Are the Hindus Destined to Become an Extinct Race?

Mangal

Country flag
I had posted it earlier in chit chat thread but the response was not good. I am again posting it here. May be it would be right thread as we all here seem to be of same thought. Can we have or build a mechanism here where we as a group decide to boycott something and everyone does so thus having a greater effect. Like mass reporting twitteror fb profiles or boycotting a movie or a product. Simmilar to what mullahs do in masjid. Whatever the group leader decides we do it collectively. Not only that if all of us are able to influence at least two more people who are not on this forum slowly we can build ourselves into a capable group. Suggestions and criticism are welcome on this idea.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I had posted it earlier in chit chat thread but the response was not good. I am again posting it here. May be it would be right thread as we all here seem to be of same thought. Can we have or build a mechanism here where we as a group decide to boycott something and everyone does so thus having a greater effect. Like mass reporting twitteror fb profiles or boycotting a movie or a product. Simmilar to what mullahs do in masjid. Whatever the group leader decides we do it collectively. Not only that if all of us are able to influence at least two more people who are not on this forum slowly we can build ourselves into a capable group. Suggestions and criticism are welcome on this idea.
This is a good old idea, we should understand mullah's modus operandi and thrash them in their own game.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Shall we make a WhatsApp group?

captscooby81

Country flag
Who said sikhism is just hinduism , its one more dharmic religion like the other three dharmics religions emerged from this holy land ..yes they are the 5th largest religion and may be the second largest dharmic religion ..at least not like your fucking abrahamic religion who has no link to this land ...fake aryan ..

@Project Dharma your presence needed a cutlet wants to talk about sikhism

than teach me why Sikhism is just a Hinduism and not 5th largest religion.

Last edited:

Tamil TigerWoods

Lol late thread bump but this requires a weigh-in.

1) Hindus are not a race.

2) Hindus are not destined to go extinct.

The only true and concrete way for any community- be it religious, ethnic, racial, etc- go extinct is via military assaults and subjugation.

Given that Hindus still number over a billion people and have historically undergone much more strenuous and difficult of circumstances via foreign military invasions (which they overcame), this is a silly question all-in-all.

The last times that the Hindus were indeed on the verge of extinction:

1) At the height and zenith of the Mughal Empire in the subcontinent under Aurangzeb. Result? A Maratha warrior named Shivaji rose up, defeated his overlords and invaders, then established a Hindu empire prior to his death. What transpired further? That same Hindu Maratha empire went on to completely defeat and uproot all non-Hindu (predominantly Muslim) powers and principalities throughout what-is-today India over the next century.

Then, Maharaja Ranjit Singh of the Sikh Empire (who was by all definitions a Hindu by his faith and practice if you read historical accounts) stemmed the tide of military invasions and marauders from across the Khyber Pass and defeated the Afghans.

Then, at the height of British colonial rule in the subcontinent, a Hindu Bengali Brahmin named Subash Chandra Bose rose up to challenge the mightiest empire in all of history. Result? His message and spirit had resonated so thoroughly among the masses of the Indian army fighting for the Raj, that they began mutinying en mass shortly after the second world war and the ruling British military apparatus had no appetite to try and fight and quell the Indians....hence the granting of independence.

There are countless civilizations which have been conquered and destroyed by the force of arms.

Hindus aren't one of them, nor is it a likely destination.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Lol late thread bump but this requires a weigh-in.

1) Hindus are not a race.

2) Hindus are not destined to go extinct.

The only true and concrete way for any community- be it religious, ethnic, racial, etc- go extinct is via military assaults and subjugation.

Given that Hindus still number over a billion people and have historically undergone much more strenuous and difficult of circumstances via foreign military invasions (which they overcame), this is a silly question all-in-all.

The last times that the Hindus were indeed on the verge of extinction:

1) At the height and zenith of the Mughal Empire in the subcontinent under Aurangzeb. Result? A Maratha warrior named Shivaji rose up, defeated his overlords and invaders, then established a Hindu empire prior to his death. What transpired further? That same Hindu Maratha empire went on to completely defeat and uproot all non-Hindu (predominantly Muslim) powers and principalities throughout what-is-today India over the next century.

Then, Maharaja Ranjit Singh of the Sikh Empire (who was by all definitions a Hindu by his faith and practice if you read historical accounts) stemmed the tide of military invasions and marauders from across the Khyber Pass and defeated the Afghans.

Then, at the height of British colonial rule in the subcontinent, a Hindu Bengali Brahmin named Subash Chandra Bose rose up to challenge the mightiest empire in all of history. Result? His message and spirit had resonated so thoroughly among the masses of the Indian army fighting for the Raj, that they began mutinying en mass shortly after the second world war and the ruling British military apparatus had no appetite to try and fight and quell the Indians....hence the granting of independence.

There are countless civilizations which have been conquered and destroyed by the force of arms.

Hindus aren't one of them, nor is it a likely destination.
as long as there are bhagwas to raise , chatrapatis to enthrone and deshas to regain , there will always be new beginnings....

Tamil TigerWoods

Hindu-Buddhist kings ruled 60% humanity once but sad to see once an expansion power now struggling to control it's own strong hold and Middle eastern death cults are still eating us from inside.
Comparatively, Hindus haven't lost as much historic territory to Islamic conquests as other religious communities.

Christians lost all of what-is-today Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Algeria, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Albania, Bosnia, Kosovo and the Palestinian territories.

Zoroastrians lost what-is-today Iran and Azerbaijan as well as Balochistan in Pakistan.

Arab Pagans lost the entirety of what-is-today Saudi Arabia, Yemen, UAE, Dubai, Bahrain (the Arabian Peninsula)

Sikhs lost more than half of undivided Punjab which they controlled prior to the British.

Buddhists and local animist tribes lost the Central Asian states: Uzbekistan, Krygyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajkistan, Kazakhstan

In context, Hindus have preserved more of their land base vis-a-vis population despite the millennia of onslaughts from Islamic soldiers than the above groups.

Problem is, that unlike Christians who quickly recouped their losses from the 8th century by their military and crusading zeal in Europe: as evidenced by the Saxon Wars, Baltic Crusades, etc. which resulted in the forced absorption and conversion of these Pagan peoples under Christendom.....Hindus never had any philosophy regarding conquest and conversion. Same goes for Sikhs, Zoroastrians, Buddhists.

Tamil TigerWoods

:rofl: Only Hindus have the scripture,philosophy,ideology,mode of conquest and so on.Only Scripture in the whole world STARTING WITH a WAR,between other wars and finally ENDING WITH a WAR ..... i.e 'Gita' is sacred to Hindus.

PS:Even Krishna forced Arjuna to fight war (kauravas are relatives) by saying 'it is Kshtriya Dharma'.
Yeah but all of that has really only been put into practical application within India.

With the exception of my Tamil Chola ancestors, no other Hindu kingdoms expanded their territory over non-Hindus via military zeal.

Just the facts. Hinduism is its own worst enemy in the lack of proselytization and the rapacious zeal for land and resources belonging to others.

It is both honourable and deficient at the same time.

Tamil TigerWoods

Who is Gauthama Buddha? ..... A Hindu PRINCE.

Who proselytized Buddhism to the entire eastern Asia??.....Ashoka-The Greatest expansionist king in the entire Indian/world History.

IT is sad to see Asians forgot 'Dharma' and blindly aping Adharma/Sadist M-E ideologies. :tsk:
A Hindu prince who denounced Hinduism.

Ashoka's spread of Buddhism was through soft power/cultural dispositions. Non-military.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Who is Gauthama Buddha? ..... A Hindu PRINCE.

Who proselytized Buddhism to the entire eastern Asia??.....Ashoka-The Greatest expansionist king in the entire Indian/world History.

IT is sad to see Asians forgot 'Dharma' and blindly aping Adharma/Sadist M-E ideologies. :tsk:
Okay, So i am to believe Ashoka sent his armies to ME, Central Asia, Turkey, Europe etc to expand his kingdom and establish Dharma. Or is there any other king who did so but I cant recollect :confused1:

Tamil TigerWoods

What denounce?
According to Indian constitution /reservation policy/or practical reasons Hinduism-Buddhism-Sikhism-Jainism all come under Hinduism umbrella if they accept it or not.
Why do you think this is somehow a good thing?

When i said Ashoka forced others to became Buddhists? ...still it expansion/spread Buddhism or spreading Hindu values to the entire Asia.
You clearly don't understand the point I'm making, so i digress...

Anyways, we were talking about Hinduism and not Buddhism.

For me there are ONLY 3 Abrahamic DEATH CULTS QUALIFIED TO CALL a 'Religion' because they all believes there is ONE--- note ONE SKY DADDY decides everything.

Hindu,Buddha,Jian,Confucis,Shintoism and etc etc are just various ideologies not religions but by the threat from ME death cults we also claim we are religions and Buddha himself denied God became a God now.:rofl:
Sikhs believe in only one God. Same with Zoroastrians and Ba'hi. Do you have an issue with them as well?

Tamil TigerWoods

Why do u think it bad?

your quote

You clearly said NON MILITARY means not forced ...that is why my counter ''when i said Buddhism is forced''

Sikhsim existed in punjab was just a reactionary ideology against Islamic atrocities against kafirs of-course they claim one god even buddhists also claim... I clearly said those are surviving tactics to save onslaught from 2 ME death cults.

Same with minuscule zorastrian,bahi and some xyz things.
I think it's "bad" that people are denied their authenticity and have others dictate what they are.

Sikhism is not the same as Hinduism, neither is Buddhism. There are differences in theology. Neither believe in the absolute authority of the Vedas nor do they affirm the validity of caste and varna (although Sikhs still fall victim to this even though their religion decries it).

Tamil TigerWoods

WTF are u talking??

i clearly said Hindu,Buddha,Jain,Confucis,Shintoism and etc etc are just various ideologies not religions.You still hanging with Sikhism is not Hinduism, Buddhism is not Hinduism. :rofl:

for u again

Punjabis are the MOST SUFFERED PROVINCE in the India by Islamic invasions. Sikhsim existed in punjab was just a reactionary ideology against Islamic atrocities against kafirs of-course they claim one god.
If they are just various ideologies, then why are they fundamentally different in teaching and practice?

Tamil TigerWoods

Even father&son ...$hit

every human is different and here u are talking about why ''various ideologies have different in teaching and practice''? :rofl:
So then why do you only have an issue with Abrahamic faiths? After all, every human and teaching/practice is different.

Tamil TigerWoods

Every human is different and so SADISTS,RAPISTS & MURDERERS too... btw they are also humans. :rofl:

At-least i can tolerate rapists&murderers but not the sadists, who thinks their imaginary sky daddy given rights to torture infidels.
You’re describing Islam. That’s not what Judaism or Christianity teach.

Tamil TigerWoods

The difference is Big,Medium and Small Sadism as they all are sister faiths.

btw are u sik oops Sikh or Xtian?
Lol no, Islam is just a hijacking of Jewish prophets + Jesus mixed with Arab vagabond worship, pedophilia and an illiterate prophet to boot.

No I’m neither Sikh or Christian.

Tamil TigerWoods

Of-course they copied most from already existing faiths judaism&xtianity but u can not kill only one as they all claim they have ONE common sky-daddy.
So? If tomorrow I baselessly claim to be your brother and for us to have the same parentage, does that mean anyone who had an issue with me should also hold a grudge against you?

garg_bharat

Country flag
I have already had this discussion with a monk in the deep Himalaya in 2007; as I thought the same that Hindus will disappear from Earth.

And monk's wisdom is Hinduism is set to rise rather than vanish.

So guys please stop worrying.

We have serious challenge from Muslims at the moment due to demographic changes. This challenge must be met by electing Modi.

Guys Vedic religion is mono-theistic. Many components of Islam are copied from Vedic religion. The concept of Kafir is based on Vedic Nastik. Of course Vedic religion is peaceful and Islam is anything but peaceful.

People should study Veda. Every literate person must study Veda. Veda is the path to salvation; as well as progress.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles