Any Hindu can be priest: SC

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Brahman is not a title that should be inherited, but achieved. Just as Kshatriya or Vaishya. A coward may have been born in a family of warriors, but he himself cannot claim to be a Kshatriya. Every single soldier in our armed forces is a kshatriya, when the fat asses sitting in ac offices or palaces claiming Kshatriya bloodline, are not. Similarly if a person born in lower caste home is eager to devote his or her life in worship of the Gods and learns to perform every ritual to perfection, he will be a priest and if learns the Shastras and philosophies of Hinduism, he will be more of a Brahman than average Trivedi, Chaturvedis, Mishras, Sharmas, Tiwaris, Chakravarties, Mukherjee-Banerjees who cannot utter a single shloka, could ever be.

In our original tradition and society itself it is defined that the status in society is determined by not inheritance but merit and achievements. The tradition got corrupted and coopted by the people. Now again the tradition can be rejuvinated.
And how do you deal with these fake Kshatriyas and Brahmins sitting in AC offices?

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
And how do you deal with these fake Kshatriyas and Brahmins sitting in AC offices?
You don't. If they brag about their Kshatriya root or Bhahmin root, you simply pretend that those are irrelavant - the way I do. They stop doing that, generally.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You don't. If they brag about their Kshatriya root or Bhahmin root, you simply pretend that those are irrelavant - the way I do. They stop doing that, generally.
Oh really- and this Ostrich tactic helps!!

There are multiple threads on DFI where these loudmouths never stop bragging about their roots and denigrating others.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Oh really- and this Ostrich tactic helps!!

There are multiple threads on DFI where these loudmouths never stop bragging about their roots and denigrating others.
That's not ostrich tactics. That's on your face retard tactics. It worked for me.

Now, about some morons here in the fora - they are just taking advantage of the annonymity. In real life and in real world, outside their own cloistered group, these loudmouth lions are most probably pussies.

Being from West Bengal, I personally never faced casteism nor do I have met any one who did. The relatively few social interactions where I have encountered such retards, pointed reminder of this being 21st century and a few well placed words generally stopped them from further bragging.

But, again I have not been to Delhi or North India in general for any longer period, where I would have faced auch people in social life. So, this treatment might not work there.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yes anyone can become a Priest as it was always from the Ancient times....however somewhere in the medieval times the whole concept changed!!

Good decision -- Essential for the survival of Dharama!

raja696

This issue is heated up. What supreme court said is true in general, that any body can become priest. It is true any body with proper Knowledge can be Brahmin. I dont deny them. I dont know why people picking up caste vs brahmins. The paths followed for there living are named brahmins, shudras, kshatriyas etc. Why even now in this century we r caught up with discrimination card? one says I am victim, another say they are misusing. Both are spot on right except often rarely they happen even now.

My caste falls in to shudras. For final karma which is performed after death in our caste is not done by brahmin, it is performed by vysaya . Why is that because its our tradition to follow that after our ancestors. Another example women are not allowed to enter in to sheni temple, In some temples people wearing jeans are not allowed in to temple except in traditional dress. Hinduism consists of certain soft points, people should understand and not make it a supreme court issue which has been made now.

In similar way if for a particular temple its members to perform pujas are to be from brahmin families, whats wrong if that was the tradition. I will accept and sc verdict is outstanding if its applicable for priest jobs under GOI. But imposing this judgment on private temples or temples not undertaken by GOI is like stretching too far even for supreme court . Supreme court should have given clarity.

Remember most poorest of poor are Brahmin's also and some times they have to fill there belly with left over ration of coconuts and rice.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The blame game should stop right here. otherwise there will be no use of any such rules and laws.

What happened in the past was wrong, but then what will happen in future if you keep blaming and targeting Brahmins will be wrong too. And this will create problems.

People must understand the difference between, a Pandit/Pujari and a Brahmin.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yes but these people want pratilom marriage & end of jaati.
They don't care about 'justice' they are rent seeking savages looking for women.

And they meet only swords,

That's true..

Their main aim is to get upper cast woman. That's all.

Normally I refrain from such posts but this is a truth.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What has my sister got to do with the discussion?

You are just a pathetic piece of casteist shit. I got my answer.
why do winners in war enjoy the woman of losers in war?

The similar mentality remains in SC (not all) hence it is a threat for UC hindus. They want to win and take our woman. Not to take care of but to show it as a trophy and what not.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
why do winners in war enjoy the woman of losers in war?

The similar mentality remains in SC (not all) hence it is a threat for UC hindus. They want to win and take our woman. Not to take care of but to show it as a trophy and what not.
Don't hide behind sophisticated useless arguments. You have been caught with your pants down.

If enough LCs marry UC women, there would not be any trophy status for anyone. But it is people like you who don't let the caste die in India.

@Bangalorean - another sample to include in your list.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Don't hide behind sophisticated useless arguments. You have been caught with your pants down.

If enough LCs marry UC women, there would not be any trophy status for anyone. But it is people like you who don't let the caste die in India.

@Bangalorean - another sample to include in your list.

Oh achaaa...

how can you prove this?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Oh achaaa...

how can you prove this?
You bragging about shia Rajput gf as a trophy is ok, but a LC bragging by having a UC women is not ok. If the girl does not have a problem, why does it give you nightmares?

You are just a pathetic POS. It is better if you don't expose yourself completely.

As far as being trophy is concerned, it is only true if there are few instances. If everyone is doing something, it is no longer a trophy because it is common.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You bragging about shia Rajput gf as a trophy is ok, but a LC bragging by having a UC women is not ok. If the girl does not have a problem, why does it give you nightmares?

You are just a pathetic POS. It is better if you don't expose yourself completely.

As far as being trophy is concerned, it is only true if there are few instances. If everyone is doing something, it is no longer a trophy because it is common.
I asked you a proof that their demand of equality is not revolving around woman only.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Bangalorean You hate punjab but compare him with this guy... Atleast punjab is being honest about what he really thinks. People like @Screambowl are far worse than people like punjab. these are the people who occupy the govt positions and dont allow LCs to come to work nor allow any promotions for them.

If these people cant tolerate LCs becoming priests nor marry UC women, do you really think they would tolerate them occupying high positions in the bureaucrazy? this is why I support reservations for govt jobs and services. And of course, IMO to avoid this problem, the govt should have done proportionate reservation for all the castes, including for promotions.

@VIP, what were you BSing about reservation and discrimination again ?:rolleyes:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles