapons and support our territorial claims.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I see that there is an expectation that India should get involved, as we all know that is not gonna happen.
I would recommend observing the military escalation as is, instead of getting distracted by a moot point.
Might as well observe what kind of weaponry is being utilised and how, me personally i would be interested in how drones are faring overall not just initial successes.

For now it looks like ATGMs are giving a tough day to the tanks.

Haldilal

Country flag
I see that there is an expectation that India should get involved, as we all know that is not gonna happen.
I would recommend observing the military escalation as is, instead of getting distracted by a moot point.
Might as well observe what kind of weaponry is being utilised and how, me personally i would be interested in how drones are faring overall not just initial successes.

Every where Turkish drones are falling. 20 plus downed till now by the Armenians. Even the scrap value of the Turkish drone is low. :cool1:

states that according to the Armenian side's estimations Azerbaijan has more than 200 casualties.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

I have a belief that even if we don't go to war we should monitor these evets as if we were the one fighting, there is a lot to learn for these kind of Skirmish. Other than this we can provide Moral and Technical support. At the very least we can have a Intelligence pact with these nations, many of our students go to Armenia for MBBS.
Military isn't just all about guns and missiles, Information and data are the single most impacting thing in the coming decades.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The statement issued by the press service of the Azerbaijan Defense Ministry as if the Azerbaijani army allegedly took control of the Vardenis-Martakert highway is false.

Ya'll Nibbiars Let's be honest. Azerbaijan is deploying its artillery units, with which it bombards the Armenian settlements, directly in the Azerbaijani settlements, thus using its own civilian population as a shield in case of a possible counter response. That's all !

Russia has a treaty obligation to defend core Armenian territory, which Azerbaijan isn‘t attacking. Instead it’s attacking the disputed region of Karabakh.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles