Are the Hindus Destined to Become an Extinct Race?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Hindus need a mastermind who comes up with a master plan to save us from leftists/Abrahmic extremists/political parties/casteism. There must be a way...:fyeah:

We need a lot of brainstorming... seriously a lot of brainstorming...:smash: posting,sharing and forgetting won't work...

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Hindus need a mastermind who comes up with a master plan to save us from leftists/Abrahmic extremists/political parties/casteism. There must be a way...:fyeah:

We need a lot of brainstorming... seriously a lot of brainstorming...:smash: posting,sharing and forgetting won't work...
Can we have a dedicated thread to discuss/ brainstorm the ideas to promote the Dharmic way and prevent extinction. I am ready to contribute.
Mod alert.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Can we have a dedicated thread to discuss/ brainstorm the ideas to promote the Dharmic way and prevent extinction. I am ready to contribute.
Mod alert.
In my opinion the biggest moral and intellectual vulnerability of the Abrahamic faiths is the belief that anyone who is not of their religion will get brutally tortured in hell forever, regardless of their actual deeds in life. This is at the core an extremely reprehensible way of thinking. Think about it, an innocent Hindu boy lives life without doing anything bad to anyone, and dies at a young age from some road accident. According to Christian and Muslim belief, that boy will be horribly tortured for eternity simply for being a Hindu. This is where we can really hammer the Abrahamics. This is the aspect in which they will lose all moral high ground in an open debate. We can not only stop other people from converting by highlighting this, but we can also make many of their own lose their faith.

A chauhan

Country flag
In my opinion the biggest moral and intellectual vulnerability of the Abrahamic faiths is the belief that anyone who is not of their religion will get brutally tortured in hell forever, regardless of their actual deeds in life. This is at the core an extremely reprehensible way of thinking. Think about it, an innocent Hindu boy lives life without doing anything bad to anyone, and dies at a young age from some road accident. According to Christian and Muslim belief, that boy will be horribly tortured for eternity simply for being a Hindu. This is where we can really hammer the Abrahamics. This is the aspect in which they will lose all moral high ground in an open debate. We can not only stop other people from converting by highlighting this, but we can also make many of their own lose their faith.
You are right, plus Abrahmics have a concept of "Conversion" whereas Hinduism doesn't. Conversion is dividing people beyond countries. Any religion which has a concept of "Conversion" is not good, this should be taught to the people first.

Mod alert.
Yes, why not and the thread title should be "How to save Hindus from Ultra-leftist/Abrahmic etremists/casteism/poltical explotation?"

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well yes, but a person with faith in his scriptures told you what he thought would happen in the future and you just dismissed him and called him a lunatic basically. Seems to me, he's not the problem here, you are. Ye of little faith.
What? When did i said that? Or rather dismissed anything? Instead i forwarded my points in your line of thought.

SorryNotSorry

Country flag
In my view- unfortunately yes.
The average Hindu mentality is to only think about his own betterment/safety as if he had blinders on and not give a rat's ass about his community's wellbeing. There is no sense of unity. It's a handful of Hindus that think/do something for the better of their community overall. There is truth the Pakistanis calling us the "baniya qom". We must adopt elements from Sikhi- that teach service to one's community and also defending one's beliefs.

Won't be Islam or Christianity that takes us out in my opinion- it will likely be a societal shift where Hinduism is looked down upon and shamed to an extent where nobody will dare call himself a Hindu. What is happening is just the start. The 'liberals' and the commies will take us down. I experience this day to day here- where I live in the States. A "Jai Hanuman!" and an Indian flag sticker on my sports car is enough make these morons laugh and gag at the same time. A majority of them are ashamed of their origins and riddled with an inferiority complex. Fuking pussies. (most of these are fresh of the boat Indian college students. High achievers from India, 2nd gen and old timers seem mostly prideful and accepting of India and their Indian identity.)

HeinzGud

Country flag
The biggest factor I think is that Hindus who live abroad do not try to integrate with the the native community. They do not want to shed their links with India. This nominally creates friction between the communities.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Hindu Dharma is gonna rule all ੪ corners of universe & there's nothing you can do about it।।

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ।।
You just sounds like a Jihadi now. People specially from western corners of the world are leaving organized religions en masse because they have realized the pointlessness of worshiping imaginary gods what so ever.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
The biggest factor I think is that Hindus who live abroad do not try to integrate with the the native community. They do not want to shed their links with India. This nominally creates friction between the communities.
What friction? It hasn't created any friction in America or Europe, where Indians are well placed and respected. In Australia, there were far more racist attacks on chinese immigrants than Indians. Even in places like Singapore the situation is fine. African Americans on the other hand, who have not only integrated but also contributed to American culture are still subject to a lot of violence and double standards. So I dont see what exactly you mean by integrate. Do you want us to change our names to John or Sarah there? Do you want us to go to church instead of building a temple there?

It is only in countries like Sri Lanka and Bangladesh that there is any "friction" between Hindus and the majority communities. (Pakis have nearly ethnically cleansed the Hindu community).

Samsung J7

When did hindus became separate race?o_O
Amount self flogging by bjp fanboys in this thread is nauseating :facepalm:.
Religion is not much importance in day to life.Going to temple or mosque is not help anyone.Indians hav lot of other pressing issues.

Western civilization progressed leaps and bounds once church was removed from power. We should follow the same.

SorryNotSorry

Country flag
Religion is not much importance in day to life.Going to temple or mosque is not help anyone.Indians hav lot of other pressing issues.

Western civilization progressed leaps and bounds once church was removed from power. We should follow the same.
O padhe likkhe gawaar- how is the religion controlling the state in India? Hint: don’t respond with ‘ but...but....but...BJP is in power’. Fuddu

Samsung J7

O padhe likkhe gawaar- how is the religion controlling the state in India? Hint: don’t respond with ‘ but...but....but...BJP is in power’. Fuddu
I didnt say religion is controlling state. Indian constitution is continuation of British. In India already religion and state is separate.

A chauhan

Country flag

Church is being replaced by Mosque, now do your math...

SorryNotSorry

Country flag
I didnt say religion is controlling state. Indian constitution is continuation of British. In India already religion and state is separate.
‘Western civilization progressed leaps and bounds once church was removed from power. We should follow the same.’
We should follow the same?
If by this you mean the Indian constitution is already in line with what you suggest we SHOULD do- then you need serious compression, composition and writing help. Get well soon.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Was referring to your reply to Khalsa_Panth
His name sounded sikh, he had canadian flag and was propogating sikhism in his link, so i deduced he is some kinda weirdo khalistsni trying to spread his propaganda.

Last edited:

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Church or temple has never been part of our country, aur sun ch*ye muslims have separate muslim personal law board wiz very much equivalent to church being part of polity and day to day administration. Why if 80% population can follow same constitution, then these people cannot? If they can't then we have chalked a separate shithole on islamic ideology named Pakistan, they can go over there. To apne dimag me agar wo hai to ye bat ghusale that for majority of people religion does play an important role specially for mullahs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles