Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars If the Armenian army statement is true than this battle is huge. Possible hundreds of casualties on both sides. Azerbaijan will be brought to its knees within days - Artsakh President. Men between the age of 18 and 55 in Armenia has been restricted in their ability to leave the country, according to multiple Armenian media reports. The men can only leave the country with the permission of the Armenian military enlistment office.

Today two more rockets have landed near homes in a farm on the border region of Khoda-Afarin in northwest Iran, no casualties - Press TV.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
I think we are certainly more prepared now and this massive deployment in anticipation of 2 front scenario probably stress tested lot of things and deficiencies will hopefully be addressed in men and material both imports and domestic.
I guess you know the studies from the results of Op Parakram was never completely implemented. That's the state of our affairs. We have lots and lots of gaps to be plugged. We are sitting now good in one sector. That response has to be uniform across the length of LAC. We are working slowly towards that goal.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I think it's almost ready (if not completely ready) as it was already deployed near Red Fort.
tough not sure about how feasible it will be to be deployed in Ladakh.
Redfort pe to INSAS or Arjun bhi chalta hain. 😂 Tejas 15 saal se ud rha hain.

And deploying one system is different from successfully deploying them on borders.

Hopefully we manage to do it asap.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
Most of our money get wasted on process and formality and by the time weapons arrive they become outdated . 🙂
The thing is there is a thinking that budget for defence is a sink hole. That nothing productivity can be made out of that. That thought has to be changed. Defence sector has the capability to employ Lakhs and earn Billions in exports.

But GoI trying to make it work like Contract manufacturing is not going to work. Trying to make India an hub for third countries by foreign companies isn't going to work. That's a different topic however.

Waanar

Country flag
Dismounted infantry will be easy picking for MMG squads. If there are ATGMs, there will be guns and mortars.

In short, there will be significant casualties for attacking forces. The only way will be to call airstrikes and massive artillery strikes to soften up defenses from a standoff distance then moving forward with armor.
Well, those are just the risks you run when attacking an enemy. Planning and risk assessment are important here but it's honestly not expected from a 21st century military to run tanks through the line without infantry backing it.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Armenian authorities advise truck drivers to avoid Bagratashen/Sadakhlo crossing point on border with Georgia due to its proximity to Azerbaijan. They are advised 2 use Bavra/Zhdanovakan checkpoint in Georgia's Armenian-populated Samtskhe-Javakheti region.
EjBXxF5XsAAJ1H_.jpeg
EjBYZzlWkAAlocO.jpeg
EjBY-FCXkAIb3xx.jpeg

cereal killer

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars How Azerbaijan Planned this offensive.
Lol.. What kind of media is this? Any offensive is obviously planned. When we will go after PoK & GB we will also plan.
Yes Azeris are aggressors here no doubt & I don't think they are denying this either.

Haldilal

Country flag
Lol.. What kind of media is this? Any offensive is obviously planned. When we will go after PoK & GB we will also plan.
Yes Azeris are aggressors here no doubt & I don't think they are denying this either.
The Azerbaijan are claiming Armenians attacked first and are aggressor. So the Armenian Integrated Information Centre released this video to counter the Azerbaijan narrative that they are defenders.

cereal killer

Country flag
The Azerbaijan are claiming Armenians attacked first and are aggressor. So the Armenian Integrated Information Centre released this video to counter the Azerbaijan narrative that they are defenders.
On SM I was seeing Azeris claiming that this is their land they have come to occupy. So it is crystal clear who is aggresor. I don't know who fired the first shot... But Azeris changed ante-bellum surely.

Haldilal

Country flag
On SM I was seeing Azeris claiming that this is their land they have come to occupy. So it is crystal clear who is aggresor. I don't know who fired the first shot... But Azeris changed ante-bellum surely.
Ya'll Nibbiars first Republic of Artsakh the land that is disputed. Azerbaijan never had control over the land. So it not entirely correct narrative. Azerbaijan control was never fully stated over it. On other case Armenia was afraid to fully integrate the Artsakh due to fear of war. So this game was going for last 30 years. The land originally belonged to Armenia but was gifted by the stalin to the Azerbaijan SSR.

bhramos

Country flag
Presumably, MiG-29 fighters of unknown state affiliation were spotted in the vicinity of Yerevan.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Reportedly, Russian Journalists are banned from covering Armenia-Azerbaijan clashes in Azerbaijan. According to Russian & Armenian channels, Azerbaijan has denied accreditation to many Russian media to cover events in the conflict zone, including RT.

omaebakabaka

Presumably, MiG-29 fighters of unknown state affiliation were spotted in the vicinity of Yerevan.
Probably Russian ones from 3624th....also the Russians have Gyumri base and can supply armenians with replacements for their armour loses. We probably wont see public support from Ruskies due to domestic and local politics but them and Iran wont let ME sunni bitches to take hold in that region

FalconZero

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Reportedly, Russian Journalists are banned from covering Armenia-Azerbaijan clashes in Azerbaijan. According to Russian & Armenian channels, Azerbaijan has denied accreditation to many Russian media to cover events in the conflict zone, including RT.
Proly to prevent Russians from getting any sort of intel?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles