Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Footage provided by Azerbaijan officials, we're trying to geolocate the area in this video, initially thought Talish, in northern Artsakb, if so, the line-of-contact really hasn't changed at that one point. but still inconclusive.

Footage shows Armenian/Karabakhi military positions, captured armament, even what appears to be a mine detector or demining kit.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
iran's drone capability and numbers are one of the best in asia probably aftr china . If they join it going to be a messed up situation .
They do have reverse engineered drones but they will be nothing more than target practice . Iran is overhyped Bulbula that's it.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
@utubekhiladi I think you may be right.

It smells dirty alright. CCP may have some role in it.

Just my question here now is will the US support Armenia keeping aside the differences with Russia? :crazy: :notsure::notsure:
No, Israel is helping out Azers that clearly means it has USA approval . So all the bs they speak in media is just for the face.

omaebakabaka

Exactly we can create a market for Dhanush and Pinaka and may be a show off for LCH later once situation is cool and few sorties by Tejas once Sam are taken out . They can do some bombing and may be takeout some old mig 29s Azers fly.

And I want OFB to supply their Excalibur as their is martial law and everyone is a soldier now 😂🙂😍

Let it earn a reputation bad or good OFB will know.
This is all nice and well if things were totally indigenous and since critical components are imported, we may not get ok to compete in export markets and that too geopolitically contested ones. I am not sure which systems are 100% domestic as we seem to be pretty liberal in branding domestic label

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars on the September 28th or 29th 2020, a large warehouse surrounded by berms in an Army garrison in Fizuli, Azerbaijan was destroyed by Armenia armed forces.
EjP4WCAUYAA6VCZ.jpeg

Flying Dagger

Country flag
This is all nice and well if things were totally indigenous and since critical components are imported, we may not get ok to compete in export markets and that too geopolitically contested ones. I am not sure which systems are 100% domestic as we seem to be pretty liberal in branding domestic label
Ok

Dhanush and Pinaka are our own .

LCH have French engine and Saab German etc stuff so not an issue at all.

Tejas except American engine have either Israel /UK/Indian origin.

So we can definitely show off later.

Excalibur I want OFB to be internationally praised 🙂 😂

Haldilal

Country flag
What do you mean by "on the run"?
Ya'll Nibbiars simply say The General abandoned and running to other country in this case The War Gonzo made a report that how the general was at the odds with the Turkey. Now with the Azerbaijan losing the war. The General feared for life and is on the run from the Azerbaijan.

omaebakabaka

Ok

Dhanush and Pinaka are our own .

LCH have French engine and Saab German etc stuff so not an issue at all.

Tejas except American engine have either Israel /UK/Indian origin.

So we can definitely show off later.

Excalibur I want OFB to be internationally praised 🙂 😂
I hope we export them but you see what I am saying in terms of liberal branding of something as domestic, never know who has what leverage on us.....call me pessimistic. As tata's and mahindras come along we will see more of that....

omaebakabaka

Looks like Russia is slowly making a case on the mercs from Idlib and Libya getting involved.....either to create a cease fire or take action

Waanar

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars simply say The General abandoned and running to other country in this case The War Gonzo made a report that how the general was at the odds with the Turkey. Now with the Azerbaijan losing the war. The General feared for life and is on the run from the Azerbaijan.
Hopefully, Armenia can take some land from them if this is really the case, though with Turkey's backing, Azerbaijanis have to be some really incompetent noobs to be beaten back.

Satya Indra

Country flag
It seems Uncle Sam has plans for this conflict. It has the potential to turn the whole region ugly. If Eagle is interested in the region then definitely Bear will not sit idle. Also, Panda would also like to make its presence felt.

omaebakabaka

It seems Uncle Sam has plans for this conflict. It has the potential to turn the whole region ugly. If Eagle is interested in the region then definitely Bear will not sit idle. Also, Panda would also like to make its presence felt.

Panda is a dud

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles