Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Its time or India not to just issue statements supporting them politically but also help them militarily. Not in terms of troops but critical equipment's from our inventory or emergency purchase through third party like Israel or France. If we don't support friendly country during war then when will we support them.
Absolutely, the possibilities are endless, but growing a pair and openly throwing our diplomatic support behind them has to be the bare minimum starting point.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The biggest weakness of Armenians is that they don't have a single sea connection otherwise more could have been done to help them. Once a country becomes landlocked they are a mere plaything for big boys case in point, Mongolia, Nepal, Kazakhstan.

shankyz

Country flag
Feel really worried for Armenians. Looks like they are outnumbered and without any external help from either Russia or Europe they will loose badly. Not sure if its happening with tacit approval of Russia to teach Armenians a lesson of trying to get close to Greece and French. Not sure how much help French are providing to Armenia. Turkey has become Paxtan of Europe and should be cut to size soon.
Russia and Armenia are part of military alliance CSTO (Collective Security Treaty Organization).

Also, Putin is yet to be done with Erdogan. Libya, Syria ..now this - a new front for proxy-war.

Unconfirmed reports of Russia already airlifting supplies and equipment to Armenia.

Video of Armenia taking out Azerbaijan tanks:

FalconZero

Country flag
The biggest weakness of Armenians is that they don't have a single sea connection otherwise more could have been done to help them. Once a country becomes landlocked they are a mere plaything for big boys case in point, Mongolia, Nepal, Kazakhstan.
Russia can help them through Georgia tho I don't know how's the political relationship between Georgia-Armenia and Georgia-Russia.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars "According to preliminary information, the #Armenia/n side has 16 causalities and more than 100 wounded" Deputy Defense Minister of Artsakh Arthur Sargsyan.
Russia can help them through Georgia tho I don't know how's the political relationship between Georgia-Armenia and Georgia-Russia.
Georgia-Armenia : Netural.
Georgia-Russia : Bad.
Russia and Armenia are part of military alliance CSTO (Collective Security Treaty Organization).

Also, Putin is yet to be done with Erdogan. Libya, Syria ..now this - a new front for proxy-war.

Unconfirmed reports of Russia already airlifting supplies and equipment to Armenia.

Video of Armenia taking out Azerbaijan tanks:
CSTO will only be applied if Azerbaijan wages direct war on armenia not on Disputed territories.

Cartel Boss

Country flag
May be but no need to go against Azerbaijan unless they diplomatically campaign against us. Honestly I do not have that much knowledge on Indo Azeri or Indo Armenian relations....we need to go against turkey without upsetting neutral ones
There is not much information on the status of India - Azerbaijan relationship on the internet. So unless, MEA comes out and issues an explicit statement regarding India - Azerbaijan relationship, we are left to guessing. The fact that Azerbaijan is seeking Turkey or Pakistan's help does not yet mean that it is heading towards a confrontation with India. In this multi-polar world, alliances are just as confusing as the conflicts. Syria is a good example of that where it is hard to figure out who is who. I have a feeling Azerbaijan is heading in the same direction. In Azerbaijan, Russia and Pakistan will be on the opposite sides even though both were quite chummy with each other during SCO meeting.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Having an independent port opens up a lots of possibility, no matter how good a friend Rusiaa is can't compensate for a sea route.

The whole war of Iraq on Kuwait was to gain the Oil Reserves and Port. Port is the lynchpin of Export and Import.

Vishal reddy

Country flag
Well I am not surprised, when people say moslems have never won a single war against kaafirs for the last 200 years!!
Even after Soviet Union, Turkey, Chechens, Afgans, Iranians and other islamist militia supporting Azerbaijan, Having Numerical Superiority and Technological advantage and more Weapons to attack, yet gets CUCKED by Armenians who used WW2 era to defend themselves and take 20% of Azerbaijani land!!
CHAD ARMENIANS!!
Screenshot_20200927_204721.jpg

Screenshot_20200927_204732.jpg

Screenshot_20200927_204742.jpg

Screenshot_20200927_204755.jpg

Screenshot_20200927_204811.jpg

Screenshot_20200927_204707.jpg

omaebakabaka

There is not much information on the status of India - Azerbaijan relationship on the internet. So unless, MEA comes out and issues an explicit statement regarding India - Azerbaijan relationship, we are left to guessing. The fact that Azerbaijan is seeking Turkey or Pakistan's help does not yet mean that it is heading towards a confrontation with India. In this multi-polar world, alliances are just as confusing as the conflicts. Syria is a good example of that where it is hard to figure out who is who. I have a feeling Azerbaijan is heading in the same direction. In Azerbaijan, Russia and Pakistan will be on the opposite sides even though both were quite chummy with each other during SCO meeting.
Yes, they are too far away and too insignificant to effect our calculus at this point (both countries). Whether they like Turkey or not, they are sorta landlocked and Turks are their natural ally and Russia to Armenians. Turks are like Chinese in Asia, no one likes them around them as they think they are superior to everyone else and are the sole keepers of their respective heritage or lack of

Waanar

Country flag
You guys know I'm incredibly supportive of everything anti Mooz, but here, I have a feeling Azerbaijan has got an advantage with a war lusted country's backing and Russia's choked reach to Armenia. Also, Armenian troops are pretty weak, in equipments as well as training while Azeris have a more varied roster of countries with which they train and are well equipped.
Also, higher GDP, marginally more soldiers (less conscripts, more professionals) and a higher number of vehicles...

Azeris have a better chance of winning unless Russia openly starts smashing Azerbaijan's north border which seems highly unlikely.

omaebakabaka

You guys know I'm incredibly supportive of everything anti Mooz, but here, I have a feeling Azerbaijan has got an advantage with a war lusted country's backing and Russia's choked reach to Armenia. Also, Armenian troops are pretty weak, in equipments as well as training while Azeris have a more varied roster of countries with which they train and are well equipped.
Also, higher GDP, marginally more soldiers (less conscripts, more professionals) and a higher number of vehicles...

Azeris have a better chance of winning unless Russia openly starts smashing Azerbaijan's north border which seems highly unlikely.
My bet is with Armenia, Turkey will wuff and puff but wont enter as Russia has a base and pact with Armenia....Armenians are simply better at strategy and mostly have Russian advisors to plan.

Brood Father

Country flag
This is very good opportunity for India it want to establish itself credible power . I know we can't help them directly but we can supply them with medical and financial aid via Iran
Also MEA should come out and openly lambast Turkey and openly support Armenia
Remember if we don't help them now in our capacity then don't expect them to help us
Crisis only reveal friends and if Armenia have helped us in Kashmir , then they deserve our support
I know I am expecting a lot from our MEA but if want to be taken seriously we have to start getting ourself involved in conflicts ..

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Azerbaijan fires on positions inside Armenia, Turkey is ready to help Azerbaijan directly.

Armenian MoD warns against any Turkish involvement in conflict with Azerbaijan.

Azerbaijan started cyber attacks on most Armenian local news websites.

Russian President Vladimir Putin had a telephone conversation with Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan at the initiative of the Armenian side.

Ya'll Nibbiars Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan called on the international community on Sunday to ensure that Turkey does not involve itself in Armenia's conflict with Azerbaijan over the Nagorno-Karabakh region, trading barbs with Ankara.

Armenia may ask for our help.

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I was talking about pakis bakwas madarsas.
Their pigs are always ready to oink oink anywhere.
It is actually the only resource pakistan has as they have a good supply of low cost idiots who are useless for anything else.actually it is good for them as they would be a burden otherwise and there is not much lost if they die.only professional soldiers matter and since it is pakistan ,they matter more by not much compared to random Abdul terrorists.if they could airlift a division of these abduls to them they could charge them in kind and consider them expendable like other countries can't.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles