Anyone who shouts 'Allahu Akbar' in his city will be shot by snipers: Venice Mayor

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mayor of Venice says ANYONE who shouts 'Allahu Akbar' in his city will be shot by snipers

Luigi Brugnaro claims the Italian tourist hotspot is safer than Barcelona - where 14 people died being run down by a terrorist - saying that 'in contrast, we keep our guard up'
09:20, 24 AUG 2017

Cops in Venice have been ordered to take no risks - and fire on suspected terrorists(Image: The Image Bank)
Venice's right-wing mayor has orderedcopsto shoot ANYONE who shouts 'Allahu Akbar' - rather than risk a terror attack. The phrase in Arabic for 'God is greatest' has been shouted in multiple terrorist incidents across the continent.

The Times reports that Italian mayor Luigi Brugnaro claimed that his city Venice was safer than Barcelona - where 14 people died being run down by a van last week.Speaking at a conference in Rimini, north east Italy, he further revealed the extraordinary order he has given to armed police at one of the most popular tourist attractions in Europe.

Brugnaro was applauded by delegates when he said: “In contrast with Barcelona, where they had not set up protection, we keep our guard up.
Luigi Brugnaro claimed Venice was safer than Barcelona(Image: Getty Images Europe)
Venice arrested terror suspects in March over an alleged plan to slaughter holidaymakers(Image: Birmingham Mail)

“If anyone runs into St Mark’s Square shouting ‘Allahu Akhbar’, we will take him down. "A year ago I said within four paces, now within three. I will say it in Venetian: ‘Ghe Sparemo’ (We will shoot him)."

He went on to recall the arrest in March of four suspected jihadists who allegedly planned to kill hundreds of tourist by blowing up the world famous Rialto bridge.He added: "They wanted to go to Allah. But we'll send them straight to Allah before they can do any damage."

His comments were ridiculed by a fellow mayor who ran up to him shouting: "Allahu Akbar!"(Image: Getty Images Europe)
Venice is a tourist hotspot - and the mayor is taking a firm line(Image: Moment RF)
Video has subsequently emerged of the left-wing mayor of Florence, Dario Nardella, rushing up to Brugnaro after the speach shouting "Allahu Akbar!" and laughing. He has since taken to Facebook to apologise for his actions.

Mr Nardella said: "I apologise for some comments in an online video. It was not my intention to offend anyone, not least the Muslim community, nor to joke about their religion or neither to reference the tragic events of our times. "In fact, during that video, I distance myself from the statement (made) by my colleague Brugnaro about Muslims during his speech at the Rimini meeting."

Last night Luigi Brugnaro added: "I have never been politically correct, in fact I am politically correct and that’s why we also need a naval blockade against people coming into Italy from north Africa."
Mourners stand near flowers, candles and tributes to the victims of the Barcelona attack(Image: AFP or licensors) The phrase is first believed to have been used by the Prophet Muhammad in the 7th century before going into battle.It first resurfaced in connection with modern atrocities in notes made by the 9/11 ringleader Mohamed Atta found after the attack on the World Trade Center.

He wrote: “Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ because this strikes fear in the hearts of the non-believers.”

The phrase was used as inspiration by the killers of Lee Rigby in London and witnesses reported hearing the attackers at the Bataclan in Paris shouting out the phrase.Nobody from the Venice police department has commented.

=======================================================================================
Maulana Rockullah's Expert comment: I guess people know that Italy is suffering heavily from illegal North African immigrants.Italy is trying to shoo off those immigrant filled boats but their own Human Rights activists are crying a lot and do randi rona. These Human Rights and LIberTURDS are really a bigger menace than terrorists themselves.Somehow some countries are trying to do something but Germany is destroying whole of EU.

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect

@roma : Adarniya Aunty Ji, Since you are in Italy what's your comment? :hmm:

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan
Now ask your brothers to shout Allah Huu Akbar and get 72 yeard old hoor.They would relieve you.

In India we have Indian Army to relieve your jihadi brothers providing hoor delivery services.It's our duty. :salute:

Last edited:

vayuu1

Country flag
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mayor of Venice says ANYONE who shouts 'Allahu Akbar' in his city will be shot by snipers

Luigi Brugnaro claims the Italian tourist hotspot is safer than Barcelona - where 14 people died being run down by a terrorist - saying that 'in contrast, we keep our guard up'
09:20, 24 AUG 2017

Cops in Venice have been ordered to take no risks - and fire on suspected terrorists(Image: The Image Bank)
Venice's right-wing mayor has orderedcopsto shoot ANYONE who shouts 'Allahu Akbar' - rather than risk a terror attack. The phrase in Arabic for 'God is greatest' has been shouted in multiple terrorist incidents across the continent.

The Times reports that Italian mayor Luigi Brugnaro claimed that his city Venice was safer than Barcelona - where 14 people died being run down by a van last week.Speaking at a conference in Rimini, north east Italy, he further revealed the extraordinary order he has given to armed police at one of the most popular tourist attractions in Europe.

Brugnaro was applauded by delegates when he said: “In contrast with Barcelona, where they had not set up protection, we keep our guard up.
Luigi Brugnaro claimed Venice was safer than Barcelona(Image: Getty Images Europe)
Venice arrested terror suspects in March over an alleged plan to slaughter holidaymakers(Image: Birmingham Mail)

“If anyone runs into St Mark’s Square shouting ‘Allahu Akhbar’, we will take him down. "A year ago I said within four paces, now within three. I will say it in Venetian: ‘Ghe Sparemo’ (We will shoot him)."

He went on to recall the arrest in March of four suspected jihadists who allegedly planned to kill hundreds of tourist by blowing up the world famous Rialto bridge.He added: "They wanted to go to Allah. But we'll send them straight to Allah before they can do any damage."

His comments were ridiculed by a fellow mayor who ran up to him shouting: "Allahu Akbar!"(Image: Getty Images Europe)
Venice is a tourist hotspot - and the mayor is taking a firm line(Image: Moment RF)
Video has subsequently emerged of the left-wing mayor of Florence, Dario Nardella, rushing up to Brugnaro after the speach shouting "Allahu Akbar!" and laughing. He has since taken to Facebook to apologise for his actions.

Mr Nardella said: "I apologise for some comments in an online video. It was not my intention to offend anyone, not least the Muslim community, nor to joke about their religion or neither to reference the tragic events of our times. "In fact, during that video, I distance myself from the statement (made) by my colleague Brugnaro about Muslims during his speech at the Rimini meeting."

Last night Luigi Brugnaro added: "I have never been politically correct, in fact I am politically correct and that’s why we also need a naval blockade against people coming into Italy from north Africa."
Mourners stand near flowers, candles and tributes to the victims of the Barcelona attack(Image: AFP or licensors) The phrase is first believed to have been used by the Prophet Muhammad in the 7th century before going into battle.It first resurfaced in connection with modern atrocities in notes made by the 9/11 ringleader Mohamed Atta found after the attack on the World Trade Center.

He wrote: “Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ because this strikes fear in the hearts of the non-believers.”

The phrase was used as inspiration by the killers of Lee Rigby in London and witnesses reported hearing the attackers at the Bataclan in Paris shouting out the phrase.Nobody from the Venice police department has commented.

=======================================================================================
Maulana Rockullah's Expert comment: I guess people know that Italy is suffering heavily from illegal North African immigrants.Italy is trying to shoo off those immigrant filled boats but their own Human Rights activists are crying a lot and do randi rona. These Human Rights and LIberTURDS are really a bigger menace than terrorists themselves.Somehow some countries are trying to do something but Germany is destroying whole of EU.

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect

@roma : Adarniya Aunty Ji, Since you are in Italy what's your comment? :hmm:

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan
Now ask your brothers to shout Allah Huu Akbar and get 72 yeard old hoor.They would relieve you.

In India we have Indian Army to relieve your jihadi brothers providing hoor delivery services.It's our duty. :salute:
Dhanya Ho, before sending them to hoors, just give the chhitrol to these langoors.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Bullet

Country flag
Bravo Brugnaro. He has courage to fight with these jahil katuas. Now days Europe is burning with wolf attacks. Hopefully III word war will be between muslim vs rest.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

here2where

Brugnaro seems to be a brave enlightened man who recognizes a rabid dog by its bark.
Shoot all these hola-hu-fuckbar mad dogs, i say.

Flame Thrower

Should we be Happy or sad with this news...

I guess no one ever will be shot in Venice for shouting "Allah-hu-Akbar", but the attacks in Venice may continue. I also feel that his statements even if implemented at full effect will not stop enough attacks. His statements are more of public appeasement.

That's said, Imams all over the world will use his statements. To encourage people to go against other religions. This news will be shown as oppression against Muslims, asking more funds for Terror.

So in short these statements have directly supporting the terrorist orgs. Yes, terror funding is going on, will always go till there are Muslims. But, make no mistake these statements will definitely act as catalysts to the funding procedure.

This is one of the steps progressing for major clashes in Europe and maybe all over the world too.

prohumanity

Country flag
A few points:
(1) The meaning of Allahu Akbar is ....Allah is immortal. "Kabar" means grave...."a" means absence of.
(2) Why someone needs to shout this ? If someone truly believes 'Allah is immortal" ...why that person has this need to shout and DEFEND Allah ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles