Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

omaebakabaka

FalconZero

Country flag

omaebakabaka

I don't think we can't do much here tbh, Russia can and they should. We should at least back them verbally at least tbh.
India can call out Turdogan and say warmongers need to back off....this is Ruskies backyard, they kicked Georgia ass and I hope they kick Turkeys ass....really hope this escalates between Ruskies and Turks :cool:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Turkey is behind the Azerbaijani push,we have to remind ourselves of Azerbaijani support of Pakistan & islamic Jihad in Kashmir & it is also a memeber of OIC contact group on kashmir,Armenia is an ancient civilization country with history of genocide perpetrated by Islamic hordes,there is a dark video of a turk dangling a piece of bread and armenians lining up like dogs,they always had wanted to give it back to Turks just didn't had the chance now Erdogan & his dogs in Azerbaijan have provided it.They might first gains but armenians will beat them back,Our govt needs to categorically support Armenia diplomatically & if Armenia demands military help should help them,being neutral is akin to being coward now, Azerbaijan may have some toys from Israel from his gas & oil money but it certainly doesn't have a stomach for an all out war.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Iran will try to mediate but it will try to throw out turkey, as they are rivals , no wonder in next few hours both Armenian and Azerbaijan ambassador ask India for meditation.

FalconZero

Country flag
Azeri Government is restricting internet and cellular access in their country, why? They want to control the propaganda/videos of their bad state in the conflict for now?

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
That moment when Kim Kardashian has more ballz than ruskies and our mea babus.
I am still perplexed why she tweeted that but whatever.
Because unlike Bollywood Bhaands, you can say a million things about Kim Kardashian - but she's ultimately quite based when it comes to Armenian issues/causes. She's pretty outspoken on the Armenian Genocide as well.

FalconZero

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Iran will try to mediate but it will try to throw out turkey, as they are rivals , no wonder in next few hours both Armenian and Azerbaijan ambassador ask India for meditation.
TBH whole ME geopolitics is big khichdi, like Iran and Israel along with Turkey are right now supporting Azerbaijan while normally none of these three go along well maybe Turkey and Isreal do to an extent. Then there's Russia and NATO, who hate each other but proly have same stand behind Armenia maybe, NATO for now is cuck-speaking, Putin wants peace. I don't see India playing any big role there tbh. It's all up to Russia since Turkey/Iran/Pakis are already supporting Azeris.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Most of the countries even AL Bakistan has given statement but after so much time MEA Babu comes out with statement like let's do ceasefire ,we love peace ,both parties restraint phir toh babu log ko jitni gaali pade woh km

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Kim's other name is Heghine (Armenian Orthodox baptismal name). Armenian heritage from her father's side.
Yup, no stereotype is fool proof - but usually if you see someone Russian/slightly Middle Eastern looking, and they have a Christian First Name + a last name ending in "ian" or "yan" - there's a good chance they're Armenians.

Haldilal

Country flag
TBH whole ME geopolitics is big khichdi, like Iran and Israel along with Turkey are right now supporting Azerbaijan while normally none of these three go along well maybe Turkey and Isreal do to an extent. Then there's Russia and NATO, who hate each other but proly have same stand behind Armenia maybe, NATO for now is cuck-speaking, Putin wants peace. I don't see India playing any big role there tbh. It's all up to Russia since Turkey/Iran/Pakis are already supporting Azeris.
Ya'll Nibbiars Persians are with Armenians. Iranian government cant do anything more than Peace Proposals . Remember Persians hate Azerbaijan.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Damn, despite all the news surrounding her it's amazing how she backed her old/parental country with detailed thread, her PR guys proly wrote that but still amazing to see that. And now I realise the fact that was stated by someone in this thread earlier that they(Armenians) enjoy a well enough soft power in West, people like her will raise the issue in favour of Armenia for sure, a positive outlook for Armenia imo.
Armenians have some of the most Based Diaspora (partially due to the Genocide they went through). There are ~ 3 times as many Armenians in other countries as their homeland, who send remittances, and some even went back to Armenia to fight in Nagorno Karabakh when shit was getting bad in the 80s/90s.

One such guy became a massive military leader/hero, his name was Monte Melkonian - he lived a few hours from where I do - and he basically left his life in the West to wander around Europe and the Middle East for a few years, involved in various rebel/militant groups - before going to fight for Armenia, putting his military training/knowledge, connections and resources to use.

Knowitall

I feel so bad for them I know that they are a small country and they might have their reasons for supporting us as way of getting back at others but still they have at the end of the day stood beside us.

How significant or insignificant the contribution was shouldn't matter the fact that they were behind us and spoke for us is something we should remember.

The least we can do is throw our weight behind them.

The most we can do is airlift some of our old and outdated military equipment which is in storage to them and then extend a small line of credit so that they can purchase the ammunition for that equipment from Russia.

If we give aid to thugs in nepal we can surely given them some too. Infact we must cut some of Nepal's aid and send it their way.

We can also lobby hard both in UN and russia to help Armenia.

We can honestly do a lot if we try too.

But like always we will be mute spectators and lose the goodwill of one country after another.

If not for Armenia at least for getting back at turkey the govt should help them.

Turkey has been an absolute prick to us we have a good chance to return them the favour.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Prime Minister of Armenia PM Nikol Pashinyan “We will win and there is only one prerogative, that we promise ourselves that we won't retreat a single millimeter from defending our people and our Artsakh.”

Armenian children in Artsakh bomb shelters as Azerbaijan continues bombing Stepanakert.

Ei8oZSvXkAAWU9n.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles