ARDE to start the Development of 7.62x51mm Assault Rifle.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Alpha nibba said para sf bought ak 15, nyone knows his sources and such
>AK-15 🤷‍♂️
1675838399469.png

buying a ruusi AK with two round burst mechanism that's similar in operation (even if not design) to what we have here on INSAS...that too on an AK where that big charging handle slot is exposing working parts when on fire etc...and overall an AK that offers marginal advantage over what they could get from FAB upgraded AKs or even Bulgarian M5F41 or say AK-203 we're getting...

sometimes i don't understand what kind of priorities they have in mind when making these sort of decisions,
to me the only slight advantage i see is on muzzle it has a quick-detach muzzle device mount which makes adding-removing suppressors and such devices easier than before - but then you have to deal with same suppliers again to get these things

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
ARDE to start the Development of 7.62x51mm Assault Rifle
1675839268868.png

Seems mostly done to me, maybe they are finalising the design after initial feedbacks, ironing out the creases and so

my personal suggestion,
design a lower receiver which could accept SR-25 pattern magazines (common with those SIG716I we've got) and has bolt-hold open/release feature, just like SIG550 series

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles