Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Azerbaijani army uses all 300 and larger caliber rocket launching systems in its arsenal- Smerch, Kasirga, Polonez, etc.

avknight1408

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Iran made its first official declaration about the Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict. Saeed Khatibzadeh, Spokesperson of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs; "Iran is watching the military conflict between Azerbaijan & Armenia with concern and closely."

Ya'll Nibbiars this is a twist. Iran has been Armenia's closest ally since 1989, now I understand why Armenia just opened an Embassy in Israel.
View attachment 60504
Weird. Azerbaijan is known to have close relations with Israel despite being muslim country. It is reported that mossad uses Azerbaijan as base for operations in Iran. 2 years ago when mossad stole nuclear docs from Iran it was said they were smuggled across border to Azerbaijan and brought to Israel.
It is speculated in Israeli media that Israel air force may use Azerbaijan for airstrikes on Iranian nuclear sites.

shashankk

Country flag
Middle east and neighboring areas are completely Fvcked up. Who is friend and enemy to whom is a puzzle.
Israel and Turkey and Russia are all enemies to each other and still they have many common friends. I thought that Israel would be friend of Armeania but they have Azeris as ally while Iran is backing Armenia despite Azerbaizan being a shia country. Israel and Turks working with a common friend against Russia would be interesting to watch.

Bhairav

Country flag
My take on this issue:-

Background

So it all began with Nagorno-Karabakh conflict which is basically an ethnic and territorial conflict ( reminds me of Kashmir ) between Armenia and Azerbaijan over the disputed region of and seven surrounding districts which are controlled by the self-declared Republic of Artsakh ( European version of Gulam Kashmir??? ). There are no diplomatic relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan ( Kashm.... ) but a ceasefire agreement was signed in 1994 ( ...irrr ) but there has been several occurrences of ceasefire violations by Azerbaijan and several skirmishes and cyber attacks on Armenia ( again reminds me of Kashmir ). So basically apna wala matter hai.

What's our role?

Obviously we should not be silent on such a serious matter. Armenia has openly supported India's stand on the Kashmir issue several times and Azerbaijan is close to Turkey and Paxtan so we cannot trust them.

So should we provide military aid to Armenia??

Well if you ask me, I would say NO! it's not our fight and we should not try to become the next America! Armenia is a landlocked country and none of its neighbors will give us to passage to provide Armenia military stuff. its surrounded by 4 countries of which 3 are Pisslamic republics and only 1, Georgia, is a Christian majority country. But Georgia is slightly closer to Azerbaijan and can only help Armenia with humanitarian aid.

So what should we Do??

We should do what we have been doing for ages! that is to provide Armenia with humanitarian aids ( medicines, food, etc. ) and let the Kadi Ninda gang condemn Azerbaijan at the international stage ( but in a slightly aggressive tone )!
I want to correct one BIG mistake, Rep. of Artsakh is not a Euro version of Gulam Kashmir, but is more like Sikkim, which was a de facto state of India before 1975 but joined the Indian Union on May 1975 and Officially became an Indian State. but the use of force was limited in the case of Sikkim, and unlike Goa we got it back without any military action. so basically Artsakh is a protectorate of Artsakh but in the case of Artsakh, Azerbaijan is playing the Paki or Chini Inspired game. so things are lil bit twisted there!

omaebakabaka

I want to correct one BIG mistake, Rep. of Artsakh is not a Euro version of Gulam Kashmir, but is more like Sikkim, which was a de facto state of India before 1975 but joined the Indian Union on May 1975 and Officially became an Indian State. but the use of force was limited in the case of Sikkim, and unlike Goa we got it back without any military action. so basically Artsakh is a protectorate of Artsakh but in the case of Artsakh, Azerbaijan is playing the Paki or Chini Inspired game. so things are lil bit twisted there!
GEorgia is the trojan horse in that region unfortunately for Armenia. Inbreds rule that part, what can we expect. If Russia doesn't wave its cock then if I were Armenia, I would wave in Uncle Sam....Russia has been a pussy to its friends a few times before.

Bhairav

Country flag
Middle east and neighboring areas are completely Fvcked up. Who is friend and enemy to whom is a puzzle.
Israel and Turkey and Russia are all enemies to each other and still they have many common friends. I thought that Israel would be friend of Armeania but they have Azeris as ally while Iran is backing Armenia despite Azerbaizan being a shia country. Israel and Turks working with a common friend against Russia would be interesting to watch.
Good Research. but things have changed a lot since Feb 2020 and Iran has become a Chinee ally. and after reading the below articles ( obviously not in debt ) I am doubtful that Iran will help Armenia since it will upset Chinkis ( and their paltu porkies )

Bhairav

Country flag
GEorgia is the trojan horse in that region unfortunately for Armenia. Inbreds rule that part, what can we expect. If Russia doesn't wave its cock then if I were Armenia, I would wave in Uncle Sam....Russia has been a pussy to its friends a few times before.
Just like us, Armenia is also dear to both Uncle Sam and Russia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles